Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Birb Opens An Art Shop! - Open!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Kazzer I'm working on my human commission now!
@Kazzer I'm working on my human commission now!
@Kazzer Hey! I finished a human commission in the finished commission list for GlowDeer if you would like to check that out!
@Kazzer Hey! I finished a human commission in the finished commission list for GlowDeer if you would like to check that out!
@Azuri @Tec @ParadoxError Hey! Today is my birthday party so I won't be working on commissions again till tomorrow! Sorry!
@Azuri @Tec @ParadoxError Hey! Today is my birthday party so I won't be working on commissions again till tomorrow! Sorry!
@pidgeon

Happy birthday c:
@pidgeon

Happy birthday c:
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
@Pidgeon

Could I snag a slot for your full body line art? o-o If a possibility, I'll send the information for it through a ping so as to not clutter up your thread and for you to give the yay or nay for it. ^^;

Also, happy birthday! I hope you're enjoying your party! ^^
@Pidgeon

Could I snag a slot for your full body line art? o-o If a possibility, I'll send the information for it through a ping so as to not clutter up your thread and for you to give the yay or nay for it. ^^;

Also, happy birthday! I hope you're enjoying your party! ^^
40746453_EaAava4vdIVApfN.png
@Nogitsune Why of course you can! Yes, please, send me a message with the information about the character and what you are wanting and I can get on it after the other commissions are finished :3
@Nogitsune Why of course you can! Yes, please, send me a message with the information about the character and what you are wanting and I can get on it after the other commissions are finished :3
@Pidgeon

I sent all of the information over just now. ^^ If anything is unclear (which I am sure some things are xD), just tell me and I'll try to clarify it.

Thank you for considering this!

Also, in the case you do accept it, when do you prefer payment to be sent?
@Pidgeon

I sent all of the information over just now. ^^ If anything is unclear (which I am sure some things are xD), just tell me and I'll try to clarify it.

Thank you for considering this!

Also, in the case you do accept it, when do you prefer payment to be sent?
40746453_EaAava4vdIVApfN.png
@Pidgeon

Are yew still taking orders? ;n;
@Pidgeon

Are yew still taking orders? ;n;
cNqsubz.png3uP9ZMj.png
@Tsuzumikin Yep I can take one more :3
@Tsuzumikin Yep I can take one more :3
@Pidgeon

Awww yis. Now here comes the hard part.. do I want a badge or a bust of my babe. LOL.
I'll let you decide on which you wanna do. I'll pay differences. :3

However, would I be able to possibly order two images? I kinda wanna surprise this super cool dude. ;w;
@Pidgeon

Awww yis. Now here comes the hard part.. do I want a badge or a bust of my babe. LOL.
I'll let you decide on which you wanna do. I'll pay differences. :3

However, would I be able to possibly order two images? I kinda wanna surprise this super cool dude. ;w;
cNqsubz.png3uP9ZMj.png
1 2 3 4 5 6