Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | >soots' art shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@soots I have a daub gene that I am not going to use. What can I get for that? I really like your examples. :)
@soots I have a daub gene that I am not going to use. What can I get for that? I really like your examples. :)
tumblr_o6y5aaoHVQ1u3wsjco2_500.png
@soots Do you still have a slot open? If not I'd like to be on your ping list :)
@soots Do you still have a slot open? If not I'd like to be on your ping list :)
64514_s.gif
@soots

Oooh! Is it possible to get a slot for two character interaction for the flat colored bust option? Would it be 200k? I'd want it of these characters if its possible ouo
@soots

Oooh! Is it possible to get a slot for two character interaction for the flat colored bust option? Would it be 200k? I'd want it of these characters if its possible ouo
Link2.png Link3-2.png
@LittleSunDragon Lowest price on the AH is 158kt, so that'd get you a flat coloured bust. If you want I could jazz it up with some text like in the Stormcatcher bust example if you'd like. :O

@Founder Sure! Added to the ping list. :)

@sky665 Edited:// Okay, I can do that. It would take longer to complete, though.
@LittleSunDragon Lowest price on the AH is 158kt, so that'd get you a flat coloured bust. If you want I could jazz it up with some text like in the Stormcatcher bust example if you'd like. :O

@Founder Sure! Added to the ping list. :)

@sky665 Edited:// Okay, I can do that. It would take longer to complete, though.
back from a long hiatus :B
@soots That is cool with me!

Can I snag the last spot? :)

Art Type – Flat Colour Bust.
Reference – http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=73602&did=6896649
Description – Bast is often dotting over her kittens and her cat familiar Dionysus. She is often dragged away from her cats. Outside of her cats, Bast seems to be cold but she is extremely kind and warm to all of the dragons. She always has a regal appearance.
Payment – daub gene
Image size preference – The example size is fine with me!
Additional details – There is a reference of Bast in her bio. The kittens are optional. If you need more info just let me know.
@soots That is cool with me!

Can I snag the last spot? :)

Art Type – Flat Colour Bust.
Reference – http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=73602&did=6896649
Description – Bast is often dotting over her kittens and her cat familiar Dionysus. She is often dragged away from her cats. Outside of her cats, Bast seems to be cold but she is extremely kind and warm to all of the dragons. She always has a regal appearance.
Payment – daub gene
Image size preference – The example size is fine with me!
Additional details – There is a reference of Bast in her bio. The kittens are optional. If you need more info just let me know.
@LittleSunDragon Alright, you've got the slot. :)
@LittleSunDragon Alright, you've got the slot. :)
@soots Thanks! I am sending the gene now!
@soots Thanks! I am sending the gene now!
@soots

Take all the time you need!

Art Type – Full Body Flat Color
Reference – Here!
Description – Grumpy older kid, cute lil kid
Payment – 200k
Image size preference – n/a
Additional details – Some more info on their ref page if you need 'em!
@soots

Take all the time you need!

Art Type – Full Body Flat Color
Reference – Here!
Description – Grumpy older kid, cute lil kid
Payment – 200k
Image size preference – n/a
Additional details – Some more info on their ref page if you need 'em!
Link2.png Link3-2.png
@Surfbort Finished! On the first page of the thread I turned the post I pinged you with into a Finished Commissions post, and the image link is there. :)
I also forgot that you said you wanted the squirrel on his head, sorry! Hope it's not a big deal;;
@Surfbort Finished! On the first page of the thread I turned the post I pinged you with into a Finished Commissions post, and the image link is there. :)
I also forgot that you said you wanted the squirrel on his head, sorry! Hope it's not a big deal;;
@LittleSunDragon I'm sorry, I made a mistake! A daub gene would get you a fancier bust, not a flat coloured one.
@LittleSunDragon I'm sorry, I made a mistake! A daub gene would get you a fancier bust, not a flat coloured one.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10