Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | DRAW MY CAT POORLY? [ended!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
[img]http://i.imgur.com/zAIrD15.png[/img] So I'm downsizing on my FR time steadily and gradually. I've given away most of my really nice stuff in exchange for art. Unfortunately, my art lust still knows no bounds, but contests have always rubbed me the wrong way, in the sense that I would like to compensate everyone who participates adequately for their effort. The only way for me to do this successfully is to then make a contest that requires NO EFFORT, NO SKILL, FINAL DESTINATION. [b]Meet Your Subject[/b] queenamileena.tumblr.com/tagged/bushido This, my friends, is Bushido. He's a dillhole and makes my life both terrible and wonderful. He's also a big baby who flops around in your arms and sits up like he thinks he's people all the time. There's a video at the end of the tag if you want to see me giving him love and him giving me NOTHING BUT HATE. [b]CATEGORIES[/b] There will be four categories with prizes. [LIST] [*] 'i channeled my inner 8 year old with a deviantart account' [*] oh my god why would you do this [*] this made me laugh the most out of all these pictures [*] 'if i can't be the best, then i can certainly be the WOOOOORST' [/LIST] [b]PRIZES[/b] What you're all here for, basically. [b]'i channeled my inner 8 year old with a deviantart account'[/b] [item=darkened leg scar][item=darkened eye scar][item=darkened arm scar] [b]oh my god why would you do this[/b] [item=golden bantam fangar][item=hibernal starbear] + Starseer's Emblem (also known as the me giving you your own bushi) [b]this made me laugh the most out of all these pictures[/b] [item=stonekeeper armband][item=cragbacked bouldursa][item=stonekeeper sash] [b]'if i can't be the best, then i can certainly be the WOOOOORST'[/b] [item=magmatic pauldrons][item=magma embear] + Marva's Wondrous Thread, which I cannot seem to make work as an item link. Because if you are going to be the 'worst' you might as well look like the worst!! There will also be a [b]MYSTERY PRIZE[/b] for a mysterious 5th category. It will be nice. You will be pleased! [b]The object of the game is to suck.[/b] I don't want lovingly rendered pictures of my cat. I want to look at it and go 'that definitely took 30 seconds in ms paint'. Anyone can participate!! I will give bonus points to people who include a sun wearing sunglasses in the background. There's no formal format for this, just post your drawing and I'll sort it into categories when I judge. I guess I'll end this in a week and a half! Thank you for drawing my awful cat ahead of time. I'll reserve the next post for whatever reason necessary. Good luck!
zAIrD15.png

So I'm downsizing on my FR time steadily and gradually. I've given away most of my really nice stuff in exchange for art. Unfortunately, my art lust still knows no bounds, but contests have always rubbed me the wrong way, in the sense that I would like to compensate everyone who participates adequately for their effort.

The only way for me to do this successfully is to then make a contest that requires NO EFFORT, NO SKILL, FINAL DESTINATION.

Meet Your Subject
queenamileena.tumblr.com/tagged/bushido

This, my friends, is Bushido.
He's a dillhole and makes my life both terrible and wonderful. He's also a big baby who flops around in your arms and sits up like he thinks he's people all the time. There's a video at the end of the tag if you want to see me giving him love and him giving me NOTHING BUT HATE.

CATEGORIES
There will be four categories with prizes.
  • 'i channeled my inner 8 year old with a deviantart account'
  • oh my god why would you do this
  • this made me laugh the most out of all these pictures
  • 'if i can't be the best, then i can certainly be the WOOOOORST'

PRIZES
What you're all here for, basically.

'i channeled my inner 8 year old with a deviantart account'
Darkened Leg Scar Darkened Eye Scar Darkened Arm Scar

oh my god why would you do this
Golden Bantam Fangar Hibernal Starbear + Starseer's Emblem
(also known as the me giving you your own bushi)

this made me laugh the most out of all these pictures
Stonekeeper Armband Cragbacked Bouldursa Stonekeeper Sash

'if i can't be the best, then i can certainly be the WOOOOORST'
Magmatic Pauldrons Magma Embear + Marva's Wondrous Thread, which I cannot seem to make work as an item link. Because if you are going to be the 'worst' you might as well look like the worst!!

There will also be a MYSTERY PRIZE for a mysterious 5th category. It will be nice. You will be pleased!

The object of the game is to suck. I don't want lovingly rendered pictures of my cat. I want to look at it and go 'that definitely took 30 seconds in ms paint'. Anyone can participate!! I will give bonus points to people who include a sun wearing sunglasses in the background.

There's no formal format for this, just post your drawing and I'll sort it into categories when I judge. I guess I'll end this in a week and a half!

Thank you for drawing my awful cat ahead of time. I'll reserve the next post for whatever reason necessary. Good luck!
TERRIBLE MSPAINT ART CONTEST FOR RICHES
[ RESERVED RESERVED RESERVED]
[ RESERVED RESERVED RESERVED]
I will draw the most handsome gijinka of your cat with yaoi hands
I will draw the most handsome gijinka of your cat with yaoi hands
tumblr_n89imatJWz1tfzajgo2_r1_250.png
or rather yaoi paws
or rather yaoi paws
tumblr_n89imatJWz1tfzajgo2_r1_250.png
@Ataraxia he already has yaoi paws, he's a maine ****. :|

edit: that's... that's censored. I guess I learned a dirty word today I did not know before.
@Ataraxia he already has yaoi paws, he's a maine ****. :|

edit: that's... that's censored. I guess I learned a dirty word today I did not know before.
rolls up sleeves. my time has come for me to demonstrate the fruits of my 99 years of training in sh*tty left hand ms paint art.
rolls up sleeves. my time has come for me to demonstrate the fruits of my 99 years of training in sh*tty left hand ms paint art.
Collecting Ham-hams
FR+0
Art Twitter
Instagram
yaboiding.png
@foff GODSPEED.
@foff GODSPEED.
@Omegadelta
ur wish is my command time to completely wing it and ruin everyone's expectations of me
@Omegadelta
ur wish is my command time to completely wing it and ruin everyone's expectations of me
light nests for rent
my username is NACL, not naci !! like the sodium chloride we all love !!!
holy --- this sounds amazing hang on let me whip up[ something AMAIZNG @omegadelta FEAR ME [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/0216e3b511ac8b1d8113afeddeb6f5ab/tumblr_inline_nq6puxiNkG1snz70d_540.png[/img]
holy ---

this sounds amazing hang on let me whip up[ something AMAIZNG

@omegadelta

FEAR ME

tumblr_inline_nq6puxiNkG1snz70d_540.png
@haelfire
@kizmetto

You've both made me so proud. I will await your entries with ANTICIPATION
@haelfire
@kizmetto

You've both made me so proud. I will await your entries with ANTICIPATION