Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Birb Opens An Art Shop! - Open!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Pidgeon

Would you be able to make a child version of a character with an adult ref? the Character is humanoid and quite a few things change appearance wise from childhood to adulthood on him
@Pidgeon

Would you be able to make a child version of a character with an adult ref? the Character is humanoid and quite a few things change appearance wise from childhood to adulthood on him
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
@Azuri I can surely try! As long as you send me specifics (such as what age of child, possibly a picture that I can use to go off of (if the species is human enough?) so I don't mess up the look of the age, as well as the things that change) and your ref, I could definitely work with that! What kind of commission were you looking at?
@Azuri I can surely try! As long as you send me specifics (such as what age of child, possibly a picture that I can use to go off of (if the species is human enough?) so I don't mess up the look of the age, as well as the things that change) and your ref, I could definitely work with that! What kind of commission were you looking at?
@Pidgeon
He is mostly human and I can easily describe it.

Lazuli- adult 25

Age wise I am looking for a picture from the age 5-7

His hair would still be long but rather then being a brown it would be a more traditional Fallow deer fawn color Including the white dapples. All the jewelry would be there except for the antler caps and I think at that age he would just be getting the antlers so they would be very small. As a child he was much happier so the scowl in the picture would not be there. I figure since he is a dear he would change colors as he got older too

Mostly I am looking for a bust shot if that is ok
@Pidgeon
He is mostly human and I can easily describe it.

Lazuli- adult 25

Age wise I am looking for a picture from the age 5-7

His hair would still be long but rather then being a brown it would be a more traditional Fallow deer fawn color Including the white dapples. All the jewelry would be there except for the antler caps and I think at that age he would just be getting the antlers so they would be very small. As a child he was much happier so the scowl in the picture would not be there. I figure since he is a dear he would change colors as he got older too

Mostly I am looking for a bust shot if that is ok
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
@Azuri Yep that's definitely doable! :D I'm saving all of these references now and will get started after the other two are done! :> Color bust, comin' right up!
@Azuri Yep that's definitely doable! :D I'm saving all of these references now and will get started after the other two are done! :> Color bust, comin' right up!
@pidgeon

Do I pay now or before you start?
@pidgeon

Do I pay now or before you start?
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
@Azuri You can pay half now and then I'll send you a preview to let you know I'm done and then you pay the other half then :3
@Azuri You can pay half now and then I'll send you a preview to let you know I'm done and then you pay the other half then :3
@Pidgeon [color=purple] Could I get a full-body for 300 gems? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1493440] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/14935/1493440_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Pidgeon Could I get a full-body for 300 gems?

1493440_350.png
@pidgeon

50k total right?
@pidgeon

50k total right?
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
@tec Of course you can! I'll get right on that! Would you like to send half of the payment now? :3

@Azuri yep! So just send 25k now :3
@tec Of course you can! I'll get right on that! Would you like to send half of the payment now? :3

@Azuri yep! So just send 25k now :3
@pidgeon
Can you ping me when you get a human example :O! I have an Character I may want you to draw!
@pidgeon
Can you ping me when you get a human example :O! I have an Character I may want you to draw!
Fly.
1 2 3 4 5 6