Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | * * * [PING LIST OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6
so i spent all my dragon money on the new coatl baby in my lair. im broke now so im opening commissions for a bit!!!! 3 slots at a time.

NOTES

*FEEL FREE TO OFFER ME UR DRAGONS I'D BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO LOOK AT EM (but treasure is preferred, of course haha) (((cough coatls are cute)))
*will draw ur ocs(non-drag), fanart & dragons ofc
*i won't do overly complicated designs
*might refuse your commission, sorry!
*not doing couples (but i could do it for Real Money) ((SORRY I DIDNT POST THIS EARLIER SDFSD SOBS..))
*once i have completed your commission, i will ping you. send payment then and after i have received it i will send you the full size ver of your commission and post a smaller ver here! :D

DRAG
[*drag fullbodies are tentative, so i might not do it sorry!! 'u']

headshot - fully coloured - 30kt

full body - lineart - 100kt
full body - fully coloured 120kt

NON-DRAG
[gjinkas, humans etc]

headshot - fully coloured - 35kt

waist up - lineart - 110kt
waist up - fully coloured - 150kt

ORDERING
Quote:
type of commission (fullbody lineart etc.):
ref:
notes(expression, pose etc.):

SLOTS
1. kozakura
2. exosomniac
3. Zakarya

PING LIST
--
5. Gelly
6. louie
7. Selfishly
--
8. PaleRapture
9. KaylaEve
10. Kojuurou
--
11. Ammoth
12. Selena
13. Founder
--
14. Innisfree
15. Chroniqueen
16. Fictionalistic
--
17. Raiga
18. Snowcrow
19. sadey
--
20. BloodyBunny
21. Kibame
22. Luunai
--
23. GlitterSquid
24. swine
25. GlowPen
so i spent all my dragon money on the new coatl baby in my lair. im broke now so im opening commissions for a bit!!!! 3 slots at a time.

NOTES

*FEEL FREE TO OFFER ME UR DRAGONS I'D BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO LOOK AT EM (but treasure is preferred, of course haha) (((cough coatls are cute)))
*will draw ur ocs(non-drag), fanart & dragons ofc
*i won't do overly complicated designs
*might refuse your commission, sorry!
*not doing couples (but i could do it for Real Money) ((SORRY I DIDNT POST THIS EARLIER SDFSD SOBS..))
*once i have completed your commission, i will ping you. send payment then and after i have received it i will send you the full size ver of your commission and post a smaller ver here! :D

DRAG
[*drag fullbodies are tentative, so i might not do it sorry!! 'u']

headshot - fully coloured - 30kt

full body - lineart - 100kt
full body - fully coloured 120kt

NON-DRAG
[gjinkas, humans etc]

headshot - fully coloured - 35kt

waist up - lineart - 110kt
waist up - fully coloured - 150kt

ORDERING
Quote:
type of commission (fullbody lineart etc.):
ref:

SLOTS
1. kozakura
2. exosomniac
3. Zakarya

PING LIST
--
5. Gelly
6. louie
7. Selfishly
--
8. PaleRapture
9. KaylaEve
10. Kojuurou
--
11. Ammoth
12. Selena
13. Founder
--
14. Innisfree
15. Chroniqueen
16. Fictionalistic
--
17. Raiga
18. Snowcrow
19. sadey
--
20. BloodyBunny
21. Kibame
22. Luunai
--
23. GlitterSquid
24. swine
25. GlowPen
[center][u][b]EXAMPLES/COMPLETED COMMISSIONS[/b][/u] [u]dreg[/u] (scaled down) [img]https://24.media.tumblr.com/2b9bc092d88ae1b1c0aa9b0b67f95283/tumblr_n7277f3G5b1rp0nneo1_500.png[/img] [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/e9f3ad1e6a363c50f3120715125b7b7e/tumblr_n72f5kPnUs1rp0nneo3_r2_500.png[/img] [u] not dreg[/u] [img]https://24.media.tumblr.com/379b43eb016d76721757eda4114bae4d/tumblr_n727tsVPR41rp0nneo1_500.png[/img] [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/d95152b8dbb25f5cc0ad24caba79bd91/tumblr_n72f5kPnUs1rp0nneo1_500.png[/img] for silverfish [/center]
EXAMPLES/COMPLETED COMMISSIONS

dreg
(scaled down)

tumblr_n7277f3G5b1rp0nneo1_500.png

tumblr_n72f5kPnUs1rp0nneo3_r2_500.png

not dreg

tumblr_n727tsVPR41rp0nneo1_500.png

tumblr_n72f5kPnUs1rp0nneo1_500.png
for silverfish
@snows
Omg uh hello
Your art is phenomenal, any chances I could get a piece of my OC?

type of commission (fullbody lineart etc.): full color waist up
ref: x
notes(expression, pose etc.): most personality etc info above I guess!

