Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | * * * [PING LIST OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@exosomniac haha don't worry you still have a spot! if you don't want it, let me know :3b

@kozakura you have the spot!! i'll be done w/ your commission by tomorrow i hope!!
@exosomniac haha don't worry you still have a spot! if you don't want it, let me know :3b

@kozakura you have the spot!! i'll be done w/ your commission by tomorrow i hope!!
also sdfgsf as a future note i'm not doing couple commissions or overly complex designs, sorry!! and i'll probably stop commissions after this batch or the next for a while so sorry lmao if it takes a while to get to you and i understand if you dont want a slot if/when i ping you!!!!!
also sdfgsf as a future note i'm not doing couple commissions or overly complex designs, sorry!! and i'll probably stop commissions after this batch or the next for a while so sorry lmao if it takes a while to get to you and i understand if you dont want a slot if/when i ping you!!!!!
@snows - Might I ask to be put in the ping list? :)
@snows - Might I ask to be put in the ping list? :)
H91opnQ.pngWR7T264.pngDMbc40U.pngbFaSK5v.png
@Zakarya
@Gelly
@louie

i have one more slot open!! whoever claims it first gets it, otherwise you'll be in the next batch of commissions! :D :D

edit: everyone above this post has been added to the ping list! thanks for your interest!!
@Zakarya
@Gelly
@louie

i have one more slot open!! whoever claims it first gets it, otherwise you'll be in the next batch of commissions! :D :D

edit: everyone above this post has been added to the ping list! thanks for your interest!!
@snows \o/ :D Headshot of my handsome man please :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3486020][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/34861/3486020_350.png[/img][/url] type of commission (fullbody lineart etc.): coloured headshot (25kT) ref: See above :) notes(expression, pose etc.): He's tribal, but not ruthless - Khadir will be my mascot for my upcoming hatchery thread :) It's going to have an Aztec theme (I have too many coatls lol). He's regal, proud and just knows he's a stunner - loves being the centre of attention :) He isn't afraid to cover himself in flowers (attracts the ladies better!) but can definitely hold his own in a fight ;) I love what you did for @sadey :) It just has so much character :D x Oh gosh I'm so excited! :D
@snows \o/ :D

Headshot of my handsome man please :)

3486020_350.png

type of commission (fullbody lineart etc.): coloured headshot (25kT)
ref: See above :)
notes(expression, pose etc.): He's tribal, but not ruthless - Khadir will be my mascot for my upcoming hatchery thread :) It's going to have an Aztec theme (I have too many coatls lol). He's regal, proud and just knows he's a stunner - loves being the centre of attention :) He isn't afraid to cover himself in flowers (attracts the ladies better!) but can definitely hold his own in a fight ;)

I love what you did for @sadey :) It just has so much character :D x Oh gosh I'm so excited! :D
azetec_zps42d4b62a.png
@Zakarya you got the slot!! :D i hope to finish it by sunday!
@Zakarya you got the slot!! :D i hope to finish it by sunday!
@snows - yay! :D I've updated my post with some details :)
@snows - yay! :D I've updated my post with some details :)
azetec_zps42d4b62a.png
@snows I'd love a spot on your ping list please!!
@snows I'd love a spot on your ping list please!!
y9VhvS4.gif006.pngeplAEpD.gif
@Snows
I'm ready to claim my slot! Can I PM you the details?
@Snows
I'm ready to claim my slot! Can I PM you the details?
@snows WOULD LOVE to be added to your ping list please! *^*
@snows WOULD LOVE to be added to your ping list please! *^*
1 2 3 4 5 6