Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Wanted Art Thread [POST ADS HERE]
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 ... 412 413
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Banner, breed charts [b]Specifications:[/b] looking for hatchery welcome banner plus a handful of breeding charts. plus a signature banner [b]Payment:[/b] around 100kt will pay with snow and treasure. [b]Keywords:[/b] Banners, charts, Signature, hatchery [b]Optional:[/b] [img]http://i803.photobucket.com/albums/yy311/3mmique/Flightrising/Chronicle%20Hatchery/Yulon_Zephyr.png[/img] breeding tags similar to this ^ I love this style, simple and elegante. however the offsprinf to not need to be showcased. just parents, genes, and color range. a small signature banner to advertise my hatchery, and finally a nice welcome graphic tital for my hatchery. links of what I like will be provided upon further acceptance

Broad type of art you want:
Digital

More specific type:
Banner, breed charts

Specifications:
looking for hatchery welcome banner plus a handful of breeding charts. plus a signature banner

Payment:
around 100kt will pay with snow and treasure.

Keywords:
Banners, charts, Signature, hatchery

Optional:
Yulon_Zephyr.png
breeding tags similar to this ^ I love this style, simple and elegante. however the offsprinf to not need to be showcased. just parents, genes, and color range.
a small signature banner to advertise my hatchery, and finally a nice welcome graphic tital for my hatchery. links of what I like will be provided upon further acceptance
Digital

More specific type:
Human

Specifications:
I'm looking for art of this character. Nothing in particular, just art in general. I like semi-realistic art but don't mind cartoony. Fullbody or bust/headshot

Payment:
1.4 mill treasure

Keywords:
human, oc
Digital

More specific type:
Human

Specifications:
I'm looking for art of this character. Nothing in particular, just art in general. I like semi-realistic art but don't mind cartoony. Fullbody or bust/headshot

Payment:
1.4 mill treasure

Keywords:
human, oc
^_^
Digital please!

More specific type:
Bust or head shot. A few (see below).

Specifications:
So for my lore is going to involve Polar describing the dragons. I want a few various busts to use for this; six, to be exact. Neutral, happiness, sadness, shock, anger, and confusion. I am fine with you reusing bits. I plan on applying some scrolls as well; I will provide you with a scry of the planned end whenever I purchase the scrolls to use in place of him being a pure basic. Finally, I need his clothes in the art (Just the hat and hank).

I´m fine with you reusing bits to save time; in fact, I expect it!

Payment:
50K treasure max, though I need some time to collect up to that point (a few days max; you don´t have to start before hand)

Keywords:
Bust, head shot

Optional:
I love pixles; but not a must.

Fulfilled!
Digital please!

More specific type:
Bust or head shot. A few (see below).

Specifications:
So for my lore is going to involve Polar describing the dragons. I want a few various busts to use for this; six, to be exact. Neutral, happiness, sadness, shock, anger, and confusion. I am fine with you reusing bits. I plan on applying some scrolls as well; I will provide you with a scry of the planned end whenever I purchase the scrolls to use in place of him being a pure basic. Finally, I need his clothes in the art (Just the hat and hank).

I´m fine with you reusing bits to save time; in fact, I expect it!

Payment:
50K treasure max, though I need some time to collect up to that point (a few days max; you don´t have to start before hand)

Keywords:
Bust, head shot

Optional:
I love pixles; but not a must.

Fulfilled!
Dungeons
For
Dragons

Dungeons and Dragons was copyrighted.

+2 FR time.
Digital

More specific type:
Anthro

Specifications:
I'd like art of my baby Kaipo. Her ref is here~
also, This is quite urgent, so pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaase please please don't be scared to PM me with examples.

Payment:
I have 400k treasure and 130+ gems. I also have a lil bit of event currency. I don't have any irl money to pay though, sorry.

Keywords:
Anthro, Furry, Chibi, Headshot, Bust, Half Body, Full Body

Optional:
PM me even i'm out of price range. I'll save up for you!
Digital

More specific type:
Anthro

Specifications:
I'd like art of my baby Kaipo. Her ref is here~
also, This is quite urgent, so pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaase please please don't be scared to PM me with examples.

