Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Wanted Art Thread [POST ADS HERE]
1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 411 412

Broad type of art you want:
Digital Art

More specific type:
Lined || Fully Colored || Bust Shot || Waist Up
Male Gijinka || Male Humanoid || High Quality

Specifications:
Transparent BGs
Must be able to draw men of varying designs, muscle mass, body shape, age, hair length, etc.

Payment:
200kt to 1mil per piece
Retired Sprites and/or Festival Apparel
UM Accents

Keywords:
Digital Art || Male || Gijinka || Humanoid || Bust || Waist Up || Armor || Silk

Optional:
A lot of my male dragons have art of them already, so feel free to browse through them to figure out what kid of art style and quality I'd be looking for.
Here are some examples: X X X X

Digital Art

More specific type:
Lined || Fully Colored || Bust Shot || Waist Up
Male Gijinka || Male Humanoid || High Quality

Specifications:
Transparent BGs
Must be able to draw men of varying designs, muscle mass, body shape, age, hair length, etc.

Payment:
200kt to 1mil per piece
Retired Sprites and/or Festival Apparel
UM Accents

Keywords:
Digital Art || Male || Gijinka || Humanoid || Bust || Waist Up || Armor || Silk

Optional:
A lot of my male dragons have art of them already, so feel free to browse through them to figure out what kid of art style and quality I'd be looking for.
Here are some examples: X X X X
G3lWjXU.pngIZtEKVk.png

Digital

More specific type:
Breeding cards, banners, hatchery dividers

Specifications:
The artist I used to use for my hatchery stuff has closed up shop, so I'm looking for someone else. I would like to maintain a similar style to what I already have. My hatchery is here, for visual reference. I'd be open to redoing the whole thing so that I can make sure everything matches. That would involve section headers, a main banner, a smaller signature banner, and breeding cards.

Payment:
I'd prefer to pay in treasure, and I'm happy to pay whatever you feel is fair for the amount of stuff I would need.

Keywords:
Banners || Signatures || Hatchery || Breeding Cards || Digital Art

Optional:
None I can think of!

Digital

More specific type:
Breeding cards, banners, hatchery dividers

Specifications:
The artist I used to use for my hatchery stuff has closed up shop, so I'm looking for someone else. I would like to maintain a similar style to what I already have. My hatchery is here, for visual reference. I'd be open to redoing the whole thing so that I can make sure everything matches. That would involve section headers, a main banner, a smaller signature banner, and breeding cards.

Payment:
I'd prefer to pay in treasure, and I'm happy to pay whatever you feel is fair for the amount of stuff I would need.

