Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Wanted Art Thread [POST ADS HERE]
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 412 413
Broad type of art you want:
Any but digital prefered (I like multiple versions)

More specific type:
Human (based on a human OC), art of FR skydancer (non-human)

Specifications:
I am looking for 2 pictures: 1 with two copies of one teenage boy (description given upon acceptance). One is normal, one is a horror version. Shown side by side. Horror version can be a copy/paste of the normal.

Second is of my avatar skydancer attacking a toridae with the forgetools hammer.

I am looking for high quality. I have the money/items for such an expense. Anything from sketches to painterly styles are welcome. I value good and interesting styles highly.

Payment:
Gems, treasure, holiday items, retired things, accents. Rates paid vary by style and level of completion. No USD/paypal (at this time).

Keywords:
Human, horror, skydancer, OC, sketch, painterly, lineart, shaded.

Optional:
Nothing really. Relevant info is found above. I have commissioned many artists and have a lot of art accumulated. Must be okay with finished picture being uploaded to a personal photobucket account. Finished art will be displayed on relevant dragon page. Art of human will be used as reference in RP. Credit will be given if desired. Small watermark including DA (or other gallery/contact information) okay if non-obtrusive. Likely to return for more art later.

Please include examples of art and price list/quote with correspondence.
Any but digital prefered (I like multiple versions)

More specific type:
Human (based on a human OC), art of FR skydancer (non-human)

Specifications:
I am looking for 2 pictures: 1 with two copies of one teenage boy (description given upon acceptance). One is normal, one is a horror version. Shown side by side. Horror version can be a copy/paste of the normal.

Second is of my avatar skydancer attacking a toridae with the forgetools hammer.

I am looking for high quality. I have the money/items for such an expense. Anything from sketches to painterly styles are welcome. I value good and interesting styles highly.

Payment:
Gems, treasure, holiday items, retired things, accents. Rates paid vary by style and level of completion. No USD/paypal (at this time).

Keywords:
Human, horror, skydancer, OC, sketch, painterly, lineart, shaded.

Optional:
Nothing really. Relevant info is found above. I have commissioned many artists and have a lot of art accumulated. Must be okay with finished picture being uploaded to a personal photobucket account. Finished art will be displayed on relevant dragon page. Art of human will be used as reference in RP. Credit will be given if desired. Small watermark including DA (or other gallery/contact information) okay if non-obtrusive. Likely to return for more art later.

Please include examples of art and price list/quote with correspondence.

Nice Quality Digital w/ Slight Animation

More specific type:
Fullbody of a Plumerian

Specifications:
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=2877050&hilit=paper
I NEED it to be either this pose or a pose very close to this.
I want her sitting on top of a pile of paper airplanes (or partially buried in them) with an animated paper airplane flying around her, maybe with a friend buried beneath the pile if I can find a friend for her in time.
I need the art completed by November 20th.

Payment:
Everything below in order from favorite method to pay to least favorite method to pay. If you don't know what it is, then I won't pay you using that method because you don't play on that website.

- Flight Rising Festival Chests (only have five, oldest from most recent light festival)
- Chicken Smoothie pets (have miscellaneous rares, older uncommons, maybe some VRs, etc.)
- CS$ (20)
- Flight Rising Gems
- DA Points (I only have 23)
- Flight Rising Treasure

Keywords:
Plumerian Digital Animation Animated

Optional:
The contest ends on the 21st so I need the art finished by the 20th. I will not pay for art that isn't completed by the deadline UNLESS the contest is extended or I win.
Nice Quality Digital w/ Slight Animation

More specific type:
Fullbody of a Plumerian

Specifications:
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=2877050&hilit=paper
I NEED it to be either this pose or a pose very close to this.
I want her sitting on top of a pile of paper airplanes (or partially buried in them) with an animated paper airplane flying around her, maybe with a friend buried beneath the pile if I can find a friend for her in time.
I need the art completed by November 20th.

Payment:
Everything below in order from favorite method to pay to least favorite method to pay. If you don't know what it is, then I won't pay you using that method because you don't play on that website.

- Flight Rising Festival Chests (only have five, oldest from most recent light festival)
- Chicken Smoothie pets (have miscellaneous rares, older uncommons, maybe some VRs, etc.)
- CS$ (20)
- Flight Rising Gems
- DA Points (I only have 23)
- Flight Rising Treasure

Keywords:
Plumerian Digital Animation Animated

Optional:
The contest ends on the 21st so I need the art finished by the 20th. I will not pay for art that isn't completed by the deadline UNLESS the contest is extended or I win.
all of my hoards are located here! // free level twenty-four cauldron!
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Signiture and/or chibi [b]Specifications:[/b] I'm looking for chibi dragon couple art for my signature that can also work as two separate pieces of art. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17352041] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/173521/17352041_350.png[/img] [/url] and [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17359869] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/173599/17359869_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Payment:[/b] no higher than $30 [b]Keywords:[/b] Chibi, Dragons, Couple, Signature, Cute [b]Optional:[/b] I'd just like something cute like them cuddling or kissing or something like that~
Digital

More specific type:
Signiture and/or chibi

Specifications:
I'm looking for chibi dragon couple art for my signature that can also work as two separate pieces of art.

