Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Wanted Art Thread [POST ADS HERE]
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 411 412
Broad type of art you want:
Traditional, Digital, Mixed-media

More specific type:
Human

Specifications:
I'm looking for artwork of two human characters from a cartoon, a guy and a girl. Though I'd like for them to be interacting in some way in the piece, it doesn't have to be in a romatic/shipping kind of way. I can provide more information about the characters' personalities and references for them via PM.

Payment:
I can pay with treasure, gems, and/or any combination of items (I have some rare/retired stuff, scrolls, accents, etc.) listed here. I cannot pay irl currency, apologies.

Keywords:
Human, headshot, bust, full-body, sketch, colored, lineart

Optional:
I love lots of different styles, including chibi, cartoon-ish, and semi-realistic. I'd be interested in both digital and traditional pieces, from sketches, to lineart, to full-colored. If you think you'd be interested, please feel free to drop me a PM, or check out my thread here for more information.
Traditional, Digital, Mixed-media

More specific type:
Human

Specifications:
I'm looking for artwork of two human characters from a cartoon, a guy and a girl. Though I'd like for them to be interacting in some way in the piece, it doesn't have to be in a romatic/shipping kind of way. I can provide more information about the characters' personalities and references for them via PM.

Payment:
I can pay with treasure, gems, and/or any combination of items (I have some rare/retired stuff, scrolls, accents, etc.) listed here. I cannot pay irl currency, apologies.

Keywords:
Human, headshot, bust, full-body, sketch, colored, lineart

Optional:
I love lots of different styles, including chibi, cartoon-ish, and semi-realistic. I'd be interested in both digital and traditional pieces, from sketches, to lineart, to full-colored. If you think you'd be interested, please feel free to drop me a PM, or check out my thread here for more information.
r6J6MbS.png
Dragon Bios

More specific type:
Coded Page Layout with Bio/Backstory

Specifications:
I would like to start with my 4 of my dragons, A Bio story that can be placed on their information page. Id like it to include their Name, Title/Rank, A link to their mate. Picture of their Familiar, Future Plans (I still plan to breed-change & gene some of them. Also, some of them are a sub-breed so I have a small img/link that I would like to put in there too. Personality Description and Backstory.

It would be the first 4 Dragons listed in my lair. Delilah, Steffan, Orva & Samson. More to follow if I find the right person...

Payment:
Depending on level of detail... 15Kt to 35kt,

Keywords:
Bio

Optional:
Dragon Bios

More specific type:
Coded Page Layout with Bio/Backstory

Specifications:
I would like to start with my 4 of my dragons, A Bio story that can be placed on their information page. Id like it to include their Name, Title/Rank, A link to their mate. Picture of their Familiar, Future Plans (I still plan to breed-change & gene some of them. Also, some of them are a sub-breed so I have a small img/link that I would like to put in there too. Personality Description and Backstory.

It would be the first 4 Dragons listed in my lair. Delilah, Steffan, Orva & Samson. More to follow if I find the right person...

Payment:
Depending on level of detail... 15Kt to 35kt,

Keywords:
Bio

Optional:
NatureSanctuarySiggy_zps5c46a8b9.png
Digital, Mixed Media

More specific type:
Gijinka of two dragons

Specifications:
I'm looking for colored (maybe shaded?) busts of two of my dragons as gijinkas, together. Madrigal and Cruce. The gijinkas are already designed (in their bios). The artwork would be dark and kind of creepy, but not gory or anything of the like. Perfect if you like drawing dark/creepy characters ;p PM me for more details.

Payment:
I have about 800 something gems and 100k treasure, but I'm also paying with retired apparel/skins and accents/familiars (Speedy, Ice Sprite, etc. We can discuss this over PM)

Keywords:
gijinka, bust, digital art, humanoid

Optional:
This artwork will be my birthday present to myself, but no need to worry about deadlines; I can wait as long as needed. You don't need to read my lore, but you should at least read Madrigal's bio. I can summarise the story for you. (Not all of it ofc, just the important bits!)
Digital, Mixed Media

More specific type:
Gijinka of two dragons

Specifications:
I'm looking for colored (maybe shaded?) busts of two of my dragons as gijinkas, together. Madrigal and Cruce. The gijinkas are already designed (in their bios). The artwork would be dark and kind of creepy, but not gory or anything of the like. Perfect if you like drawing dark/creepy characters ;p PM me for more details.

Payment:
I have about 800 something gems and 100k treasure, but I'm also paying with retired apparel/skins and accents/familiars (Speedy, Ice Sprite, etc. We can discuss this over PM)

Keywords:
gijinka, bust, digital art, humanoid

Optional:
This artwork will be my birthday present to myself, but no need to worry about deadlines; I can wait as long as needed. You don't need to read my lore, but you should at least read Madrigal's bio. I can summarise the story for you. (Not all of it ofc, just the important bits!)
Digital

More specific type:
Forum signature banner

Specifications:
Starry background, like from a galaxy perspective, with the words in my current forum signature overlaid on the background in solid white text, bolded and italicised as I have done.

