Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | { CADS } closed - archive only
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
@Cads Hii! I love your art~ I always mean to pop in and then I lose your thread lmao. Anyway! I was curious if you do couple pieces for chibis? and, if so, about how much either traditional or flat colored digital ones would cost? o:

If not I can just order them as separate pieces, it's no biggie! Either way I'm interested in a slot, please. c:
@Cads Hii! I love your art~ I always mean to pop in and then I lose your thread lmao. Anyway! I was curious if you do couple pieces for chibis? and, if so, about how much either traditional or flat colored digital ones would cost? o:

If not I can just order them as separate pieces, it's no biggie! Either way I'm interested in a slot, please. c:
@Cads
I would love a traditional chibi! Do you have to have a character design, or could I simply give you a description and some reference images?
@Cads
I would love a traditional chibi! Do you have to have a character design, or could I simply give you a description and some reference images?
@Corvani
Ah, thank you! :D I could do a couples piece, though it would depend on the pose and such :) I can definitely slot you though, go ahead and send your info my way! Also, what method of payment will you be using?

@Satsuma
I can definitely work off text and image references, that's no problem at all!
@Corvani
Ah, thank you! :D I could do a couples piece, though it would depend on the pose and such :) I can definitely slot you though, go ahead and send your info my way! Also, what method of payment will you be using?

@Satsuma
I can definitely work off text and image references, that's no problem at all!
pixels by etymology qWS3kAx.giflDjd4Re.gif
@Cads
All right :) I'll PM you the information.
@Cads
All right :) I'll PM you the information.
@Cads Alrighty, cool! c: I was planning on paying in treasure, if that's alright.

Shiloh: 1, 2, 3
Fraylea: 1, 2, 3

Pose-wise I was thinking maybe Shiloh surprising Fray with a kiss on the cheek? You can come up with something else, if you'd like! Just something kinda light and sweet, but not too overly complex/detailed. Shiloh is kinda snarky, bold and reckless. Fray is much more relaxed, but playful and fun-loving.

Oh! And Shiloh has freckles like in the second ref there. c:
@Cads Alrighty, cool! c: I was planning on paying in treasure, if that's alright.

Shiloh: 1, 2, 3
Fraylea: 1, 2, 3

Pose-wise I was thinking maybe Shiloh surprising Fray with a kiss on the cheek? You can come up with something else, if you'd like! Just something kinda light and sweet, but not too overly complex/detailed. Shiloh is kinda snarky, bold and reckless. Fray is much more relaxed, but playful and fun-loving.

Oh! And Shiloh has freckles like in the second ref there. c:
@Cads ping list please? c:
@Cads ping list please? c:
@Hollowedangel777
Hey there, while I don't have a ping list(usually my slots don't fill up quite so quickly!), I do have a slot open now if you're still interested!
@Hollowedangel777
Hey there, while I don't have a ping list(usually my slots don't fill up quite so quickly!), I do have a slot open now if you're still interested!
@Cads for gems/treasure yes? ^^
@Cads for gems/treasure yes? ^^
@HollowedAngel777
Yep, that's fine! You can go ahead and post or PM me your info :)
@HollowedAngel777
Yep, that's fine! You can go ahead and post or PM me your info :)
Bump! The sale continues!
Bump! The sale continues!
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20