Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Jinkz's Commission Corner~
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22
@MoonGoddess Sure thing! * v * )7
@MoonGoddess Sure thing! * v * )7
@LittleScorpio
Aaah thanks so much they both look amazing~ If you don't mind, I'd love to be kept on the ping list because I definitely will be commissioning from you again.
@LittleScorpio
Aaah thanks so much they both look amazing~ If you don't mind, I'd love to be kept on the ping list because I definitely will be commissioning from you again.
@kozakura Ahhh I am so glad you like! * v * ) And sure thing, I'll readd you~
@kozakura Ahhh I am so glad you like! * v * ) And sure thing, I'll readd you~
@Lake Your commission is complete! I hope you like~

[link]
@Lake Your commission is complete! I hope you like~

[link]
@LittleScorpio
That is so freaking adorable I don't know what to do with myself.
@LittleScorpio
That is so freaking adorable I don't know what to do with myself.
@Lake I'm glad you like! She was fun to draw~ * V * )!!
@Lake I'm glad you like! She was fun to draw~ * V * )!!
@Kyofanatic1 @Drachenschwinge @shadowpup88 @Heresy Hello hello! I now have slots available for you all, if you're still interested in a commission!
@Kyofanatic1 @Drachenschwinge @shadowpup88 @Heresy Hello hello! I now have slots available for you all, if you're still interested in a commission!
Can I get back on the waitlist for another slot? :>
@LittleScorpio
Can I get back on the waitlist for another slot? :>
@LittleScorpio
@littlescorpio YES I am interested *^* did you still need more information? I can't remember what I sent you already lol just let me know what I should resend :")
and I'll send over the payment once I know what other info I should send o/ (it might take me until tomorrow though work is p busy rn sorry!)
@littlescorpio YES I am interested *^* did you still need more information? I can't remember what I sent you already lol just let me know what I should resend :")
and I'll send over the payment once I know what other info I should send o/ (it might take me until tomorrow though work is p busy rn sorry!)
@Lake Ahh sure, thing * v * )7

@shadowpup88 I think the information you provided so far is sufficient! If I'm unsure during the process, I will show you a WIP or two via notes! You can send over payment when you're ready~
@Lake Ahh sure, thing * v * )7

@shadowpup88 I think the information you provided so far is sufficient! If I'm unsure during the process, I will show you a WIP or two via notes! You can send over payment when you're ready~
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22