Keywords:
Banners || Signatures || Hatchery || Breeding Cards || Digital Art

Optional:
None I can think of!
eC9kqty.png
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Headshots - Fullbody - Fullbody with armor - Pixels - Paints [b]Specifications:[/b] [b]First priority:[/b] I'd really like a commission of my FFXIV character! Both in her armor and in more casual gear Reqs are: -Must be able to draw weapons -Must be able to draw armor -And some sort of cool stance I definitely can offer some rarer items for this if I find a style i like ;w; (also you don't have to draw both types! I'm just looking for two portraits) [url=http://imgur.com/a/lKbfL]Appearance[/url] [url=http://imgur.com/a/3jgCC]Armor[/url] [b]Second priority:[/b] A dragon headshot of this fella! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15105511] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/151056/15105511_350.png[/img] [/url] gore/horror art of [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3132630] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/31327/3132630_350.png[/img] [/url] and maybe some other dragons in my lair, but I'm not entirely sure which ones... but I'd like arts and such! [b]Third priority[/b] Some OC art! Both human and nonhuman ^^ I'll put more OCs and refs later but here are some off the top of my head: Fursona: [url=http://41.media.tumblr.com/90065fdb8ccea773aeb661bb70c10ee8/tumblr_nwlkjktltj1u6rnw3o1_540.png]One[/url], [url=http://41.media.tumblr.com/6afb7c0aee3976ac68c8f6dba1c460f1/tumblr_ns2jnl8Hxn1u6rnw3o1_540.png]two[/url] Scarf Human: [url=http://41.media.tumblr.com/beb620bb8859520666638e790e0b10a7/tumblr_npx2izRFYT1u6rnw3o1_500.png]One[/url], [url=http://40.media.tumblr.com/a0da13af70f6ec400a676f3793a0616e/tumblr_n6ufa9ftDl1qdrxg1o1_1280.jpg]two[/url], [url=http://40.media.tumblr.com/7f3f5b79a30481a87f69ef18ed2b316b/tumblr_mrgkl40XFb1rl6b81o1_500.png]three[/url], [url=http://41.media.tumblr.com/967479074c2113e0a4f1fca2c1ae9fbc/tumblr_nl0vdrHW4F1rej407o1_500.png]four[/url] Furry: [url=http://41.media.tumblr.com/e35d3796e20cad6e05d0e281afeb7cb9/tumblr_nvm2aaA9KN1tw3n8qo1_r1_500.png]One[/url], [url=http://puu.sh/dgZUI/fdb65aca62.png]two[/url] Stab man: [url=http://40.media.tumblr.com/f6283bcfb85e2058d40824ef4555786d/tumblr_nvmamqtyr71tw3n8qo1_r1_500.png]One[/url], [url=http://41.media.tumblr.com/da589582a8fd3b16dcc1563c6f26cc50/tumblr_ntkm4nZ8jS1tw3n8qo1_540.png]two[/url] [b]Fourth Priority[/b]: My major Undertale crush is [url=http://undertale.wikia.com/wiki/Asgore_Dreemurr]spoiler[/url] and I'd like art of him... ;; [b]Fifth priority:[/b] My friend really really loves life is strange, and I'd like to get her some art of characters, but I need to get details from her so this is on the backburner, but feel free to ping me if interested? [b]Payment:[/b] Talk about what you are willing to pay or what price range you are looking to buy within. For the FFXIV stuff I could probably offer retired items like sprites, and I can offer apparel, Swipp/Baldwin items. I'd pay primarily in items [b]Keywords:[/b] Dragons, Humans, Armor, Armour, Digital [b]Optional:[/b] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1536898]Here's my thread with more detail[/url]

Digital

More specific type:
Headshots - Fullbody - Fullbody with armor - Pixels - Paints

Specifications:
First priority:
I'd really like a commission of my FFXIV character! Both in her armor and in more casual gear
Reqs are:
-Must be able to draw weapons
-Must be able to draw armor
-And some sort of cool stance
I definitely can offer some rarer items for this if I find a style i like ;w; (also you don't have to draw both types! I'm just looking for two portraits)
Appearance
Armor

Second priority:
A dragon headshot of this fella!

15105511_350.png

gore/horror art of

3132630_350.png

and maybe some other dragons in my lair, but I'm not entirely sure which ones... but I'd like arts and such!

Third priority
Some OC art! Both human and nonhuman ^^
I'll put more OCs and refs later but here are some off the top of my head:
Fursona: One, two
Scarf Human: One, two, three, four
Furry: One, two
Stab man: One, two

Fourth Priority:
My major Undertale crush is spoiler and I'd like art of him... ;;

Fifth priority:
My friend really really loves life is strange, and I'd like to get her some art of characters, but I need to get details from her so this is on the backburner, but feel free to ping me if interested?

Payment:
Talk about what you are willing to pay or what price range you are looking to buy within.
For the FFXIV stuff I could probably offer retired items like sprites, and I can offer apparel, Swipp/Baldwin items. I'd pay primarily in items

Keywords:
Dragons, Humans, Armor, Armour, Digital

Optional:
Here's my thread with more detail
im too lazy to fix this rn
Broad type of art you want: Digital mostly, but I may look at Traditionnal if I like your style!

More specific type: Full-body preferred, but not required.

Specifications: I need art of my own characters. Two "dragons", Noriko and Hurik, and a dinosaur, Nana. I have other characters who need art as well, so if you're interested, we can discuss that!

