Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | {Genuine Elegance} Graphics ~✦ OPEN
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@Saru
I still can't open it. ;_; Could you maybe upload it on a different website?
@Saru
I still can't open it. ;_; Could you maybe upload it on a different website?
tumblr_inline_nehvugW38x1qlvcbp.png
[size=2]@flourite One animated banner please ;) This is just a small list of what I'd like to see in the actual banner. Feel free to add or remove things if it makes the banner look better. [b]Username[/b]: Upstart [b]Size[/b]: 2 [b]Color Scheme[/b]: Something Shadow Flight related. Black, purple, and/or other night time colors. Also, could you add a white outline to the picture of my dragon? That way, his apparel stands out. [b]Text[/b]: Upstart #65740 [b]Subtext[/b]: Scribe to the Mother of Shadows. [b]Background[/b]: Writing or Shadow Flight related. [b]Pictures[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4098071] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/40981/4098071_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Extra[/b]: Could you add the Shadow Flight symbol and maybe the shape of a quill? I don't have any specifications on the animation, so feel free to go all out. I'd be happy to pay extra even, so long as it looks cool. [/size]
@flourite One animated banner please ;) This is just a small list of what I'd like to see in the actual banner. Feel free to add or remove things if it makes the banner look better.

Username: Upstart
Size: 2
Color Scheme: Something Shadow Flight related. Black, purple, and/or other night time colors. Also, could you add a white outline to the picture of my dragon? That way, his apparel stands out.
Text: Upstart #65740
Subtext: Scribe to the Mother of Shadows.
Background: Writing or Shadow Flight related.
Pictures:

4098071_350.png

Extra: Could you add the Shadow Flight symbol and maybe the shape of a quill? I don't have any specifications on the animation, so feel free to go all out. I'd be happy to pay extra even, so long as it looks cool.

nhPXuTn.gifz5eKjn6.gifPXDZmkj.gif
@flourite
I'm so sorry for the trouble! The link works okay for me ;n; Try this one, I re-uploaded somewhere different lol
@flourite
I'm so sorry for the trouble! The link works okay for me ;n; Try this one, I re-uploaded somewhere different lol
on the lookout for a Cream/Stonewash XYY G1!FBE5aoM.gifMM4mvgi.png
@Upstart
Got you!

@Saru
It works now! Sorry, I don't know what happened. ;_;
@Upstart
Got you!

@Saru
It works now! Sorry, I don't know what happened. ;_;
@flourite
No, no! You're fine! Sorry for being so difficult! ;n;
@flourite
No, no! You're fine! Sorry for being so difficult! ;n;
@flourite I understand I owe you somewhere between 30k to 40k. Shall I send the half now, or later? And if it's not too much to ask, when can you finish? (No rush, I'm just really curious as to what it'll look like hahaha)
@flourite I understand I owe you somewhere between 30k to 40k. Shall I send the half now, or later? And if it's not too much to ask, when can you finish? (No rush, I'm just really curious as to what it'll look like hahaha)
nhPXuTn.gifz5eKjn6.gifPXDZmkj.gif
@Upstart
I don't feel comfortable getting the payment first, so you can pay for it when I'm done. I will start working on yours as soon as I'm done with Saru's, so probably tomorrow it's finished.
@Upstart
I don't feel comfortable getting the payment first, so you can pay for it when I'm done. I will start working on yours as soon as I'm done with Saru's, so probably tomorrow it's finished.
@Saru [font=calibri]Hope you like it! ;O; It was really nice to work on this one. Don't think twice before telling me if you want something changed, though! [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/a8d72f75d87cae68d7d6dec33a0a2905/tumblr_inline_nejm18b6no1qlvcbp.gif[/img] If everything's alright, it will be 31kt because of wind buddy discount! ;u;/
@Saru
Hope you like it! ;O; It was really nice to work on this one. Don't think twice before telling me if you want something changed, though!

tumblr_inline_nejm18b6no1qlvcbp.gif

If everything's alright, it will be 31kt because of wind buddy discount! ;u;/
@flourite
HOLY CANNOLI it's beautiful ;n; Thank you so much! Sending you the payment right now!!! c:

Is it alright if I order another one from you? :o I don't want to overload you or anything haha
@flourite
HOLY CANNOLI it's beautiful ;n; Thank you so much! Sending you the payment right now!!! c:

Is it alright if I order another one from you? :o I don't want to overload you or anything haha
@flourite
Username: fleurkin and rhamnus (joint hatchery :) )
Size: 2, animated
Color Scheme: similar to this
Text: Ambrosial Prism Hatchery
Subtext: maybe just our usernames rly small or something
Background: nothing specific
Pictures: maybe some Light eggs?
Extra: for the animation could it possibly be gold sparkles or something?? and overall the theme is Light and heavenly and stuff.
@flourite
Username: fleurkin and rhamnus (joint hatchery :) )
Size: 2, animated
Color Scheme: similar to this
Text: Ambrosial Prism Hatchery
Subtext: maybe just our usernames rly small or something
Background: nothing specific
Pictures: maybe some Light eggs?
Extra: for the animation could it possibly be gold sparkles or something?? and overall the theme is Light and heavenly and stuff.
TgeJ4J7.png
jJFk0xG.png
pyAp3dI.png
lop-1-5f831758a05a1.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16