Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Birb Opens An Art Shop! - Open!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Tsuzumikin Yeah I think I can do two :3 I don't wanna make the decision on whether or not you want a badge or bust >.< I guess I could do a badge and save a version with text and a version without? :3
@Tsuzumikin Yeah I think I can do two :3 I don't wanna make the decision on whether or not you want a badge or bust >.< I guess I could do a badge and save a version with text and a version without? :3
@Pidgeon

Awesome~ And sorry! D: I usually let the artist pick out what they'd rather do for me. c: Makes it super special!

Okay so, the Badge etc would be of my precious, Toby!
http://th03.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2014/252/5/c/i_m_spoopy_by_tsuzumikin-d7yh177.png
I love him so much. ;n; TF2 Scout as you can see but, he's like my main cutie. I could see him doing some sort of peace sign or .. if you wanna come up with something for him you can! He's kinda in a depressed state but, he puts on a happy face when he's around people. ;n; Also! He actually has sky blue eyes. :3 OHHH and the name would probably be Tasha since.. that's my real name HAHA.

And then this stupid spy, Hinomaru.
http://i.imgur.com/VUVYAaS.png
Hino is of course my friends charrie and he's some sort of detective thing. L.A. Noire like character. Friend said he's kinda liked Philips?? idk cause i never played it oops. But, something serious or "cool" would do good for him. Maybe thinking or sumfin.. rofl I'm so sorry. im bad at explaining stuff.
@Pidgeon

Awesome~ And sorry! D: I usually let the artist pick out what they'd rather do for me. c: Makes it super special!

Okay so, the Badge etc would be of my precious, Toby!
http://th03.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2014/252/5/c/i_m_spoopy_by_tsuzumikin-d7yh177.png
I love him so much. ;n; TF2 Scout as you can see but, he's like my main cutie. I could see him doing some sort of peace sign or .. if you wanna come up with something for him you can! He's kinda in a depressed state but, he puts on a happy face when he's around people. ;n; Also! He actually has sky blue eyes. :3 OHHH and the name would probably be Tasha since.. that's my real name HAHA.

And then this stupid spy, Hinomaru.
http://i.imgur.com/VUVYAaS.png
Hino is of course my friends charrie and he's some sort of detective thing. L.A. Noire like character. Friend said he's kinda liked Philips?? idk cause i never played it oops. But, something serious or "cool" would do good for him. Maybe thinking or sumfin.. rofl I'm so sorry. im bad at explaining stuff.
cNqsubz.png3uP9ZMj.png
@Tsuzumikin Okay! Would you like a badge for the second one too as well? :> don't worry you're fine at explaining! Is the Scout named Toby or Tasha?
@Tsuzumikin Okay! Would you like a badge for the second one too as well? :> don't worry you're fine at explaining! Is the Scout named Toby or Tasha?
@Pidgeon

Uhuhuh. Sure. :p He might like the add. And his name is Toby but, I was thinking of just using my real name. haha. But, just use Toby :3 And meep c:
@Pidgeon

Uhuhuh. Sure. :p He might like the add. And his name is Toby but, I was thinking of just using my real name. haha. But, just use Toby :3 And meep c:
cNqsubz.png3uP9ZMj.png
Could I be put on your ping list? I would like an anthro done~
Could I be put on your ping list? I would like an anthro done~
tumblr_osxjx6K2kI1wnxxc9o1_250.png tumblr_osxl1y5w2L1wnxxc9o1_100.png
@AmaimonEarthKing Sure I'l put you on right away!
@AmaimonEarthKing Sure I'l put you on right away!
Your art is awesome.
That is all I have to say.
Also, free bump for you :3
Your art is awesome.
That is all I have to say.
Also, free bump for you :3
'Cuz a trillion trillion trillion years had left me thinking clear
@ParadoxError @Nogitsune

HEY YOU TWO

SO I have some bad news.

I was working on lines for Paradox's stuff and got a little of the ways through Nogitsune's linework when MY TABLET IS COMPLETELY BROKEN WOW AWESOME. I was gonna get **** done this weekend since mid-terms finally passed but APPARENTLY THE WORLD HATES ME. Not all is lost, however. I go to art school and we have cintiq tablets so I'll go there to get stuff done and maybe tomorrow I can hitch a ride to best buy or something and see if they can either replace the broken wire or I'll get a new one with birthday monies :3

SO JUST A HEADS UP. AGAIN, SORRY! I know it's been delayed because school suddenly decided to poop up on me @.@

Paradox, I have a slight WIP of your's, but Nogitsune I dont have one for your's because its a mess imo @@
@ParadoxError @Nogitsune

HEY YOU TWO

SO I have some bad news.

I was working on lines for Paradox's stuff and got a little of the ways through Nogitsune's linework when MY TABLET IS COMPLETELY BROKEN WOW AWESOME. I was gonna get **** done this weekend since mid-terms finally passed but APPARENTLY THE WORLD HATES ME. Not all is lost, however. I go to art school and we have cintiq tablets so I'll go there to get stuff done and maybe tomorrow I can hitch a ride to best buy or something and see if they can either replace the broken wire or I'll get a new one with birthday monies :3

SO JUST A HEADS UP. AGAIN, SORRY! I know it's been delayed because school suddenly decided to poop up on me @.@

Paradox, I have a slight WIP of your's, but Nogitsune I dont have one for your's because its a mess imo @@
ALSO @Itamisashi I DID NOT SEE THIS UNTIL NOW BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH :D
ALSO @Itamisashi I DID NOT SEE THIS UNTIL NOW BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH :D
@Pidgeon

Ick, having a tablet go out like that always sucks. Or when the pen decides to snap right where the battery housing is and you can't use it since it bends weirdly. e-e

Ahah, that aside, it is completely fine! I greatly appreciate the update and I have no issues with waiting.

Good luck getting it replaced! Although, depending on what brand it is, you can typically get them from Amazon for an incredibly good deal. Wound up buying another Genius as opposed to a bloody pen (60 USD for just the pen vs 20 USD for new tablet AND pen, ***), so something to consider. ^^
@Pidgeon

Ick, having a tablet go out like that always sucks. Or when the pen decides to snap right where the battery housing is and you can't use it since it bends weirdly. e-e

Ahah, that aside, it is completely fine! I greatly appreciate the update and I have no issues with waiting.

Good luck getting it replaced! Although, depending on what brand it is, you can typically get them from Amazon for an incredibly good deal. Wound up buying another Genius as opposed to a bloody pen (60 USD for just the pen vs 20 USD for new tablet AND pen, ***), so something to consider. ^^
40746453_EaAava4vdIVApfN.png
1 2 3 4 5 6