Payment: TREASURE. The method of payment I will prioritize. I have 2 000 000 treasure, and though I won't spend it all, I'm ready to blow most of it on art.

GEMS. Got 800 gems that I can spend.

FESTIVAL ITEMS. Pretty much only 2014/2015 stuff, with a few other things (Imposter Bears and Loga as well!)

DRAGONS. I have a few Nocturne Gen 1 that I don't want anymore.

ART. Like, if you want to make an art trade, we can ;)

Keywords: original characters, dinosaur

Optional: Thanks for reading? :D I made a thread, if you want to discuss this there.
Broad type of art you want: Digital mostly, but I may look at Traditionnal if I like your style!

More specific type: Full-body preferred, but not required.

Specifications: I need art of my own characters. Two "dragons", Noriko and Hurik, and a dinosaur, Nana. I have other characters who need art as well, so if you're interested, we can discuss that!

Payment: TREASURE. The method of payment I will prioritize. I have 2 000 000 treasure, and though I won't spend it all, I'm ready to blow most of it on art.

GEMS. Got 800 gems that I can spend.

FESTIVAL ITEMS. Pretty much only 2014/2015 stuff, with a few other things (Imposter Bears and Loga as well!)

DRAGONS. I have a few Nocturne Gen 1 that I don't want anymore.

ART. Like, if you want to make an art trade, we can ;)

Keywords: original characters, dinosaur

Optional: Thanks for reading? :D I made a thread, if you want to discuss this there.
tumblr_inline_pawby3qPs91rbjkvp_540.png
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Full-body, fully colored [b]Specifications:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18626108] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/186262/18626108_350.png[/img] [/url] I need art of this dragon, preferably with her silks. I'm looking for something more realistic, mysterious, or regal looking rather than cute. So I'm looking for detailed shading, probably a larger picture, etc. [b]Payment:[/b] This is for Secret Santa, so I'm willing to splurge. I'm not sure what usual rates are, so tell me what you think is fair and I'll very likely go for it [b]Keywords:[/b] Dragons, coatl, fullbody, realistic [b]Optional:[/b] -derp- Last edited on Dec 13, 2015 15:3
Digital

More specific type:
Full-body, fully colored

Specifications:

18626108_350.png

I need art of this dragon, preferably with her silks. I'm looking for something more realistic, mysterious, or regal looking rather than cute. So I'm looking for detailed shading, probably a larger picture, etc.

Payment:
This is for Secret Santa, so I'm willing to splurge. I'm not sure what usual rates are, so tell me what you think is fair and I'll very likely go for it

Keywords:
Dragons, coatl, fullbody, realistic

Optional:
-derp-

Last edited on Dec 13, 2015 15:3
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Human, some combination of realistic and chibi [b]Specifications:[/b] The character is a human rogue. There's a full description below, but tl;dr his name is Grinn and he's a playful trickster. Tan, black hair that's slicked back, lanky form, and blue eyes. [b]Payment:[/b] I have ~400 gems and 130kt on me, but if need be I can come up with more treasure. I also have apparel and genes I can offer. [b]Keywords:[/b] Human, Chibi, Realistic, Headshot, Bust, Waist Up [b]Optional:[/b] This is for a secret santa. I wasn't able to get any photo reference, but I was given a written description of the character: [quote]"My characters name is Grinn. He's a beguiler (basically a rogue with illusion and enchantment magic). Lanky, with tan skin, black hair and blue eyes. He prefers to decieve his way out of problems talking, sleight of handing, and illusioning. He'd rather steal the enemies swords off of them before the fight (though it hasnt worked yet). He keeps his cards close to his chest hiding his chain shirt under a longsleeve tunic and his meteoric dagger on his back under his cloak and any malicious intent behind a wide bright smile. He likes the color blue. He's a human and his hair is slicked back Draco Malfoy style."[/quote]
Digital

More specific type:
Human, some combination of realistic and chibi

Specifications:
The character is a human rogue. There's a full description below, but tl;dr his name is Grinn and he's a playful trickster. Tan, black hair that's slicked back, lanky form, and blue eyes.

