Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [SLOTS FULL] GIJINKA ART :D
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@TheAnneh that would depend, really, but my base price for a sketch is at 55k (about 122g at 1:450 ratio) -- this means simple clothes, no wings or other dragony traits (except maybe ears and horns because they're cute but it depends on the breed c:) and simple genes like iri/shim, tiger/etc and a few simple apparel. Full body with colors has the base rate at 120k (about 267g at 1:450 ratio), but if it's in flat colors I can probably do something a bit more complicated than what i mentioned for the sketch.
@TheAnneh that would depend, really, but my base price for a sketch is at 55k (about 122g at 1:450 ratio) -- this means simple clothes, no wings or other dragony traits (except maybe ears and horns because they're cute but it depends on the breed c:) and simple genes like iri/shim, tiger/etc and a few simple apparel. Full body with colors has the base rate at 120k (about 267g at 1:450 ratio), but if it's in flat colors I can probably do something a bit more complicated than what i mentioned for the sketch.
Dragons for sale | Accents
@Tweedledoom yes and yes to both! C: i'll put your name up while waiting for details c:
@Tweedledoom yes and yes to both! C: i'll put your name up while waiting for details c:
@nanairo - Thank you! X3 I'm pretty sure I know who I'm going to get done, but I'll get you the details and monies after work. :3
@nanairo - Thank you! X3 I'm pretty sure I know who I'm going to get done, but I'll get you the details and monies after work. :3
@Tweedledoom alright! C: take your time! and thanks for considering me again ;v;
@Tweedledoom alright! C: take your time! and thanks for considering me again ;v;
@Gh0stknife icky sketch time part 2! i've redrawn it a bit, i hope this is better! [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/febf14228c9c41d6a9ccdf50e943d456/tumblr_inline_n6pg98HM031r80kkh.png[/img] if it's not apparent in the sketch she's sorta holding a butterfly (i'll prob make it a luna moth to match though) near her chest c:
@Gh0stknife icky sketch time part 2! i've redrawn it a bit, i hope this is better!
tumblr_inline_n6pg98HM031r80kkh.png
if it's not apparent in the sketch she's sorta holding a butterfly (i'll prob make it a luna moth to match though) near her chest c:
@nanairo
Slot please!
@nanairo
Slot please!
Yokai.gif
@Nanairo
Ok so I want to comission you for two pieces, if that is fine with you. One of each of different subject matters. I will post them once I'm home because I'm on my phone right now. XD
@Nanairo
Ok so I want to comission you for two pieces, if that is fine with you. One of each of different subject matters. I will post them once I'm home because I'm on my phone right now. XD
@Sacnite @TheAnneh I've listed you both down for a slot! C: please feel free to post details on what you would like me to do at your convenience~
@Sacnite @TheAnneh I've listed you both down for a slot! C: please feel free to post details on what you would like me to do at your convenience~
@nanairo - I'm going to go ahead and do a half-body, fully colored, so long as it's okay that I pay with a mix of gems and treasure? X3
@nanairo - I'm going to go ahead and do a half-body, fully colored, so long as it's okay that I pay with a mix of gems and treasure? X3
@nanairo

Please keep me on your ping list!
@nanairo

Please keep me on your ping list!
amxv01.png9aa1ih.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13