Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [SLOTS FULL] GIJINKA ART :D
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@Kibame alright, thank you for your interest! c,:
@Kibame alright, thank you for your interest! c,:
Dragons for sale | Accents
@Tweedledoom that's fine! :D would that be lined or lineless?
@Tweedledoom that's fine! :D would that be lined or lineless?
@nanairo - Lined! :3 Your linework is really lovely. X3

I was thinking my character, Notus. I don't have any artwork of him yet, so I'm going to try to put some refs together as best I can. XD;;

Notus is the younger brother of my character, Boreas. They have the same markings on their faces and necks, as shown here. Notus would have similar markings down his right side, but I haven't done any refs for them, so those can be improvised if needed. :)

Otherwise, he looks much younger than he is, and the refs I use for him actually come from a mix of official and fan art of Len from Vocaloid (particularly this one, this one, and this one.) Notus looks about 16-17, with short blonde hair that is just long enough to pull back into a little ponytail when he feels like, but he usually leaves it messy. He has sea-green eyes, and the tips of his hair tend to turn towards blue like his brother's.

As far as what he wears... I hadn't gotten all that far yet, but it's usually going to be something suitable for the tropics, white cloth that is loose and easy to change out of if needed. Beyond that, have fun with it. :)

Please let me know if you need any more info. I know it's kind of all over the place. ^_^;
@nanairo - Lined! :3 Your linework is really lovely. X3

I was thinking my character, Notus. I don't have any artwork of him yet, so I'm going to try to put some refs together as best I can. XD;;

Notus is the younger brother of my character, Boreas. They have the same markings on their faces and necks, as shown here. Notus would have similar markings down his right side, but I haven't done any refs for them, so those can be improvised if needed. :)

Otherwise, he looks much younger than he is, and the refs I use for him actually come from a mix of official and fan art of Len from Vocaloid (particularly this one, this one, and this one.) Notus looks about 16-17, with short blonde hair that is just long enough to pull back into a little ponytail when he feels like, but he usually leaves it messy. He has sea-green eyes, and the tips of his hair tend to turn towards blue like his brother's.

As far as what he wears... I hadn't gotten all that far yet, but it's usually going to be something suitable for the tropics, white cloth that is loose and easy to change out of if needed. Beyond that, have fun with it. :)

Please let me know if you need any more info. I know it's kind of all over the place. ^_^;
@Tweedledoom oh gosh, you have such pretty interesting characters! *u* considering everything, i'd price it at 100k, i hope that's alright? c,: also could you tell me a bit about his character's personality? helps with the posing etc 8D (or if you have a preferred pose!)

excuse me while i edit my typos
@Tweedledoom oh gosh, you have such pretty interesting characters! *u* considering everything, i'd price it at 100k, i hope that's alright? c,: also could you tell me a bit about his character's personality? helps with the posing etc 8D (or if you have a preferred pose!)

excuse me while i edit my typos
@nanairo - Omigosh, thank you~ ^//////^ And 100k sounds good to me. :3 I'll have to do a mix of treasure and gems, like I said, but your first page says 1:450 treasure to gem ratio; is that still correct?

Notus is a very stubborn character who is used to being on his own and tends to convince himself that he always will be. He can get jealous pretty easily, and has a short temper. He's not necessarily rash, but his stubbornness tends to get in the way a lot. lol Have fun with posing! :3
@nanairo - Omigosh, thank you~ ^//////^ And 100k sounds good to me. :3 I'll have to do a mix of treasure and gems, like I said, but your first page says 1:450 treasure to gem ratio; is that still correct?

Notus is a very stubborn character who is used to being on his own and tends to convince himself that he always will be. He can get jealous pretty easily, and has a short temper. He's not necessarily rash, but his stubbornness tends to get in the way a lot. lol Have fun with posing! :3
@Tweedledoom i think the gem ratio has been going lower lately to 420, but 450 ratio is fine :D and thank you for the info, i'll ping you when i get his initial sketch done *u*
@Tweedledoom i think the gem ratio has been going lower lately to 420, but 450 ratio is fine :D and thank you for the info, i'll ping you when i get his initial sketch done *u*
[quote name="nanairo" date="2014-06-05 08:48:56"]@kozakura no problem! Since it's the second time you comission me, I can knock off 50k if you want a simplified version for the half body (so 150k), i hope that's okay ;v; even if i simplify it, her outfit is still quite complicated (veil, fluffies, frills, etc) and it will be hard for me to pull it off :,D [s]ninjaedits typos[/s][/quote] @kozakura you've not yet responded to this post above; please tell me if you'd like to go through with it or if you've decided otherwise! alternatively i can do a bust for 100k ;v;
nanairo wrote on 2014-06-05 08:48:56:
@kozakura no problem! Since it's the second time you comission me, I can knock off 50k if you want a simplified version for the half body (so 150k), i hope that's okay ;v; even if i simplify it, her outfit is still quite complicated (veil, fluffies, frills, etc) and it will be hard for me to pull it off :,D

ninjaedits typos

@kozakura you've not yet responded to this post above; please tell me if you'd like to go through with it or if you've decided otherwise! alternatively i can do a bust for 100k ;v;
[quote name="nanairo" date="2014-06-05 09:58:09"]@Gh0stknife icky sketch time part 2! i've redrawn it a bit, i hope this is better! [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/febf14228c9c41d6a9ccdf50e943d456/tumblr_inline_n6pg98HM031r80kkh.png[/img] if it's not apparent in the sketch she's sorta holding a butterfly (i'll prob make it a luna moth to match though) near her chest c:[/quote] hey @Gh0stknife! c: you've not responded to this yet so i don't know if i should proceed or not :'D just pinging you again in case fr didn't alert you!
nanairo wrote on 2014-06-05 09:58:09:
@Gh0stknife icky sketch time part 2! i've redrawn it a bit, i hope this is better!
tumblr_inline_n6pg98HM031r80kkh.png
if it's not apparent in the sketch she's sorta holding a butterfly (i'll prob make it a luna moth to match though) near her chest c:

hey @Gh0stknife! c: you've not responded to this yet so i don't know if i should proceed or not :'D just pinging you again in case fr didn't alert you!
@nanairo
Gosh dang it FR, ping me will you!

I think it's lovely! You may proceed dear lovely artist! (i think i ate something weird, you are lovely though XD)
@nanairo
Gosh dang it FR, ping me will you!

I think it's lovely! You may proceed dear lovely artist! (i think i ate something weird, you are lovely though XD)
YCP7KAY.png
Signature by Encore
@Gh0stknife Boo i hate it when fr does that! I'll get working on it right away then! thank you very much for your kind words ;v; i'm sorry it's taking so long! @@
@Gh0stknife Boo i hate it when fr does that! I'll get working on it right away then! thank you very much for your kind words ;v; i'm sorry it's taking so long! @@
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13