Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | >soots' art shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@ErsatzLace !!! What a gorgeous character! oAo Aaaah now I'm excited~

Do you want to see the sketch before I start inking it? It'll have to be later tonight bc I have a class, fyi. uwu

As for payment, send whenever! O:
@ErsatzLace !!! What a gorgeous character! oAo Aaaah now I'm excited~

Do you want to see the sketch before I start inking it? It'll have to be later tonight bc I have a class, fyi. uwu

As for payment, send whenever! O:
back from a long hiatus :B
@soots
Thank you! I had a sudden burst of inspiration with them and sketched that up on the spot. I wasn't certain at first but I kind of fell in love with the design and now I just want to get so many commissions for them. nwn

That'd be super cool! :D

I'll go ahead and send over the first half of the payment. ^u^
@soots
Thank you! I had a sudden burst of inspiration with them and sketched that up on the spot. I wasn't certain at first but I kind of fell in love with the design and now I just want to get so many commissions for them. nwn

That'd be super cool! :D

I'll go ahead and send over the first half of the payment. ^u^
tumblr_nr1sm6Mwfo1sevwwxo1_500.png
@Surfbort Adding you to a slot! :D Do you mean snow white as in he's pale...?
@Surfbort Adding you to a slot! :D Do you mean snow white as in he's pale...?
@soots
Snow White as in he's like a disney princess! Animals love him.
@soots
Snow White as in he's like a disney princess! Animals love him.
@ErsatzLace I know what you mean. I've been browsing the art sale forums for a couple of days to figure out pricing and stuff and it's been super hard not to commission other artists;;;
@ErsatzLace I know what you mean. I've been browsing the art sale forums for a couple of days to figure out pricing and stuff and it's been super hard not to commission other artists;;;
@Surfbort OH I'm dumb haha. Okay, got it! That's so cute. >v
@Surfbort OH I'm dumb haha. Okay, got it! That's so cute. >v
@soots
I know right? I'm usually over on the Accent Sales board and have been avoiding the Art Sales precisely for that reason. I swear, FR has too many talented artists. ;o; I was supposed to be saving up this treasure for genes, but here I am. OTL
@soots
I know right? I'm usually over on the Accent Sales board and have been avoiding the Art Sales precisely for that reason. I swear, FR has too many talented artists. ;o; I was supposed to be saving up this treasure for genes, but here I am. OTL
tumblr_nr1sm6Mwfo1sevwwxo1_500.png
@ErsatzLace The siren call of pretty dragons. \(@O@)/ An unresistable lure to all artists.
don't even mention the accents OTL
@ErsatzLace The siren call of pretty dragons. \(@O@)/ An unresistable lure to all artists.
don't even mention the accents OTL
@soots
Please add me to your ping list!
@soots
Please add me to your ping list!
@Hive Sure! Added. I still have one slot open though?
@Hive Sure! Added. I still have one slot open though?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10