Art Sales
For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Wanted Art Thread [POST ADS HERE]
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 292 293
Broad type of art you want:
Digital Art

More specific type:
Furry||Full Body||

Specifications:
Experience with anthro art is preferred

Payment:
i can go as high as 600kt though for the right artist more can be offered

Keywords:
Digital Art || Male || Anthro || Full body || Furry ||

Optional:
Please read before applying

1. this is a birthday gift for a close friend of mine so this piece need's to be finished before the 1st of February
  2. Pm is my best contact method but please note im +18 Fr time so if i dont get back to you right away that's the reason
  3. Examples of work is highly recommended as ill be judging the artist i go with by there past work
  4. thank you for your consideration and understanding :D i hope to work with you lovely artist's
Digital Art

More specific type:
Furry||Full Body||

Specifications:
Experience with anthro art is preferred

Payment:
i can go as high as 600kt though for the right artist more can be offered

Keywords:
Digital Art || Male || Anthro || Full body || Furry ||

Optional:
Please read before applying

1. this is a birthday gift for a close friend of mine so this piece need's to be finished before the 1st of February
  2. Pm is my best contact method but please note im +18 Fr time so if i dont get back to you right away that's the reason
  3. Examples of work is highly recommended as ill be judging the artist i go with by there past work
  4. thank you for your consideration and understanding :D i hope to work with you lovely artist's
[quote name="Claritywind" date=2015-11-24 21:24:20] Broad type of art you want:Digital More specific type: OC, Full scene, fullbody, Specifications: I am after art of a few OC's of mine, all of which belong to the Tark'ee closed species. I'm mostly after scene art at the moment depicting the five major regions in which a Tark'ee may reside - but to feature relevant subspecies too. At this stage, I am after four pieces of art, by the same artist or of similar style in full colour. These are: - A savannah/plains scene with a group of Earth Tark'ee walking in the distance, maybe one in the sky - A beach or underwater scene with a group of Water Tark'ee swimming about and playing, or lazing on the shore. - A mountain scene with a few Rock Tark'ee, but mostly with the sky featuring The Winged Ones (winged Tark'ee) flying. - A very rocky, dry place featuring some intimidating looking Rock Tark'ee (covered in spines) scavenging for food or fighting. And as a bonus, I am after a cityscape, one which hosts a fantasy city which is predominantly white - it's sitting near the side of a mountain with a savannah down the slope and in the distance a great ocean. I would also like if there were features relating to the Tark'ee. Such as some Earth Tark'ee pulling heavy carts, or used as war mounts along the road, and some of the Winged Guard in the sky. Payment: I can offer treasure, gems, art trades, and possibly can afford one USD piece - however I don't think I have enough USD to pay for one of these landscaps I want. I also have a few retired familiars and apparel and chests that I can offer. If you're interested, I also can buy using Gryffs gold (and I think 3 tokens?), Khimeros trinkets, FelisFire energy (and orbs), Lioden Beetles (gold and silver), Wajas WC, Tygras credits and around 300 DA points :P Keywords: scenery, Tark'ee, Tarkee, griffins, mounts, dragons, fantasy, landscape, closed species Optional: I will likely be picky about the artist/s I take on for this - however if you're interested but don't want to do landscapes, I am more than happy to throw a few NPC Tark'ee at you to draw :D I will include more information on what I want to the artist/s I choose in the end :) Such as the specifics for the featured Tark'ee and some more guidelines. [/quote]
Claritywind wrote on 2015-11-24:
Broad type of art you want:Digital
More specific type: OC, Full scene, fullbody,

Specifications: I am after art of a few OC's of mine, all of which belong to the Tark'ee closed species. I'm mostly after scene art at the moment depicting the five major regions in which a Tark'ee may reside - but to feature relevant subspecies too.
At this stage, I am after four pieces of art, by the same artist or of similar style in full colour.
These are:
- A savannah/plains scene with a group of Earth Tark'ee walking in the distance, maybe one in the sky
- A beach or underwater scene with a group of Water Tark'ee swimming about and playing, or lazing on the shore.
- A mountain scene with a few Rock Tark'ee, but mostly with the sky featuring The Winged Ones (winged Tark'ee) flying.
- A very rocky, dry place featuring some intimidating looking Rock Tark'ee (covered in spines) scavenging for food or fighting.

