Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | {Genuine Elegance} Graphics ~✦ OPEN
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16
@Sesha [font=calibri]I had to edit something, but everything's fixed now. I hope you like it!! [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/70568c2e3dcc47fd026c64fd75bc3d82/tumblr_inline_nd2ft9v3nn1qlvcbp.gif[/img]
@Sesha
I had to edit something, but everything's fixed now. I hope you like it!!

tumblr_inline_nd2ft9v3nn1qlvcbp.gif
tumblr_inline_nehvugW38x1qlvcbp.png
@flourite

OMG! IT'S SO PRETTY AND SHINY AND SPARKLY! *_____* PERFECT, THANK YOU!!! :D

It was 30.000 t right? :D Sending it over now ^^ Thank you again! :D

EDIT: I think I sent the payment twice by mistake? let me know if i did please ^^" never mind, I didn't~
@flourite

OMG! IT'S SO PRETTY AND SHINY AND SPARKLY! *_____* PERFECT, THANK YOU!!! :D

It was 30.000 t right? :D Sending it over now ^^ Thank you again! :D

EDIT: I think I sent the payment twice by mistake? let me know if i did please ^^" never mind, I didn't~
water.gif --- she/her
FR +9
working adult
@flourite I'm posting this as a separate post, 'cause of reasons. Username: Sesha Size: 1 Color Scheme: coral reef colors? blues and rainbows? XD Text: Alliance with The Betta Clan Background: maybe coral reef? Pictures: [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/4353.png[/img] I also wanted the emblem of the Beast Clans to be included, but I can't find it anywhere (except Dominance, but it's not a separate picture) Extra: animated again please ^^ maybe some small fishes swimming around? also, could the Maren face the other way? so it's like he is looking at the dragon on the sig you made for me, like, he is on the opposite side? I just want to put such banner on the Clan's Profile, since it will be a part of my lore (when I finally finish it XD)
@flourite

I'm posting this as a separate post, 'cause of reasons.

Username: Sesha
Size: 1
Color Scheme: coral reef colors? blues and rainbows? XD
Text: Alliance with The Betta Clan
Background: maybe coral reef?
Pictures:
4353.png

I also wanted the emblem of the Beast Clans to be included, but I can't find it anywhere (except Dominance, but it's not a separate picture)

Extra: animated again please ^^ maybe some small fishes swimming around? also, could the Maren face the other way? so it's like he is looking at the dragon on the sig you made for me, like, he is on the opposite side?

I just want to put such banner on the Clan's Profile, since it will be a part of my lore (when I finally finish it XD)
water.gif --- she/her
FR +9
working adult
@Sesha
I'm so glad you like it! It was really nice to work with this one, your dragon is SO pretty!

I will add you again to the slots list, and start working on your second banner as soon as I'm finished with the other two. Thank you for ordering again, by the way!
@Sesha
I'm so glad you like it! It was really nice to work with this one, your dragon is SO pretty!

I will add you again to the slots list, and start working on your second banner as soon as I'm finished with the other two. Thank you for ordering again, by the way!
@flourite

Oh, thank you! :D Yes, she is ^^

Of course i would order again - your work is awesome!
@flourite

Oh, thank you! :D Yes, she is ^^

Of course i would order again - your work is awesome!
water.gif --- she/her
FR +9
working adult
@flourite aaaa Im back!
I was wondering If you were up to do 11 breeding cards in style 3?

Once you reply I can pm or post the details, whichever you prefer
@flourite aaaa Im back!
I was wondering If you were up to do 11 breeding cards in style 3?

Once you reply I can pm or post the details, whichever you prefer
tumblr_nl33s8igUR1u3wsjco1_500.png
@Dweeb
Oh my God. That's quite a bit, but I'd be willing to, yes!
I will give you the remaining slots, and as soon as I finish the current ones I will start working on your cards!

If that's alright with you, could you just wait a little to send the details? I'd like to finish the current orders first so then I can focus entirely on your cards!
@Dweeb
Oh my God. That's quite a bit, but I'd be willing to, yes!
I will give you the remaining slots, and as soon as I finish the current ones I will start working on your cards!

If that's alright with you, could you just wait a little to send the details? I'd like to finish the current orders first so then I can focus entirely on your cards!
@flourite certainly

Could I have an estimate of how long the wait will be? Im not In any rush don't worry, just curious
@flourite certainly

Could I have an estimate of how long the wait will be? Im not In any rush don't worry, just curious
tumblr_nl33s8igUR1u3wsjco1_500.png
@BloodnSpice [font=calibri]Hey hey! I'm done with yours! I hope this is alright, but, as always, don't think twice before asking me to change anything, if so you wish! [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/0eeab5e9c0370d7d3595cf642a1b00cc/tumblr_inline_nd5j8rsM4i1qlvcbp.gif[/img] If everything's alright, it will be 30kt.
@BloodnSpice
Hey hey! I'm done with yours! I hope this is alright, but, as always, don't think twice before asking me to change anything, if so you wish!

tumblr_inline_nd5j8rsM4i1qlvcbp.gif

If everything's alright, it will be 30kt.
@Dweeb
I have two more graphics to work on, so I guess one or two days. Not more than that!
@Dweeb
I have two more graphics to work on, so I guess one or two days. Not more than that!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16