Payment:
I'm not even sure what to discuss, or ask for, but can negotiate as needed. Really don't want to pay too, too much. I know it sounds cheap, and lame. I am willing to pay for good art, but I also don't want to be grinding to days just to pay for it, either.

Keywords:
Banner
Signature
Digital
Space
Arcane
Arcanist

Optional:
Part of this image, condensed down, and in a similar area to the screenshot would be wonderful.
Reference: http://cp12.nevsepic.com.ua/61/1353764985-nebula---hst-4.jpeg
Screenshot: http://prntscr.com/9s60bn
Digital

More specific type:
Forum signature banner

Specifications:
Starry background, like from a galaxy perspective, with the words in my current forum signature overlaid on the background in solid white text, bolded and italicised as I have done.

Payment:
I'm not even sure what to discuss, or ask for, but can negotiate as needed. Really don't want to pay too, too much. I know it sounds cheap, and lame. I am willing to pay for good art, but I also don't want to be grinding to days just to pay for it, either.

Keywords:
Banner
Signature
Digital
Space
Arcane
Arcanist

Optional:
Part of this image, condensed down, and in a similar area to the screenshot would be wonderful.
Reference: http://cp12.nevsepic.com.ua/61/1353764985-nebula---hst-4.jpeg
Screenshot: http://prntscr.com/9s60bn
Shine forth, children of the stars
But always remember
Never shine alone
Come and check out my writing shop! Interesting things to read and information on commission prices
Vaer's Quotes, Bios, and Short Stories
writing, short story

More specific type:
romantic fluff of fictional characters

Specifications:
im looking for someone to write me a drabble of the characters carver hawke and anders from dragon age 2, interacting romantically!

Payment:
i can pay with items, treasure, and dragons

Keywords:
writing, story, literature, humans
writing, short story

More specific type:
romantic fluff of fictional characters

Specifications:
im looking for someone to write me a drabble of the characters carver hawke and anders from dragon age 2, interacting romantically!

Payment:
i can pay with items, treasure, and dragons

Keywords:
writing, story, literature, humans
Found someone!

Digital.

More specific type:
Clan logo/crest.

Specifications:
I'm looking for some clean digital art of a clan crest that I can put on my clan page, and in my dragons' bios. The work will be in flat color, with a limited color palette.

The clan crest is two psywurms holding up a book, in front of a tree. I can provide a traditionally drawn reference if you need. The color palette is mainly dark purple and a pale, desaturated blue (think the blue color on the psywurms), with other shades of purple and pink, perhaps. Best color approximates are the colors Wine and Spruce on the new expanded color wheel. The book will be open, and the pages will probably either white or simply transparent.

Payment:
I don't know how much an artwork like this might normally cost. If it costs over 700kt, I will have to send you some of the payment after the artwork is completed, because I don't have that much t on my FR account. I'd much prefer to pay in t, but can also pay up to 1250g if absolutely needed. I can also pay you in Mycena Cave currency, if that's something you're interested in? I have approximately 25k nuggets.

Keywords:
Clan crest, clan logo, logo, digital, color

Optional:
My clan is a university, so I'm looking for something that looks like a university crest.
Found someone!

Digital.

More specific type:
Clan logo/crest.

Specifications:
I'm looking for some clean digital art of a clan crest that I can put on my clan page, and in my dragons' bios. The work will be in flat color, with a limited color palette.

The clan crest is two psywurms holding up a book, in front of a tree. I can provide a traditionally drawn reference if you need. The color palette is mainly dark purple and a pale, desaturated blue (think the blue color on the psywurms), with other shades of purple and pink, perhaps. Best color approximates are the colors Wine and Spruce on the new expanded color wheel. The book will be open, and the pages will probably either white or simply transparent.

Payment:
I don't know how much an artwork like this might normally cost. If it costs over 700kt, I will have to send you some of the payment after the artwork is completed, because I don't have that much t on my FR account. I'd much prefer to pay in t, but can also pay up to 1250g if absolutely needed. I can also pay you in Mycena Cave currency, if that's something you're interested in? I have approximately 25k nuggets.

Keywords:
Clan crest, clan logo, logo, digital, color

Optional:
My clan is a university, so I'm looking for something that looks like a university crest.
X2PAJU7.gif
L87MMtR.png
fL0umpy.png
Order filled! Thanks!
Order filled! Thanks!
tumblr_mrr6dwns5s1sy93bro1_250.gifgiphy.gif
Digital

More specific type:
Full body Quad Lineart or Flat Colors

Specifications:
Will be of my OC Ink Dragon. It's getting a redesign of sorts, going from a more traditional dragon form to more eldritch horror look.

Ink Dragon is a stylized western dragon made out of ink/goo. it has two horns that come straight off the back of the head without division or color change. It has five eyes set in an inverted tear drop face without a mouth. in its chest there is a large mouth filled with pointy yellow/gold teeth. its wings appear tattered ending in tendrils or tentacles. Its tail ends in a dip pen nib with a keyhole shape cut out.