And as a bonus, I am after a cityscape, one which hosts a fantasy city which is predominantly white - it's sitting near the side of a mountain with a savannah down the slope and in the distance a great ocean. I would also like if there were features relating to the Tark'ee. Such as some Earth Tark'ee pulling heavy carts, or used as war mounts along the road, and some of the Winged Guard in the sky.

Payment: I can offer treasure, gems, art trades, and possibly can afford one USD piece - however I don't think I have enough USD to pay for one of these landscaps I want.
I also have a few retired familiars and apparel and chests that I can offer.

If you're interested, I also can buy using Gryffs gold (and I think 3 tokens?), Khimeros trinkets, FelisFire energy (and orbs), Lioden Beetles (gold and silver), Wajas WC, Tygras credits and around 300 DA points :P

Keywords: scenery, Tark'ee, Tarkee, griffins, mounts, dragons, fantasy, landscape, closed species

Optional: I will likely be picky about the artist/s I take on for this - however if you're interested but don't want to do landscapes, I am more than happy to throw a few NPC Tark'ee at you to draw :D
I will include more information on what I want to the artist/s I choose in the end :) Such as the specifics for the featured Tark'ee and some more guidelines.
Hatchery
Tiny Noct Adopts
Tiny Snapper Adoptables
GUPPY HAORD!
Art Shop
Accent Shop
FR Tumblr
Art Tumblr
DeviantArt
Tark'ee on FR
Tark'ee on DA
128991clarity1mini.gif
Success!
Success!
hYK4ogH.gif
Hello!
Any kind people are willing to offer!

More specific type:
Human
I'm looking for more art of my persona.

Specifications:
-I only want artists who have previous skills at drawing humans, not people who are just learning. Sorry!
-Colors are very specific, so when I give you a reference, please follow it! XD
That's all

Payment:
5,000 to 10,000 kT. If all that will buy me is a rough sketch, that's fine! If it's cheap full color, even better.

Keywords:
Human art

Optional:
I will give refs to interested artists. Preventing art theft!
Hello!
Any kind people are willing to offer!

More specific type:
Human
I'm looking for more art of my persona.

Specifications:
-I only want artists who have previous skills at drawing humans, not people who are just learning. Sorry!
-Colors are very specific, so when I give you a reference, please follow it! XD
That's all

Payment:
5,000 to 10,000 kT. If all that will buy me is a rough sketch, that's fine! If it's cheap full color, even better.

Keywords:
Human art

Optional:
I will give refs to interested artists. Preventing art theft!
nR4VQdC.png
WLrASN2.png
Call me Blue, or any iteration of my username you'd like.
~Emerald Lightning DOM Shop~Force-Sensitives Subspecies~
~Kyber Pixels~Gaoler Adopts~Jedi's Sketches~
Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don’t let anyone ever tell you you aren’t smart or brave or worthy enough.
Digital

More specific type:
Quad, Sketch
Specifications:
Just looking for a sketch of my feral wolf character, from a game I play:

http://imgur.com/a/OTJTa

An uncolored sketch is fine, but if you do relatively cheap colored sketches that would be cool too.

Payment:
I have about 100kT to spend at the moment (subject to change, I have several things on sale and that number could increase soon) but I also have 100 gems to spend.

Keywords:
Sketch, Sketches, Colored Sketches, Quad, Feral, Wolf, Canine

Digital

More specific type:
Quad, Sketch
Specifications:
Just looking for a sketch of my feral wolf character, from a game I play:

http://imgur.com/a/OTJTa

An uncolored sketch is fine, but if you do relatively cheap colored sketches that would be cool too.

Payment:
I have about 100kT to spend at the moment (subject to change, I have several things on sale and that number could increase soon) but I also have 100 gems to spend.

Keywords:
Sketch, Sketches, Colored Sketches, Quad, Feral, Wolf, Canine

zdrX87S.png
digital

More specific type:
human, full drawing, couple art

Specifications:
i want a pda drawing of two characters!

Payment:
i can pay in gems or treasure, though i'd prefer to pay in treasure. name your price!

Keywords:
human, pda, full color, full drawing

Optional:
http://41.media.tumblr.com/da5ea773f4e93765047295bb3299dc00/tumblr_nzgzb3CY9m1r4requo1_500.jpg these are the two characters i want drawn! i can provide additional references
digital

More specific type:
human, full drawing, couple art

Specifications:
i want a pda drawing of two characters!

Payment:
i can pay in gems or treasure, though i'd prefer to pay in treasure. name your price!

