Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [SLOTS FULL] GIJINKA ART :D
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@TheAnneh LOL it's alright! xD would you have any fashion/clothing/hairstyle preferences for her? And any personality quips/preferred poses for both of them?

also i'm unsure since it's a bit small, but is the white part behind her part of her hair or her tail? 8.D /poor eyesight
@TheAnneh LOL it's alright! xD would you have any fashion/clothing/hairstyle preferences for her? And any personality quips/preferred poses for both of them?

also i'm unsure since it's a bit small, but is the white part behind her part of her hair or her tail? 8.D /poor eyesight
Dragons for sale | Accents
@Drachenschwinge you got it! :D listing you shortly. thank you for your interest!
@Drachenschwinge you got it! :D listing you shortly. thank you for your interest!
@Tweedledoom @kozakura @Sacnite @TheAnneh hello! my irl's been a mess as of late so i fear your commissions might take much, much longer than anticipated _(:,3 I am unsure when I'll be able to get on drawing again, but it will most likely be on weekends. If you'd like to cancel, please inform me! i'm terribly sorry in advance! for those who've paid, I will return your payment if you so choose to cancel.
@Tweedledoom @kozakura @Sacnite @TheAnneh hello! my irl's been a mess as of late so i fear your commissions might take much, much longer than anticipated _(:,3 I am unsure when I'll be able to get on drawing again, but it will most likely be on weekends. If you'd like to cancel, please inform me! i'm terribly sorry in advance! for those who've paid, I will return your payment if you so choose to cancel.
@nanairo
I'm not cancelling. I'm patient. ;3 I've seriously commissioned, paid, and tipped an artist and totally forgot about it. Two weeks later I get this picture in my inbox and I'm like, "OH **** I DID COMMISSION YOU I WAS WONDERING WHERE THOSE GEMS WENT."

For the dragon, just playful and colorful! With her scarf and circuit gene, of course. All else is up to you. :3

It's her hair. Sorry, it is a bit hard to see. xD
She's either tundere, yandere, or a fighter depending on how you want to draw her.

Just have fun with them. And I mean that in an actual way and not a "come back after it's finished and say redo everything because it's not what I wanted" way. x3

Good luck with whatever's keeping you busy!
@nanairo
I'm not cancelling. I'm patient. ;3 I've seriously commissioned, paid, and tipped an artist and totally forgot about it. Two weeks later I get this picture in my inbox and I'm like, "OH **** I DID COMMISSION YOU I WAS WONDERING WHERE THOSE GEMS WENT."

For the dragon, just playful and colorful! With her scarf and circuit gene, of course. All else is up to you. :3

It's her hair. Sorry, it is a bit hard to see. xD
She's either tundere, yandere, or a fighter depending on how you want to draw her.

Just have fun with them. And I mean that in an actual way and not a "come back after it's finished and say redo everything because it's not what I wanted" way. x3

Good luck with whatever's keeping you busy!
@nanairo - No worries! :) I've been there myself, so I understand RL problems getting in the way of art. I'm more than happy to wait as long as you can still get to it eventually. ^__^ If anything changes and you can't do it, we can worry about refunds then. :)
@nanairo - No worries! :) I've been there myself, so I understand RL problems getting in the way of art. I'm more than happy to wait as long as you can still get to it eventually. ^__^ If anything changes and you can't do it, we can worry about refunds then. :)
@TheAnneh Apologies for the late response! And LOL I'm sorry i find that adorable /SHOT thank you for your kindness ;v; I'll do my best!

As for the pricing, I can price your cutie dragon at the base price (120k) since you requested flat colors, and 70k for the sketch, would that be alright?

I normally ask for payment upfront but since I'll be taking a while, I can pm you when I am about to start on yours so you can just send payment then, if you prefer 8,D
@TheAnneh Apologies for the late response! And LOL I'm sorry i find that adorable /SHOT thank you for your kindness ;v; I'll do my best!

As for the pricing, I can price your cutie dragon at the base price (120k) since you requested flat colors, and 70k for the sketch, would that be alright?

I normally ask for payment upfront but since I'll be taking a while, I can pm you when I am about to start on yours so you can just send payment then, if you prefer 8,D
@Tweedledoom Thank you very much for understanding! ;v;;; I'll definitely get it done (hopefully sooner than later)! ;v;
@Tweedledoom Thank you very much for understanding! ;v;;; I'll definitely get it done (hopefully sooner than later)! ;v;
@nanairo
N-no
It's not adorable.

Yes, that's perfectly fine, but I need to pay in gems. :3
Just let me know when you start working on them and I'll pay upfront. :D
@nanairo
N-no
It's not adorable.

Yes, that's perfectly fine, but I need to pay in gems. :3
Just let me know when you start working on them and I'll pay upfront. :D
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13