Payment:
I have ~400 gems and 130kt on me, but if need be I can come up with more treasure. I also have apparel and genes I can offer.

Keywords:
Human, Chibi, Realistic, Headshot, Bust, Waist Up

Optional:
This is for a secret santa. I wasn't able to get any photo reference, but I was given a written description of the character:
Quote:
"My characters name is Grinn. He's a beguiler (basically a rogue with illusion and enchantment magic). Lanky, with tan skin, black hair and blue eyes. He prefers to decieve his way out of problems talking, sleight of handing, and illusioning. He'd rather steal the enemies swords off of them before the fight (though it hasnt worked yet). He keeps his cards close to his chest hiding his chain shirt under a longsleeve tunic and his meteoric dagger on his back under his cloak and any malicious intent behind a wide bright smile. He likes the color blue. He's a human and his hair is slicked back Draco Malfoy style."
bUUy115.pngtumblr_inline_o682u7iumz1r80dit_500.giftumblr_o3k0ns82a01uq9jnpo3_100.pngtumblr_o3fihf3EgJ1uq9jnpo1_r1_100.pngtumblr_o7wcoqFbEa1uq9jnpo1_250.png
Digital Art

More specific type:
Furry||Full Body||

Specifications:
Experience with anthro art is preferred

Payment:
i can go as high as 600kt though for the right artist more can be offered

Keywords:
Digital Art || Male || Anthro || Full body || Furry ||

Optional:
Please read before applying

1. this is a birthday gift for a close friend of mine so this piece need's to be finished before the 1st of February
  2. Pm is my best contact method but please note im +18 Fr time so if i dont get back to you right away that's the reason
  3. Examples of work is highly recommended as ill be judging the artist i go with by there past work
  4. thank you for your consideration and understanding :D i hope to work with you lovely artist's
Digital Art

More specific type:
Furry||Full Body||

Specifications:
Experience with anthro art is preferred

Payment:
i can go as high as 600kt though for the right artist more can be offered

Keywords:
Digital Art || Male || Anthro || Full body || Furry ||

Optional:
Please read before applying

1. this is a birthday gift for a close friend of mine so this piece need's to be finished before the 1st of February
  2. Pm is my best contact method but please note im +18 Fr time so if i dont get back to you right away that's the reason
  3. Examples of work is highly recommended as ill be judging the artist i go with by there past work
  4. thank you for your consideration and understanding :D i hope to work with you lovely artist's
[quote name="Claritywind" date=2015-11-24 21:24:20] Broad type of art you want:Digital More specific type: OC, Full scene, fullbody, Specifications: I am after art of a few OC's of mine, all of which belong to the Tark'ee closed species. I'm mostly after scene art at the moment depicting the five major regions in which a Tark'ee may reside - but to feature relevant subspecies too. At this stage, I am after four pieces of art, by the same artist or of similar style in full colour. These are: - A savannah/plains scene with a group of Earth Tark'ee walking in the distance, maybe one in the sky - A beach or underwater scene with a group of Water Tark'ee swimming about and playing, or lazing on the shore. - A mountain scene with a few Rock Tark'ee, but mostly with the sky featuring The Winged Ones (winged Tark'ee) flying. - A very rocky, dry place featuring some intimidating looking Rock Tark'ee (covered in spines) scavenging for food or fighting. And as a bonus, I am after a cityscape, one which hosts a fantasy city which is predominantly white - it's sitting near the side of a mountain with a savannah down the slope and in the distance a great ocean. I would also like if there were features relating to the Tark'ee. Such as some Earth Tark'ee pulling heavy carts, or used as war mounts along the road, and some of the Winged Guard in the sky. Payment: I can offer treasure, gems, art trades, and possibly can afford one USD piece - however I don't think I have enough USD to pay for one of these landscaps I want. I also have a few retired familiars and apparel and chests that I can offer. If you're interested, I also can buy using Gryffs gold (and I think 3 tokens?), Khimeros trinkets, FelisFire energy (and orbs), Lioden Beetles (gold and silver), Wajas WC, Tygras credits and around 300 DA points :P Keywords: scenery, Tark'ee, Tarkee, griffins, mounts, dragons, fantasy, landscape, closed species Optional: I will likely be picky about the artist/s I take on for this - however if you're interested but don't want to do landscapes, I am more than happy to throw a few NPC Tark'ee at you to draw :D I will include more information on what I want to the artist/s I choose in the end :) Such as the specifics for the featured Tark'ee and some more guidelines. [/quote]
Claritywind wrote on 2015-11-24:
Broad type of art you want:Digital
More specific type: OC, Full scene, fullbody,

