Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Jinkz's Commission Corner~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
SUCH AMAZING ART

:3c///////
SUCH AMAZING ART

:3c///////
@Lapse Sure thing! I will add you down to the list (I also got your message!). I am willing to upgrade to shaded version if you like the flats, sure! It will cost more than 50K for me to do so though, is 60K good for a price?

Also to be clear, you want me to gijinkafy this dragon yes? Are there any visuals you would prefer hair-wise/clothes-wise for him? Send me a message with the details, if so~
@Lapse Sure thing! I will add you down to the list (I also got your message!). I am willing to upgrade to shaded version if you like the flats, sure! It will cost more than 50K for me to do so though, is 60K good for a price?

Also to be clear, you want me to gijinkafy this dragon yes? Are there any visuals you would prefer hair-wise/clothes-wise for him? Send me a message with the details, if so~
@Kirobug no problem! I will do both for you, you don't have to take up two slots!

Altogether your commission will cost 100K * v * )/
@Kirobug no problem! I will do both for you, you don't have to take up two slots!

Altogether your commission will cost 100K * v * )/
@Jazz Yes you can~! I will add you to the list * v * )!

Your payment will be 50K~
@Jazz Yes you can~! I will add you to the list * v * )!

Your payment will be 50K~
@Selfishly @Lake @Kozakura @Kyofanatic1 @Drachenschwinge I added you all to a waitlist! Thank you very much for your interest in commissioning me, I will update and notify you as soon as the slots are free~

@Heresy I will add you to the waiting list, and keep this reference for when I am free again * v * )/
@Selfishly @Lake @Kozakura @Kyofanatic1 @Drachenschwinge I added you all to a waitlist! Thank you very much for your interest in commissioning me, I will update and notify you as soon as the slots are free~

@Heresy I will add you to the waiting list, and keep this reference for when I am free again * v * )/
@oiiChyo JENN OMGKSJFKLJFSKLJFKLJ /////////////////
@oiiChyo JENN OMGKSJFKLJFSKLJFKLJ /////////////////
@LittleScorpio can you throw me on the ping list too? Your art is gorgeous. :)
@LittleScorpio can you throw me on the ping list too? Your art is gorgeous. :)
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
@Chirp Ahh, thank you very much~ * v * ) !!

I'll add you to the list. You'll know as soon as a slot is available~
@Chirp Ahh, thank you very much~ * v * ) !!

I'll add you to the list. You'll know as soon as a slot is available~
@LittleScorpio

Okay then. I was really late. xDD
@LittleScorpio

Okay then. I was really late. xDD
616797_orig.png
@LittleScorpio

Thanks for taking the commission! I would have taken two slots for more but it seems your art is quite popular! Messaged you back and if you need anymore information just let me know.
@LittleScorpio

Thanks for taking the commission! I would have taken two slots for more but it seems your art is quite popular! Messaged you back and if you need anymore information just let me know.
taOZQ9c.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22