Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Echinoderma's Bust Shop! OLD
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 84 85
@Echinoderma

ohhhh my god he's wonderfullll! you got him perfecto omg THANK YOU so much i looove it!
@Echinoderma

ohhhh my god he's wonderfullll! you got him perfecto omg THANK YOU so much i looove it!
@Echinoderma Can I be pinged when busts are open?
@Echinoderma Can I be pinged when busts are open?
@echinoderma
HELLO YES JENNIFER I WOULD LIKE A SPOT ON YOUR WAIT LIST FOR A BUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@echinoderma
HELLO YES JENNIFER I WOULD LIKE A SPOT ON YOUR WAIT LIST FOR A BUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!! just letting you guys know there's a waitlist on the first post now- I'll cut it off at around 10 people or so and ping whenever it's your turn
!!! just letting you guys know there's a waitlist on the first post now- I'll cut it off at around 10 people or so and ping whenever it's your turn
B8lfnAl.png
afuPGHf.png
@Echinoderma I'd love to go on the waitlist please! :D and hopefully I'll still have the treasure when it comes around >3>
@Echinoderma I'd love to go on the waitlist please! :D and hopefully I'll still have the treasure when it comes around >3>
7382690_kfUyMQUicXK3iH1.png
@Echinoderma

*Wakes up*
*Trundles over to FR*
*Notices ping and trundles over to thread*
*starts to make strangled, happy sounds*

She turned out perfect! Thank you very, very much!
@Echinoderma

*Wakes up*
*Trundles over to FR*
*Notices ping and trundles over to thread*
*starts to make strangled, happy sounds*

She turned out perfect! Thank you very, very much!
@Echinoderma
Baww, he turned out fabulous, thank you so much! *w*
@Echinoderma
Baww, he turned out fabulous, thank you so much! *w*
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@sleepersharks
http://sphenodontia.tumblr.com/post/88231767466/

some mild gore so here's a link!
@sleepersharks
http://sphenodontia.tumblr.com/post/88231767466/

some mild gore so here's a link!
B8lfnAl.png
afuPGHf.png
@Echinoderma

OH

WOW

OH MY GOD SHE'S INCREDIBLE THANK YOU SO MUCH HOOOOLY WOW. I AM SPEECHLESS, WAY TO DO A FLAWLESS JOB
@Echinoderma

OH

WOW

OH MY GOD SHE'S INCREDIBLE THANK YOU SO MUCH HOOOOLY WOW. I AM SPEECHLESS, WAY TO DO A FLAWLESS JOB
@Echinoderma WOW I love your style so much! ;; Can I be on your pinglist? I have a friends' character who'd look awesome in your style.
@Echinoderma WOW I love your style so much! ;; Can I be on your pinglist? I have a friends' character who'd look awesome in your style.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 84 85