Specifications: I am after art of a few OC's of mine, all of which belong to the Tark'ee closed species. I'm mostly after scene art at the moment depicting the five major regions in which a Tark'ee may reside - but to feature relevant subspecies too.
At this stage, I am after four pieces of art, by the same artist or of similar style in full colour.
These are:
- A savannah/plains scene with a group of Earth Tark'ee walking in the distance, maybe one in the sky
- A beach or underwater scene with a group of Water Tark'ee swimming about and playing, or lazing on the shore.
- A mountain scene with a few Rock Tark'ee, but mostly with the sky featuring The Winged Ones (winged Tark'ee) flying.
- A very rocky, dry place featuring some intimidating looking Rock Tark'ee (covered in spines) scavenging for food or fighting.

And as a bonus, I am after a cityscape, one which hosts a fantasy city which is predominantly white - it's sitting near the side of a mountain with a savannah down the slope and in the distance a great ocean. I would also like if there were features relating to the Tark'ee. Such as some Earth Tark'ee pulling heavy carts, or used as war mounts along the road, and some of the Winged Guard in the sky.

Payment: I can offer treasure, gems, art trades, and possibly can afford one USD piece - however I don't think I have enough USD to pay for one of these landscaps I want.
I also have a few retired familiars and apparel and chests that I can offer.

If you're interested, I also can buy using Gryffs gold (and I think 3 tokens?), Khimeros trinkets, FelisFire energy (and orbs), Lioden Beetles (gold and silver), Wajas WC, Tygras credits and around 300 DA points :P

Keywords: scenery, Tark'ee, Tarkee, griffins, mounts, dragons, fantasy, landscape, closed species

Optional: I will likely be picky about the artist/s I take on for this - however if you're interested but don't want to do landscapes, I am more than happy to throw a few NPC Tark'ee at you to draw :D
I will include more information on what I want to the artist/s I choose in the end :) Such as the specifics for the featured Tark'ee and some more guidelines.
Hatchery
Tiny Noct Adopts
Tiny Snapper Adoptables
GUPPY HAORD!
Art Shop
Accent Shop
FR Tumblr
Art Tumblr
DeviantArt
Tark'ee on FR
Tark'ee on DA
128991clarity1mini.gif
Success!
Success!
hYK4ogH.gif
Hello!
Any kind people are willing to offer!

More specific type:
Human
I'm looking for more art of my persona.

Specifications:
-I only want artists who have previous skills at drawing humans, not people who are just learning. Sorry!
-Colors are very specific, so when I give you a reference, please follow it! XD
That's all

Payment:
5,000 to 10,000 kT. If all that will buy me is a rough sketch, that's fine! If it's cheap full color, even better.

Keywords:
Human art

Optional:
I will give refs to interested artists. Preventing art theft!
Hello!
Any kind people are willing to offer!

More specific type:
Human
I'm looking for more art of my persona.

Specifications:
-I only want artists who have previous skills at drawing humans, not people who are just learning. Sorry!
-Colors are very specific, so when I give you a reference, please follow it! XD
That's all

Payment:
5,000 to 10,000 kT. If all that will buy me is a rough sketch, that's fine! If it's cheap full color, even better.

Keywords:
Human art

Optional:
I will give refs to interested artists. Preventing art theft!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 411 412