Colors are simple and not required, Pointy bits(teeth, tail nib, claws) gold/yellow, Body nightsky blue, eyes acid green.

I can provide picture refs for basic body design, but not exact details as this is a redesign!

Payment:
Looking to spend ~100k treasure or less

Keywords:
Dragon, Horror, Tentacles, Teeth, Way too many Eyes, goo, slime

Optional:
I'd prefer lineart so I can color it myself. Art will be used as my new ref and my icon for services like twitter, tumblr, skype, and RP profiles. Credit for lineart/flats will be always given to the artist. Basically you have to be 100% okay with me using your art for my personal stuff.
Digital

More specific type:
Full body Quad Lineart or Flat Colors

Specifications:
Will be of my OC Ink Dragon. It's getting a redesign of sorts, going from a more traditional dragon form to more eldritch horror look.

Ink Dragon is a stylized western dragon made out of ink/goo. it has two horns that come straight off the back of the head without division or color change. It has five eyes set in an inverted tear drop face without a mouth. in its chest there is a large mouth filled with pointy yellow/gold teeth. its wings appear tattered ending in tendrils or tentacles. Its tail ends in a dip pen nib with a keyhole shape cut out.

Colors are simple and not required, Pointy bits(teeth, tail nib, claws) gold/yellow, Body nightsky blue, eyes acid green.

I can provide picture refs for basic body design, but not exact details as this is a redesign!

Payment:
Looking to spend ~100k treasure or less

Keywords:
Dragon, Horror, Tentacles, Teeth, Way too many Eyes, goo, slime

Optional:
I'd prefer lineart so I can color it myself. Art will be used as my new ref and my icon for services like twitter, tumblr, skype, and RP profiles. Credit for lineart/flats will be always given to the artist. Basically you have to be 100% okay with me using your art for my personal stuff.
Digital

More specific type:
Human/gijinka fullbody

Specifications:
Essentially, I'm looking for someone - preferably someone who has experiencing drawing gijinkas or otherwise turning feral characters into humans/humanoids - to make a human form for my OC, Neapolitan. He has a very simple design as you can see here. I know that I would like his hair to be like his body is as a wolf - divided into a blue section, white section, and grey section. I can give you all sorts of details about his personality/history to help you decide on clothing and whatnot. Ultimately it should be pretty easy; I just can't draw humans myself :)

Payment:
I can pay with FR treasure/gems or DA points. Not willing to pay outrageous prices, but let me know your rates :)

Keywords:
Human, canine, OC, reference, fullbody, gijinka

Optional:
Please note me if you'd like to help out :)
Digital

More specific type:
Human/gijinka fullbody

Specifications:
Essentially, I'm looking for someone - preferably someone who has experiencing drawing gijinkas or otherwise turning feral characters into humans/humanoids - to make a human form for my OC, Neapolitan. He has a very simple design as you can see here. I know that I would like his hair to be like his body is as a wolf - divided into a blue section, white section, and grey section. I can give you all sorts of details about his personality/history to help you decide on clothing and whatnot. Ultimately it should be pretty easy; I just can't draw humans myself :)

Payment:
I can pay with FR treasure/gems or DA points. Not willing to pay outrageous prices, but let me know your rates :)

Keywords:
Human, canine, OC, reference, fullbody, gijinka

Optional:
Please note me if you'd like to help out :)
Digital

More specific type:
Human, Chibi, full body, bust, flat colored, shaded. Really looking for a fullbody colored/shaded more or less. But chibis are good.

Specifications:
Looking for someone to draw my little buff babe from Fallout 4. Mostly I want her in a police officer's uniform wielding a gun of sorts- if that is possible. Gun is optional of course if you aren't confident in drawing one. More information will be given through PM.

Face/hairstyle References: Side View and Front view.

Pose and uniform reference if going with the gun: this

Payment:
Willing to pay in treasure, gems, or a mixture of the two. No real price limit/budget.

Keywords:
OC, Chibi, Full Body, human, Bust, colored, and shaded

Optional:
Please message me with your references if you have any of your art, your sales board if you also have one, and a rough estimate of what it would cost to have this done. Looking for multiple artists to get plenty of artwork of my baby. Thanks.
Digital

More specific type:
Human, Chibi, full body, bust, flat colored, shaded. Really looking for a fullbody colored/shaded more or less. But chibis are good.

Specifications:
Looking for someone to draw my little buff babe from Fallout 4. Mostly I want her in a police officer's uniform wielding a gun of sorts- if that is possible. Gun is optional of course if you aren't confident in drawing one. More information will be given through PM.

Face/hairstyle References: Side View and Front view.

Pose and uniform reference if going with the gun: this

Payment:
Willing to pay in treasure, gems, or a mixture of the two. No real price limit/budget.

Keywords:
OC, Chibi, Full Body, human, Bust, colored, and shaded

Optional:
Please message me with your references if you have any of your art, your sales board if you also have one, and a rough estimate of what it would cost to have this done. Looking for multiple artists to get plenty of artwork of my baby. Thanks.
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 411 412