( as for payment if you like any of the unnamed dragons on front/last page of my lair I'd be happy to throw it in? Otherwise treasure I guess!)
@snows
Omg uh hello
Your art is phenomenal, any chances I could get a piece of my OC?

type of commission (fullbody lineart etc.): full color waist up
ref: x
notes(expression, pose etc.): most personality etc info above I guess!

( as for payment if you like any of the unnamed dragons on front/last page of my lair I'd be happy to throw it in? Otherwise treasure I guess!)
9 hours ahead of FR time

>>> [BUYING] Art! [sprites | retired apparel | 5milT | 20kg]
Gorgeous art! Not sure if you're open for business or not? If you are, could I order a headshot dragon commission? I'll put the form below just in case. If not, sorry. I got a little excited. lol type of commission (fullbody lineart etc.): Headshot-fully colored ref: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=47450&tab=dragon&did=3215754][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/32158/3215754_350.png[/img][/url] notes(expression, pose etc.): Shrike here is known as the Butcher, she's not a nice dragon. I'd loveeee to have her cowboy hat in the picture if possible (and would pay extra for it). She normally wears the hat low over her face so she can glare out from under the brim.
Gorgeous art! Not sure if you're open for business or not? If you are, could I order a headshot dragon commission? I'll put the form below just in case. If not, sorry. I got a little excited. lol

type of commission (fullbody lineart etc.): Headshot-fully colored
ref:
3215754_350.png

Shrike here is known as the Butcher, she's not a nice dragon. I'd loveeee to have her cowboy hat in the picture if possible (and would pay extra for it). She normally wears the hat low over her face so she can glare out from under the brim.

OVmZor1.png
@Silverfish i could cry omg thank you!!!! ;_; just treasure's fine!! your dragons are really pretty though, gosh!

and sure!!!! of course!!!! i'll add you to the list!! thank you!! :*

@sadey what a pretty dragon *u* i'll add you to the list immediately! thank you!!

i should be done with both of your commissions by tomorrow(OPTIMISTICALLY)! thank you both so much !!
@Silverfish i could cry omg thank you!!!! ;_; just treasure's fine!! your dragons are really pretty though, gosh!

and sure!!!! of course!!!! i'll add you to the list!! thank you!! :*

@sadey what a pretty dragon *u* i'll add you to the list immediately! thank you!!

i should be done with both of your commissions by tomorrow(OPTIMISTICALLY)! thank you both so much !!
@snows

type of commission (fullbody lineart etc.): waist up, fully-colored
ref: https://charahub.com/character/31217/Edgar-Karpenko#images
notes(expression, pose etc.): maybe working on some captain-y things with a LCARS/Padd? expression would be one of concentration
@snows

type of commission (fullbody lineart etc.): waist up, fully-colored
ref: https://charahub.com/character/31217/Edgar-Karpenko#images
notes(expression, pose etc.): maybe working on some captain-y things with a LCARS/Padd? expression would be one of concentration
@snows
Aaah your art is so clean!

type of commission: coloured headshot (of a human)
ref: everything here
notes (expression, pose etc.): anything is fine! maybe shy/embarrassed/tired or whatever you deem approrpaite
@snows
Aaah your art is so clean!

type of commission: coloured headshot (of a human)
ref: everything here
notes (expression, pose etc.): anything is fine! maybe shy/embarrassed/tired or whatever you deem approrpaite
@Douglas added you to the list!! :) thanks!!

@kozakura ahhh omg the slots are all filled up now but i should have more slots open by tomorrow??? i'm sorry omg your character is super cute though ;_;
@Douglas added you to the list!! :) thanks!!

@kozakura ahhh omg the slots are all filled up now but i should have more slots open by tomorrow??? i'm sorry omg your character is super cute though ;_;
slots are all filled up now omg how THANK YOU GUYS!!!!!!! KISSES i'll start work on em immediately :3b
slots are all filled up now omg how THANK YOU GUYS!!!!!!! KISSES i'll start work on em immediately :3b
@snows
dsjkll thanks okay i'll come back later;;;
@snows
dsjkll thanks okay i'll come back later;;;
1 2 3 4 5 6