Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | >soots' art shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@soots Sending now :)
@soots Sending now :)
64514_s.gif
@soots I updated my previoius post with the details for my xingfa let me know if you need more
@soots I updated my previoius post with the details for my xingfa let me know if you need more
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
Art Type – Full Body with Cell Shade
Reference – Zeke Gate
Description – Zeke is a vampire slayer in trainer who is usually brash and cocky, but uses those traits to hide deep seated insecurity.
Payment – 350k Treasure
Image size preference – Large, I like to print these things to hang on my wall.
Additional details – Nah.
Art Type – Full Body with Cell Shade
Reference – Zeke Gate
Description – Zeke is a vampire slayer in trainer who is usually brash and cocky, but uses those traits to hide deep seated insecurity.
Payment – 350k Treasure
Image size preference – Large, I like to print these things to hang on my wall.
Additional details – Nah.
prancesig_zpssniwfvdf.gif artblogsig_zpsbmr1jpx4.gif
@soots
I'd love to be added to your pinglist. I have festival things I"m willing to part with.
@soots
I'd love to be added to your pinglist. I have festival things I"m willing to part with.
@Niharike and @Khaarma Oops, just saw that you two posted the forms. Got it now.

@Innisfree You've been added to the ping list.
@Niharike and @Khaarma Oops, just saw that you two posted the forms. Got it now.

@Innisfree You've been added to the ping list.
back from a long hiatus :B
@soots
I'd love to be pinged when you have open slots please!
@soots
I'd love to be pinged when you have open slots please!
tumblr_ow6ut5Culr1v15k4vo1_250.pngtumblr_ow6ut5Culr1v15k4vo2_250.pngtumblr_ow6ut5Culr1v15k4vo3_250.png
@Founder Your commission is done! It's on the first page of the thread under "Finished Commissions." :)
@Founder Your commission is done! It's on the first page of the thread under "Finished Commissions." :)
@soots Ah that's perfect. Thank you!
@soots Ah that's perfect. Thank you!
64514_s.gif
@Niharike Finished! She was a ton of fun to draw! I swear the actual image doesn't look as silly as the thumbnail. It's under "Finished Commissions" on the first page. Let me know once you've seen it!
@Niharike Finished! She was a ton of fun to draw! I swear the actual image doesn't look as silly as the thumbnail. It's under "Finished Commissions" on the first page. Let me know once you've seen it!
@Cila For some reason I never saw your post! O.O You've been added now!
@Cila For some reason I never saw your post! O.O You've been added now!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10