Payment:
I have 400k treasure and 130+ gems. I also have a lil bit of event currency. I don't have any irl money to pay though, sorry.

Keywords:
Anthro, Furry, Chibi, Headshot, Bust, Half Body, Full Body

Optional:
PM me even i'm out of price range. I'll save up for you!
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Signature banner [b]Specifications:[/b] Would really like to include [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17352041] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/173521/17352041_350.png[/img] [/url] and [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17359869] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/173599/17359869_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Payment:[/b] Preferably want to pay with treasure but could possibly do paypal [b]Keywords:[/b] Signiture, Banner, Nocturne, Digital [b]Optional:[/b] Could use the chibi art I got of the couple, or just the images of them provided by FR We can talk more :3 Please message me
Digital

More specific type:
Signature banner

Specifications:
Would really like to include

17352041_350.png
and
17359869_350.png

Payment:
Preferably want to pay with treasure but could possibly do paypal

Keywords:
Signiture, Banner, Nocturne, Digital

Optional:
Could use the chibi art I got of the couple, or just the images of them provided by FR
We can talk more :3 Please message me
fZVmdhk.png
Broad type of art you want:[/b
] digital
More specific type: lineart (colored in the way i want)
Specifications: Message me and i will show you what my character must look like, shes a tiger
Payment: I do any form of payment, gems, treasure, materials, familliars, dragons, etc
Keywords: Tiger, weapons needed, blind

Broad type of art you want:[/b
] digital
More specific type: lineart (colored in the way i want)
Specifications: Message me and i will show you what my character must look like, shes a tiger
Payment: I do any form of payment, gems, treasure, materials, familliars, dragons, etc
Keywords: Tiger, weapons needed, blind

shadow_banner_siggy_by_vipersbite-d7igv4d.png
Anything is fine really

More specific type:
Anthro

Specifications:
This OC: http://tinypic.com/r/20r8n6t/9

Payment:
Preferrably dragons but I also have like, 65kT

Keywords:
Chibi, anthro, furry

Optional:
nah
Anything is fine really

More specific type:
Anthro

Specifications:
This OC: http://tinypic.com/r/20r8n6t/9

Payment:
Preferrably dragons but I also have like, 65kT

Keywords:
Chibi, anthro, furry

Optional:
nah

[Taken]

[Taken]

tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png PEoUA2B.png qesQFkT.gif tumblr_inline_nb93jrrDgQ1qg78ij.png
No more, thank you to all who contacted me, ya'll are amazing and keep doing art! [s][b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital, colored sketches really great too. [b]More specific type:[/b] One more chibi. [b]Specifications:[/b] I want some of my main Imperial [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15734800] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/157349/15734800_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Payment:[/b] Paypal [b]Keywords:[/b] Chibi, Dragons, Imperial, Paypal [b]Optional:[/b] I will be picky with this now.[/s]
No more, thank you to all who contacted me, ya'll are amazing and keep doing art!

Broad type of art you want: Digital, colored sketches really great too.

More specific type: One more chibi.

Specifications: I want some of my main Imperial

15734800_350.png

Payment: Paypal

Keywords: Chibi, Dragons, Imperial, Paypal

Optional: I will be picky with this now.
eLAndXa.png4WrVM.png z3tnOVC.png
b]Broad type of art you want:[/b]
Digital, sketch, Gijinka

More specific type:
Pngs please

Specifications:
I'm looking for more of a Gijinka kinda thing, one of LeapYear in particular. Check the headshot pic(by me) in his bio, I like the the way I did his fur thingy. But after somebody does LeapYear, you can do whatever dragon you want in my lair.

Payment:
Art trades. Or 1 to 5kt, look at my art shop for examples.

Keywords:

LeapYear imp
b]Broad type of art you want:[/b]
Digital, sketch, Gijinka

More specific type:
Pngs please

Specifications:
I'm looking for more of a Gijinka kinda thing, one of LeapYear in particular. Check the headshot pic(by me) in his bio, I like the the way I did his fur thingy. But after somebody does LeapYear, you can do whatever dragon you want in my lair.

Payment:
Art trades. Or 1 to 5kt, look at my art shop for examples.

Keywords:

LeapYear imp
zdvToTZl.jpg
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 ... 412 413