Keywords:
human, pda, full color, full drawing

Optional:
http://41.media.tumblr.com/da5ea773f4e93765047295bb3299dc00/tumblr_nzgzb3CY9m1r4requo1_500.jpg these are the two characters i want drawn! i can provide additional references
im anders and im a meme
Traditional

More specific type:
Human, lineart, sketch, drawing

Specifications:
I'm looking for some simple sketches to colour of characters on the first page of my lair. Obviously you will have to not mind me uploading my own version, but credit will be given to you for lineart :)

No scanner is required as long as the quality/ lighting of the image is ok.

Payment:
Technically I don't have a budget, but I'm not looking for anything very expensive. Also I'm open to art trades however I don't really have any examples

Keywords:
Sketch, lineart, pencil, human, gijinka, oc,

Traditional

More specific type:
Human, lineart, sketch, drawing

Specifications:
I'm looking for some simple sketches to colour of characters on the first page of my lair. Obviously you will have to not mind me uploading my own version, but credit will be given to you for lineart :)

No scanner is required as long as the quality/ lighting of the image is ok.

Payment:
Technically I don't have a budget, but I'm not looking for anything very expensive. Also I'm open to art trades however I don't really have any examples

Keywords:
Sketch, lineart, pencil, human, gijinka, oc,

a3b95bc7-ea1b-11e5-af44-173bfe6365be.gif
Broad type of art you want: Digital
More specific type: Full body humans.
Specifications: I am looking to have some of my OCs draw in full-body, color and shaded. No background is needed. I prefer anime-like style, but will be willing to see examples of other styles as well. Will to consider cell and soft shading.
Payment: Paying with gems. Willing to hear prices from artists. Negotiations open.
Keywords: anime, soft shade, cell shade, human, full, color, gems
Optional: http://rayneralencar.deviantart.com/art/Sanji-264566582
http://www.hdwallpapers.be/anime/images/Anime%20Wallpaper%20HD%2023.jpg

Please don't hesitate to message offers!
Broad type of art you want: Digital
More specific type: Full body humans.
Specifications: I am looking to have some of my OCs draw in full-body, color and shaded. No background is needed. I prefer anime-like style, but will be willing to see examples of other styles as well. Will to consider cell and soft shading.
Payment: Paying with gems. Willing to hear prices from artists. Negotiations open.
Keywords: anime, soft shade, cell shade, human, full, color, gems
Optional: http://rayneralencar.deviantart.com/art/Sanji-264566582
http://www.hdwallpapers.be/anime/images/Anime%20Wallpaper%20HD%2023.jpg

Please don't hesitate to message offers!
Jura-Eye-Logo-Example.png
[center]Broad type of art you want: digital More specific type: busts/maybe chibis/cute things Cx Specifications: I LOVE detailed human busts/that were originally dragons on FR Payment: 139kt and chickensmoothie stuff. including the UR grapes on the mainlist MAYBE Keywords: human, gijinka, Dragon, Chibi,Cute Optional: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9256453] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/92565/9256453_350.png[/img] [/url] here is the dragon you (might) be drawing- she is apart of my (teeny tiny dragon) clan now, and I just REALLY like her lmao[/center]
digital

More specific type:
busts/maybe chibis/cute things Cx

Specifications:
I LOVE detailed human busts/that were originally dragons on FR

Payment:
139kt and chickensmoothie stuff.
including the UR grapes on the mainlist MAYBE

Keywords:
human, gijinka, Dragon, Chibi,Cute

Optional:

9256453_350.png

here is the dragon you (might) be drawing-
she is apart of my (teeny tiny dragon) clan now, and I just REALLY like her lmao
1zxuu08.png
Coding!

More specific type:
BBCode for a clan profile.

Specifications:
I'm looking for someone who knows their way around BBCode to help me with a clan profile, either by supplying me with a template or creating something entirely custom.

Payment:
Can pay treasure or gems!

Keywords:
coding, bio, profile, layout, clan profile

Optional:
I'd like something with columns and with room for small images so that it will only stretch vertically, not horizontally.

Thank you!
Coding!

More specific type:
BBCode for a clan profile.

Specifications:
I'm looking for someone who knows their way around BBCode to help me with a clan profile, either by supplying me with a template or creating something entirely custom.

Payment:
Can pay treasure or gems!

Keywords:
coding, bio, profile, layout, clan profile

Optional:
I'd like something with columns and with room for small images so that it will only stretch vertically, not horizontally.

Thank you!
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 292 293