Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ☕ The Shop of NuX [Hiatus]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18
@swine
Oh yes I might be! ' 7 '

@Cognac
If I may I'd like the pink circuit imp! * - * I'm also itching to see your next obs obs circuit nest- I might like to order one ///

LOL OK!!! May I reserve a baby from them then?? * U * Would be very happy to take care of one ahh ////

I'm looking at the maize because I'm thinking of adding more white/aqua'blueish/white'maizeish to my clan.
@swine
Oh yes I might be! ' 7 '

@Cognac
If I may I'd like the pink circuit imp! * - * I'm also itching to see your next obs obs circuit nest- I might like to order one ///

LOL OK!!! May I reserve a baby from them then?? * U * Would be very happy to take care of one ahh ////

I'm looking at the maize because I'm thinking of adding more white/aqua'blueish/white'maizeish to my clan.
@tifalockhart
Will do! Thank you for the interest C:
@tifalockhart
Will do! Thank you for the interest C:
@yviebot I'll see if I can amass enough Ambush stones to train up a team and put down an offer here soon. The team I would have offered is tentatively being considered by another artist but if they refuse that team, I'll offer them here. Fingers crossed I have a team ready when you open slots again. o7
@yviebot I'll see if I can amass enough Ambush stones to train up a team and put down an offer here soon. The team I would have offered is tentatively being considered by another artist but if they refuse that team, I'll offer them here. Fingers crossed I have a team ready when you open slots again. o7
@swine
Alright! : D Let me know!

Now open to two more commissions! ' v '

[PING LIST] @Amynelly @Selfishly @Erdgeist @Merlin @swine @Drachenschwinge @Azure @Jennvin @ChibiFlamesi @Bluedragon @Wilwari @shadowpup88 @Kibame @tifalockhart
@swine
Alright! : D Let me know!

Now open to two more commissions! ' v '

[PING LIST] @Amynelly @Selfishly @Erdgeist @Merlin @swine @Drachenschwinge @Azure @Jennvin @ChibiFlamesi @Bluedragon @Wilwari @shadowpup88 @Kibame @tifalockhart
@yviebot Request is same as before. I have this gorgeous XYY, Gen2, TG boy to offer you right now: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4026790] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/40268/4026790_350.png[/img] [/url] And I'll have some G3 imps in a handful of days!
@yviebot

Request is same as before. I have this gorgeous XYY, Gen2, TG boy to offer you right now:

4026790_350.png

And I'll have some G3 imps in a handful of days!
DQ9DP8W.png
@yviebot YAY I'M EXCITED. Hellew. c:

[Character Ref] (*******.com/renalusref) Stuuuff.
[Character Description] He's a manly nerd who loves books and being polite. Pretty old for his race, which is just starting to show, but his disposition is generally warm and accommodating - cordial at the very least.
[Additional Requests] I can't think of anything atm!
[Offer] Flat treasure fee or a combination of fancy items and/or dragons from this page starting at the second row AFTER that the baby SDs! Also have some 3G seapunk coatl babies hatching this rollover!
@yviebot YAY I'M EXCITED. Hellew. c:

[Character Ref] (*******.com/renalusref) Stuuuff.
[Character Description] He's a manly nerd who loves books and being polite. Pretty old for his race, which is just starting to show, but his disposition is generally warm and accommodating - cordial at the very least.
[Additional Requests] I can't think of anything atm!
[Offer] Flat treasure fee or a combination of fancy items and/or dragons from this page starting at the second row AFTER that the baby SDs! Also have some 3G seapunk coatl babies hatching this rollover!
I am a true noob and have just figured out how gems work.
Added that to my accepted offers just now-! q 7 q

p.s. I may be slow to reply to offers since I'm at work right now. (Shh tell no one)
I am a true noob and have just figured out how gems work.
Added that to my accepted offers just now-! q 7 q

p.s. I may be slow to reply to offers since I'm at work right now. (Shh tell no one)
@yviebot sure I'll send a crossroads. Please just poke me whenever I have trouble remembering who's dragon belongs where! ;7;
@yviebot sure I'll send a crossroads. Please just poke me whenever I have trouble remembering who's dragon belongs where! ;7;
banner_art_by_wispywaffle-d7qqr7j.pngbanner_skin_by_wispywaffle-d7qqr7f.png
@Azure
He is very pretty!! But I tend to keep pastel/cold coloured dragons more...! * -- *

@Selfishly
Hi again 8D I'd be happy to take your commission! Is he a friend of the lovely gal before?

@Cognac
O-oh does that mean I can't reserve an obs/obs/circuit? * -- * Since you're giving me the maize-- (I'll be patient and wait for an obs/obs/circuit baby if that's alright with you!!)
@Azure
He is very pretty!! But I tend to keep pastel/cold coloured dragons more...! * -- *

@Selfishly
Hi again 8D I'd be happy to take your commission! Is he a friend of the lovely gal before?

@Cognac
O-oh does that mean I can't reserve an obs/obs/circuit? * -- * Since you're giving me the maize-- (I'll be patient and wait for an obs/obs/circuit baby if that's alright with you!!)
@yviebot Hey! He actually isn't; they don't even know each other. But I have a lot of fun playing him anyway. c: How did you wanna do payment stuff?
@yviebot Hey! He actually isn't; they don't even know each other. But I have a lot of fun playing him anyway. c: How did you wanna do payment stuff?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18