Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Jinkz's Commission Corner~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
@Kirobug All done~! I hope you like them * v * )/

- Nikki
- Fletcher
@Kirobug All done~! I hope you like them * v * )/

- Nikki
- Fletcher
@littlescorpio
Eeeee they're so precious! ; v; Thank you!
@littlescorpio
Eeeee they're so precious! ; v; Thank you!
@LittleScorpio
Hiya!
Really cute art! Can i be placed on the pinglist please :3
Also do you do OCs?
@LittleScorpio
Hiya!
Really cute art! Can i be placed on the pinglist please :3
Also do you do OCs?
YCP7KAY.png
Signature by Encore
@Jazz All done! I hope you like~ * v * )/

[Link]
@Jazz All done! I hope you like~ * v * )/

[Link]
@Gh0stknife thank you very much! I'll add you to the list~

And yes! I do OCs * v * )7
@Gh0stknife thank you very much! I'll add you to the list~

And yes! I do OCs * v * )7
@littlescorpio omg she is so freaking adorable thank you so much!! ;u; I definitely want more of these.. Can I be put on your wait list again maybe?
@littlescorpio omg she is so freaking adorable thank you so much!! ;u; I definitely want more of these.. Can I be put on your wait list again maybe?
@Jazz I'm glad you like! q v q )!! And sure, I'll put you down on the waitlist~
@Jazz I'm glad you like! q v q )!! And sure, I'll put you down on the waitlist~
@Lapse Your commission is finished! I hope you like it~ (do let me know if I need to make any necessary changes aha;;; )

[link]
@Lapse Your commission is finished! I hope you like it~ (do let me know if I need to make any necessary changes aha;;; )

[link]
@LittleScorpio

He looks amazing! That's better than I could have hoped for! Thank you so much!!! I think I'll need to be on the pinglist, when I gather more treasure I might have to try for another slot one day. Because goodness that looks fantastic, I am in love with your style.
@LittleScorpio

He looks amazing! That's better than I could have hoped for! Thank you so much!!! I think I'll need to be on the pinglist, when I gather more treasure I might have to try for another slot one day. Because goodness that looks fantastic, I am in love with your style.
taOZQ9c.png
@Lapse I'm very glad you like it! q v q )!!! It was fun making a gijinka for Aelphis~

I'll put you down on the waitlist then!
@Lapse I'm very glad you like it! q v q )!!! It was fun making a gijinka for Aelphis~

I'll put you down on the waitlist then!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22