Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | {Genuine Elegance} Graphics ~✦ OPEN
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@flourite

I'm seriously speechless... THIS IS SO PERFECT AND YOU GOT THE BEASTCLAN EMBLEM AND EVERYTHING, AND THERE ARE FISH SWIMMING AND OMG, THE REEF AND THE SHAPE IS SO WEIRD I LOVE IT!!!!!! THANK YOU! *hugs you veeeery hard*

Sending the monies now~
@flourite

I'm seriously speechless... THIS IS SO PERFECT AND YOU GOT THE BEASTCLAN EMBLEM AND EVERYTHING, AND THERE ARE FISH SWIMMING AND OMG, THE REEF AND THE SHAPE IS SO WEIRD I LOVE IT!!!!!! THANK YOU! *hugs you veeeery hard*

Sending the monies now~
water.gif --- she/her
FR +9
working adult
@flourite

Username: Asmea
Size: 2
Color Scheme: Black and red/crimson with maybe a touch of yellow/orange. I want to match my dragon Dahlia. c:
Text: Asmea
Subtext: We adapt; We survive.
Background: I'm interested in something like this. However, I can't be 100% positive that the image can be used under all those licensing laws, etc. Feel free to use other backgrounds if it's better/easier.
Pictures: My precious Dahlia.
Extra: I would love it if the Plague flight logo was included in it. C:
@flourite

Username: Asmea
Color Scheme: Black and red/crimson with maybe a touch of yellow/orange. I want to match my dragon Dahlia. c:
Text: Asmea
Subtext: We adapt; We survive.
Background: I'm interested in something like this. However, I can't be 100% positive that the image can be used under all those licensing laws, etc. Feel free to use other backgrounds if it's better/easier.
Pictures: My precious Dahlia.
Extra: I would love it if the Plague flight logo was included in it. C:
@Asmea @Nny
Your orders will take a few more days to get ready because I'm currently at the hospital due to some health issues that came out of nowhere. I will start working on both your orders here, but I will probably be a bit slower. I'm really, really sorry!
@Asmea @Nny
Your orders will take a few more days to get ready because I'm currently at the hospital due to some health issues that came out of nowhere. I will start working on both your orders here, but I will probably be a bit slower. I'm really, really sorry!
tumblr_inline_nehvugW38x1qlvcbp.png
@flourite

Oh goodness please don't apologize, your health is VERY important and I'd rather you take your time to get well than worry about it! I can certainly be as patient as you need! Please get well! ^^
@flourite

Oh goodness please don't apologize, your health is VERY important and I'd rather you take your time to get well than worry about it! I can certainly be as patient as you need! Please get well! ^^
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o3_75sq.gifYou Just gestured to all of me!tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.gif
@flourite

Oh dear. D: Please take as long as you need! I am in absolutely no rush, so please don't worry about being slow and whatnot. Your health is more important!
@flourite

Oh dear. D: Please take as long as you need! I am in absolutely no rush, so please don't worry about being slow and whatnot. Your health is more important!
@Flourite Username: Zekaryu Size: 2 Color Scheme: Silver to dark grey, or whatever you see fit. I'd love to see your opinion. Text: Zekaryu Subtext: N/A Dragons: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1808213] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/18083/1808213_350.png[/img] [/url] Background: Whatever looks good, I don't even know. Extra: Could you do a sort of illuminating gif effect on it, as in, light shining from the upper right corner? Also, the Light symbol on the left side, such as in Valka's in the examples.
@Flourite

Username: Zekaryu
Color Scheme: Silver to dark grey, or whatever you see fit. I'd love to see your opinion.
Text: Zekaryu
Subtext: N/A
Dragons:

1808213_350.png

Background: Whatever looks good, I don't even know.
Extra: Could you do a sort of illuminating gif effect on it, as in, light shining from the upper right corner? Also, the Light symbol on the left side, such as in Valka's in the examples.
h6cYa1L.gif....

lion | FR+0 | i do art. pls buy it

i will singlehandedly armwrestle the shadowbinder.
tumblr_ozl54fdz7Q1wvvm88o4_100.png
@flourite ahh gosh i'd love to get my hands on one of your lovely sigs! may i be added onto your ping list?

(also, please take care of yourself and get better! ;; i hope it wasn't too bad.)
@flourite ahh gosh i'd love to get my hands on one of your lovely sigs! may i be added onto your ping list?

(also, please take care of yourself and get better! ;; i hope it wasn't too bad.)
ayy_lmaooo_by_angst_lord-d8gx9wd.png
@Asmea @Reginald @Zekaryu @gracefulsunshine
I'm so very sorry for taking so long. It ended up being three weeks in the hospital and I just got home. If you guys still want your orders, I will start working on them right now. Please, let me know!
@Asmea @Reginald @Zekaryu @gracefulsunshine
I'm so very sorry for taking so long. It ended up being three weeks in the hospital and I just got home. If you guys still want your orders, I will start working on them right now. Please, let me know!
tumblr_inline_nehvugW38x1qlvcbp.png
@flourite

Glad to see you feel better! :D
I would still like to order graphics from you. ^-^
@flourite

Glad to see you feel better! :D
I would still like to order graphics from you. ^-^
@flourite

I'd love to get mine still! ^^ I'm glad you're home though, hospitals are never fun ;o;
@flourite

I'd love to get mine still! ^^ I'm glad you're home though, hospitals are never fun ;o;
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o3_75sq.gifYou Just gestured to all of me!tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.gif
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16