Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ☕ The Shop of NuX [Hiatus]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@swine
I see! c:

@Drachenschwinge
Ooo yes I think I would be interested for another while longer! ^ o ^ I would be interested in Nemesis as well actually (though she seems precious to your clan)~~
@swine
I see! c:

@Drachenschwinge
Ooo yes I think I would be interested for another while longer! ^ o ^ I would be interested in Nemesis as well actually (though she seems precious to your clan)~~
Now open for 2 slots! Please check the first post for details~!

[PING LIST] @Amynelly @Selfishly @Erdgeist @Merlin @swine @Drachenschwinge
Now open for 2 slots! Please check the first post for details~!

[PING LIST] @Amynelly @Selfishly @Erdgeist @Merlin @swine @Drachenschwinge
@yviebot

[Character Ref] (*******.com/shirexiaref) LITERALLY EVERYTHING IS THERE.

[Character Description] Very stern, no-nonsense soldier who has a hell of a cold disposition. While she isn't cruel by any stretch, she isn't the most friendly person to approach and deals in brevity.

[Additional Requests] I can't really think of anything!

[Offer] I have a lot of items along with treasure I could throw your way! Including various sprites, apparel, chests, etc. If possible I'd like to do a combination but it's also cool if that doesn't jive with you!
@yviebot

[Character Ref] (*******.com/shirexiaref) LITERALLY EVERYTHING IS THERE.

[Character Description] Very stern, no-nonsense soldier who has a hell of a cold disposition. While she isn't cruel by any stretch, she isn't the most friendly person to approach and deals in brevity.

[Additional Requests] I can't really think of anything!

[Offer] I have a lot of items along with treasure I could throw your way! Including various sprites, apparel, chests, etc. If possible I'd like to do a combination but it's also cool if that doesn't jive with you!
@Selfishly
Such a cool character! I like her!
What sort of combination would you be thinking of? I'm looking for gold for the most part but open to possibilities ' u '
@Selfishly
Such a cool character! I like her!
What sort of combination would you be thinking of? I'm looking for gold for the most part but open to possibilities ' u '
@yviebot

Hi there! A bit of an odd request, so I can't really use your form (sorry).

Here's my story, and the usual deal I give all artists doing this:

I used to play on a text only fantasy game I loved. I'd still be playing on it if some drama and a very toxic person didn't drive me off it. I had 4 characters - all humans (well, technically no, but art-wise, they are) - whom I'm grabbing art of now.

The trick here is that there's no - or very little - visual references. This is intentional - I like seeing through the artist's eyes at what they envision when they read the textual descriptions the characters held on the game.

So, what I do is I provide a textual description of all 4 characters, answer any questions to the best of my ability, and have the artist choose one to put on paper. :)

As for the offer:

I can't quite afford your treasure price, but I can offer you FIRST PICK of any of my pairs, found HERE, or a gorgeous already-born G2 Blood/Gold/Gold Pearlcatcher male.
@yviebot

Hi there! A bit of an odd request, so I can't really use your form (sorry).

Here's my story, and the usual deal I give all artists doing this:

I used to play on a text only fantasy game I loved. I'd still be playing on it if some drama and a very toxic person didn't drive me off it. I had 4 characters - all humans (well, technically no, but art-wise, they are) - whom I'm grabbing art of now.

The trick here is that there's no - or very little - visual references. This is intentional - I like seeing through the artist's eyes at what they envision when they read the textual descriptions the characters held on the game.

So, what I do is I provide a textual description of all 4 characters, answer any questions to the best of my ability, and have the artist choose one to put on paper. :)

As for the offer:

I can't quite afford your treasure price, but I can offer you FIRST PICK of any of my pairs, found HERE, or a gorgeous already-born G2 Blood/Gold/Gold Pearlcatcher male.
DQ9DP8W.png
wah!

@yviebot

ahm I have two characters I'd love equally to see so you can choose either! Whichever you prefer to draw. :0

[Character Ref] Sylaine. (her hair is highly changeable.) Like this or this or just loose!

[Character Description] motherly, former-regina, bit cool. She was haughty in youth but is much kinder now, though she does maintain a sort of distrustful distance with a lot of people, though she'll smile and be perfectly polite. But she loves children sincerely.

[Additional Requests] I can do stuff like anonymous delivery /wink

[Offer] ahmm 350k, 200 gems, and irishimcircuit dragons? ;;

Alternately there's wispy, who is bubbly, naive, honest and hates confrontation to the point of being unable to deal with problems but it's ok her world is fairly kind to her. She had a haircut, but once again, her hair grows and changes. It's usually messy though.

Offer ditto!
wah!

@yviebot

ahm I have two characters I'd love equally to see so you can choose either! Whichever you prefer to draw. :0

[Character Ref] Sylaine. (her hair is highly changeable.) Like this or this or just loose!

[Character Description] motherly, former-regina, bit cool. She was haughty in youth but is much kinder now, though she does maintain a sort of distrustful distance with a lot of people, though she'll smile and be perfectly polite. But she loves children sincerely.

[Additional Requests] I can do stuff like anonymous delivery /wink

[Offer] ahmm 350k, 200 gems, and irishimcircuit dragons? ;;

Alternately there's wispy, who is bubbly, naive, honest and hates confrontation to the point of being unable to deal with problems but it's ok her world is fairly kind to her. She had a haircut, but once again, her hair grows and changes. It's usually messy though.

