Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ☕ The Shop of NuX [Hiatus]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@yviebot whahoo! *-*

I pinged you my breeding thread, but any dragons for auction in my lair are fair, and I'm sitting on nests of icewine and mimosa, absinthe and eggnog.

I think I'd like sylaine a bit more just cause I don't draw her often! Do I pay now?

(Also haha I used to watch you on dA when I was still there. :B I remember yunxi.)
@yviebot whahoo! *-*

I pinged you my breeding thread, but any dragons for auction in my lair are fair, and I'm sitting on nests of icewine and mimosa, absinthe and eggnog.

I think I'd like sylaine a bit more just cause I don't draw her often! Do I pay now?

(Also haha I used to watch you on dA when I was still there. :B I remember yunxi.)
banner_art_by_wispywaffle-d7qqr7j.pngbanner_skin_by_wispywaffle-d7qqr7f.png
@yviebot

Well, the pinglist deal depends heavily on whether or not my usual dealio works for you or not. A lot of artists won't do from-text drawings and such. :) It would be more than a little pointless to have me on a pinglist if it'll just get auto-declined if/when I catch a slot. XD
@yviebot

Well, the pinglist deal depends heavily on whether or not my usual dealio works for you or not. A lot of artists won't do from-text drawings and such. :) It would be more than a little pointless to have me on a pinglist if it'll just get auto-declined if/when I catch a slot. XD
DQ9DP8W.png
@Cognac
Wahh ok! * - * I think I'm interested in waiting for a baby to hatch...(dokidoki) How many am I allowed to choose, just to make sure?

Sylaine it is then! And yes you can send now.

(Asdkajhdkas omg---- You left dA though?? :'c)

@Azure
I have no problem with the request! C: Though I might be a bit pickier about the offer since it involves furnishing a design... :'D
@Cognac
Wahh ok! * - * I think I'm interested in waiting for a baby to hatch...(dokidoki) How many am I allowed to choose, just to make sure?

Sylaine it is then! And yes you can send now.

(Asdkajhdkas omg---- You left dA though?? :'c)

@Azure
I have no problem with the request! C: Though I might be a bit pickier about the offer since it involves furnishing a design... :'D
@yviebot

We'll see, then!
@yviebot

We'll see, then!
DQ9DP8W.png
@yviebot
late reply woopwoop but yes please put me on the pinglist! ;v;
@yviebot
late reply woopwoop but yes please put me on the pinglist! ;v;
@yviebot

Oh myyyyy your aaart ♥ Could I please be added to the pinglist? ;W;
@yviebot

Oh myyyyy your aaart ♥ Could I please be added to the pinglist? ;W;
Signature by Encore
@yviebot

I realized I wasn't at all clear, cause I suck. By "We'll see", I meant "Please put me on your ping list, and we'll see when it's time, then". Apologies!
@yviebot

I realized I wasn't at all clear, cause I suck. By "We'll see", I meant "Please put me on your ping list, and we'll see when it's time, then". Apologies!
DQ9DP8W.png
@Selfishly
http://hyrea.tumblr.com/post/88771836591/fr-commission
Done & I hope this is alright for you! She's such an interesting character, I sort of spent a little too much time studying her _(8 D_;;;

@Jennvin @ChibiFlamesi @Azure
No problem! Thanks for the interest ' u '
@Selfishly
http://hyrea.tumblr.com/post/88771836591/fr-commission
Done & I hope this is alright for you! She's such an interesting character, I sort of spent a little too much time studying her _(8 D_;;;

@Jennvin @ChibiFlamesi @Azure
No problem! Thanks for the interest ' u '
@yviebot HOLY. I am dead. I have left this mortal coil and am admiring from a plane not of my body.

No seriously, this is FANTASTIC. I'm so glad you enjoyed drawing her, thank you so much! ;;;
@yviebot HOLY. I am dead. I have left this mortal coil and am admiring from a plane not of my body.

No seriously, this is FANTASTIC. I'm so glad you enjoyed drawing her, thank you so much! ;;;
@yviebot
Amazing art *_* Could you please add me to your ping list?
@yviebot
Amazing art *_* Could you please add me to your ping list?
EyNZJJl.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18