Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | { CADS } closed - archive only
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Bump!
Bump!
pixels by etymology qWS3kAx.giflDjd4Re.gif
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
@Cads would you take a combination of USD & treasure? I've got five bucks burning in my paypal and I'd be happy to supplement the rest in treasure for one of your lovely simple headshots.
@Cads would you take a combination of USD & treasure? I've got five bucks burning in my paypal and I'd be happy to supplement the rest in treasure for one of your lovely simple headshots.
TERRIBLE MSPAINT ART CONTEST FOR RICHES
@Omegadelta
Yes, absolutely! I have no problems with that at all, just go ahead and send me the info in a private message and I'll get started for you as soon as I can. :)
@Omegadelta
Yes, absolutely! I have no problems with that at all, just go ahead and send me the info in a private message and I'll get started for you as soon as I can. :)
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
@Cads

hi!! return customer here. around a year (?) ago you did a simple headshot for my girl Chamomile, which i absolutely loved. you got everything about her character so right and it's prob my favorite piece of commissioned artwork to date.

i was wondering if i could commission you to do an updated headshot of her? she's a little older and a little more jaded & EdgyTM now, so I think it'd be neat to have a companion piece to her "baby" pic. USD if possible ;u;

EDIT: ahhhh omg i didn't realize that the last post was in feb. sorry if you're not open rn!!!
@Cads

hi!! return customer here. around a year (?) ago you did a simple headshot for my girl Chamomile, which i absolutely loved. you got everything about her character so right and it's prob my favorite piece of commissioned artwork to date.

i was wondering if i could commission you to do an updated headshot of her? she's a little older and a little more jaded & EdgyTM now, so I think it'd be neat to have a companion piece to her "baby" pic. USD if possible ;u;

EDIT: ahhhh omg i didn't realize that the last post was in feb. sorry if you're not open rn!!!
potion_leaf_by_littlegrimoire-d9ru5l2.gif
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20