Offer ditto!
banner_art_by_wispywaffle-d7qqr7j.pngbanner_skin_by_wispywaffle-d7qqr7f.png
@yviebot

I won't let Nemesis go. =P Gened her up all by myself ♥
Everything I can offer you at the moment is her son (Aqua/Pink/White)
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=28403&tab=dragon&did=3917613
@yviebot

I won't let Nemesis go. =P Gened her up all by myself ♥
Everything I can offer you at the moment is her son (Aqua/Pink/White)
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=28403&tab=dragon&did=3917613
2WRv2Ib.jpg

@yviebot

Storm

Commission Type: Fullbody on a transparent background

Payment/Bribe: 2500 Gems

Hair: Medium white hair. (The shaded-in colors should be gray, but the majority of the hair is white)

Eyes: His right eye (which is on the same side as the markings) is gold/yellow, and the other is crimson/red.

Markings: There are crimson markings on the right side of his face (so the left side of the page) that extend down his neck to his collarbone. They are also present on his arms below the elbows and his legs below the knees.

Skin Tone: Pale Caucasian

Wolf Aspects: Storm's wolf ears and wolf tail are present in his human form.

Clothing: [ x ] – This is the outfit, but the wrong hair color. Instead of blond, his hair should be white.

Personality/Short History: Storm's family was murdered when he was very young. He escaped and lived in the wild in his wolf form for almost 10 years. He was then captured by humans and tortured and sexually abused for almost a year. Alek was the one who saved him from his slavery. Storm doesn't have much he can be happy about. Most of the time he has a frown on his face or a stony expression. It's difficult to break through his exterior, and so far only Alek has been able to do so.

Previous Commissions:
  • [ x ]
  • [ x ] - Just another example of him
  • [ x ]
  • [ x ] - This is his wolf form, and is a GREAT example for the markings.
@yviebot

Storm

Commission Type: Fullbody on a transparent background

Payment/Bribe: 2500 Gems

Hair: Medium white hair. (The shaded-in colors should be gray, but the majority of the hair is white)

Eyes: His right eye (which is on the same side as the markings) is gold/yellow, and the other is crimson/red.

Markings: There are crimson markings on the right side of his face (so the left side of the page) that extend down his neck to his collarbone. They are also present on his arms below the elbows and his legs below the knees.

Skin Tone: Pale Caucasian

Wolf Aspects: Storm's wolf ears and wolf tail are present in his human form.

Clothing: [ x ] – This is the outfit, but the wrong hair color. Instead of blond, his hair should be white.

Personality/Short History: Storm's family was murdered when he was very young. He escaped and lived in the wild in his wolf form for almost 10 years. He was then captured by humans and tortured and sexually abused for almost a year. Alek was the one who saved him from his slavery. Storm doesn't have much he can be happy about. Most of the time he has a frown on his face or a stony expression. It's difficult to break through his exterior, and so far only Alek has been able to do so.

Previous Commissions:
  • [ x ]
  • [ x ] - Just another example of him
  • [ x ]
  • [ x ] - This is his wolf form, and is a GREAT example for the markings.
newsignature_by_zelanthair-d7hardd.png
@yviebot

[Character Ref] https://charahub.com/character/56679/Mien-Lu most of his images can be found here! my too anime soccer son sob

[Character Description] he's appears very aloof, quiet, and prefers to only talk when he has to. He only opens up to people who he really knows and shows his true personality which is a quirky little nerd and is shy and stammers all his words.

[Additional Requests] not much of a request but you can make him older looking if you want if it matches better with your style ;v;

[Offer] I have only about 200k so i'll offer that and this guy? o: most of my lair doesn't really fit with your pastelish lair haha but hopefully he fits in
@yviebot

[Character Ref] https://charahub.com/character/56679/Mien-Lu most of his images can be found here! my too anime soccer son sob

[Character Description] he's appears very aloof, quiet, and prefers to only talk when he has to. He only opens up to people who he really knows and shows his true personality which is a quirky little nerd and is shy and stammers all his words.

[Additional Requests] not much of a request but you can make him older looking if you want if it matches better with your style ;v;

[Offer] I have only about 200k so i'll offer that and this guy? o: most of my lair doesn't really fit with your pastelish lair haha but hopefully he fits in
@Cognac
Hello! * 3 * I really like your characters and wouldn't mind drawing either. Which one would be your first choice??
(Your clan palette is very impressive btw I don't know where to begin looking...! _(:'D_)

@Drachenschwinge
Ooo she has a son- I would consider that if you come back next time!

@Merlin
Aaa Merlin-kun I'm not offering fullbodies as of this moment...sorry!! I like his design though!

Slots are full now! ' v ' Tell me if you'd like to be put on ping list.
@Azure @Jennvin
@Cognac
Hello! * 3 * I really like your characters and wouldn't mind drawing either. Which one would be your first choice??
(Your clan palette is very impressive btw I don't know where to begin looking...! _(:'D_)

@Drachenschwinge
Ooo she has a son- I would consider that if you come back next time!

@Merlin
Aaa Merlin-kun I'm not offering fullbodies as of this moment...sorry!! I like his design though!

Slots are full now! ' v ' Tell me if you'd like to be put on ping list.
@Azure @Jennvin
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18