Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [SLOTS FULL] GIJINKA ART :D
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@nanairo
runs in and sits on a slot!!
I will PM you details later?
@nanairo
runs in and sits on a slot!!
I will PM you details later?
@Gh0stknife ooh i see, no prob! i'll modify her pose a bit then XD
@Gh0stknife ooh i see, no prob! i'll modify her pose a bit then XD
Dragons for sale | Accents
@kozakura LOL, no prob! :D i'll list you down!
@kozakura LOL, no prob! :D i'll list you down!
@nanairo
Thank you!
Sorry for the trouble T^T
@nanairo
Thank you!
Sorry for the trouble T^T
YCP7KAY.png
Signature by Encore
@nanairo
uuu thanks for nikolaj from earlier!! this time i'm here to commission another cutie

i'd like a half-body lineless + coloured bust of aðalbjörg! her refs are here and here! she doesn't get out much so her skin is a bit pale and i'd like it if she had a really regal-looking expression (???). i'd like her with her veil

how much would that cost?
@nanairo
uuu thanks for nikolaj from earlier!! this time i'm here to commission another cutie

i'd like a half-body lineless + coloured bust of aðalbjörg! her refs are here and here! she doesn't get out much so her skin is a bit pale and i'd like it if she had a really regal-looking expression (???). i'd like her with her veil

how much would that cost?
@kozakura oh my goodness she's gorgeous! QvQ i'll be glad to work on her!

did you mean BOTH half-body lineless and a bust? the outfit is deliciously complex, so I'd say about 200k for the half body (we can go lower if you'd like, but I'll have to simplify the details ;v;), and 90k for the bust (100k if lined)
@kozakura oh my goodness she's gorgeous! QvQ i'll be glad to work on her!

did you mean BOTH half-body lineless and a bust? the outfit is deliciously complex, so I'd say about 200k for the half body (we can go lower if you'd like, but I'll have to simplify the details ;v;), and 90k for the bust (100k if lined)
@nanairo
blubs wow that's a lot more expensive than I thought it would be fjksdl;;

if you have to simplify some details that's okay!! anything to bring down the price for the half-body sdklj and also I only want the half-body! no bust.
@nanairo
blubs wow that's a lot more expensive than I thought it would be fjksdl;;

if you have to simplify some details that's okay!! anything to bring down the price for the half-body sdklj and also I only want the half-body! no bust.
@kozakura no problem! Since it's the second time you comission me, I can knock off 50k if you want a simplified version for the half body (so 150k), i hope that's okay ;v; even if i simplify it, her outfit is still quite complicated (veil, fluffies, frills, etc) and it will be hard for me to pull it off :,D

ninjaedits typos
@kozakura no problem! Since it's the second time you comission me, I can knock off 50k if you want a simplified version for the half body (so 150k), i hope that's okay ;v; even if i simplify it, her outfit is still quite complicated (veil, fluffies, frills, etc) and it will be hard for me to pull it off :,D

ninjaedits typos
@nanairo
Give or take, since you determine prices after you know what you're drawing:
So how much would a fullbody sketch be in gems?
And how much would it be in gems for a fullbody with flat colors like you did for sanctuary?
Thank you. :D
@nanairo
Give or take, since you determine prices after you know what you're drawing:
So how much would a fullbody sketch be in gems?
And how much would it be in gems for a fullbody with flat colors like you did for sanctuary?
Thank you. :D
@nanairo - Do you still have open slots? I'll take one. ;D Also, if I were to do a lineart but want it colored later, would that just be the difference between the lineart price and the colored price?
@nanairo - Do you still have open slots? I'll take one. ;D Also, if I were to do a lineart but want it colored later, would that just be the difference between the lineart price and the colored price?
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13