17352041_350.png
and
17359869_350.png

Payment:
no higher than $30

Keywords:
Chibi, Dragons, Couple, Signature, Cute

Optional:
I'd just like something cute like them cuddling or kissing or something like that~
fZVmdhk.png
Digital

More specific type:
19 breeding cards and a hatchery banner

Specifications:
Basic breeding cards, simple banner - I was in the process of making my own but the toddler threw my laptop and broke the hard drive ;_; if you could get a plaguey theme happening I will love you long time.

Payment:
I'm a bit treasure poor at the moment (100kt) but i have plenty of items/skins/familiars (incl blackwing hummingbird) I'd be willing to part with or we can work out a payment plan.

Keywords:
Charts, Cards, Breeding, Banner, Dragons, Digital, Pairs, Ranges

Optional:
I would prefer the images are made without the dragons in skins/accents/apparel so I will happily remove those once you are ready to go. It will be for my hatchery over here. Of course I will also include a link/banner to your studio/art thread (if you have one) at the bottom of the first post and give you credit for your lovely work!
Digital

More specific type:
19 breeding cards and a hatchery banner

Specifications:
Basic breeding cards, simple banner - I was in the process of making my own but the toddler threw my laptop and broke the hard drive ;_; if you could get a plaguey theme happening I will love you long time.

Payment:
I'm a bit treasure poor at the moment (100kt) but i have plenty of items/skins/familiars (incl blackwing hummingbird) I'd be willing to part with or we can work out a payment plan.

Keywords:
Charts, Cards, Breeding, Banner, Dragons, Digital, Pairs, Ranges

Optional:
I would prefer the images are made without the dragons in skins/accents/apparel so I will happily remove those once you are ready to go. It will be for my hatchery over here. Of course I will also include a link/banner to your studio/art thread (if you have one) at the bottom of the first post and give you credit for your lovely work!
FR Time +19
Dragon Sales|Item Sales
Broad type of art you want: Digital or Mixed Media
More specific type: Layout for dragon bios, and hatchery page, buttons for hatchery, logo and banner for hatchery
Specifications: Wind clan colors, font like Allura and my dragon FastWind should be modeled somehow in all the art designs with a white or red rose in her mouth. Hatchery Name is Entwined Windy Fates
Payment: Hatchlings, treasure or gems
Keywords: Hatchery Art, Layouts
Optional: Message me for more information if needed
Broad type of art you want: Digital or Mixed Media
More specific type: Layout for dragon bios, and hatchery page, buttons for hatchery, logo and banner for hatchery
Specifications: Wind clan colors, font like Allura and my dragon FastWind should be modeled somehow in all the art designs with a white or red rose in her mouth. Hatchery Name is Entwined Windy Fates
Payment: Hatchlings, treasure or gems
Keywords: Hatchery Art, Layouts
Optional: Message me for more information if needed
tumblr_o6o075LNVD1ub7k2ho6_r1_100.gif banner-blue.pngdeathseeker_caw_inv_zpsxpt2usp7.gif
[b]Broad type:[/b] Digital [b] specific type:[/b] Hatchery Banner, [b]Specifications:[/b] I would like it to include this guy: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12819985] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/128200/12819985_350.png[/img] [/url] and I'd like him to be sort of laying down, curled around a light nest with a few hatchlings ( imps + Nocs with his colors and genes) climbing on him. The name of my Hatchery is Golden Glory Hatchery and I'd like that to be included in gold lettering in a cursive font sort of like the font on this one that I found. [img]http://i.imgur.com/MhIQIyk.png[/img] [b]Payment:[/b] I would actually be willing to pay $US for this since it is so specific. [b]Keywords:[/b] Banner
Broad type:
Digital

specific type:
Hatchery Banner,

Specifications:
I would like it to include this guy:

12819985_350.png

and I'd like him to be sort of laying down, curled around a light nest with a few hatchlings ( imps + Nocs with his colors and genes) climbing on him.

The name of my Hatchery is Golden Glory Hatchery and I'd like that to be included in gold lettering in a cursive font sort of like the font on this one that I found.

MhIQIyk.png

Payment:
I would actually be willing to pay $US for this since it is so specific.

Keywords:
Banner

New Inventory on the AH!
Digital

More specific type:
Multi-Link Sig

Specifications:
I'm needing 4 links added to a picture that I put together. One for my Accent Shop, Gen1 Sales, Art Shop & Hatchery.

Payment:
I can pay anywhere from 20k to 40k.

Keywords:
Signature, Digital, Multi-link

Optional:
Link to the picture I wanted edited, here
Digital

More specific type:
Multi-Link Sig

Specifications:
I'm needing 4 links added to a picture that I put together. One for my Accent Shop, Gen1 Sales, Art Shop & Hatchery.

Payment:
I can pay anywhere from 20k to 40k.

Keywords:
Signature, Digital, Multi-link

Optional:
Link to the picture I wanted edited, here
Digital, Mixed, various works really.

More specific type:
I want a still from one of my dragon bios, so its just two dragons interacting

Specifications:
The bio is here, and I really like it and its a main point in my lore between these two. I know there's some blood in it and that Dusty is an emperor and they're pretty much zombies, so there's a little bit of gore, but not a lot (I can't stomach gore in large amounts).

Payment:
A payment plan would be preferred, but I'm willing to go really high. I have references saying that I can pay within a good time frame if that would make you more comfortable working with me. I can't pay with 'real' money, as I'm poor irl.

Keywords:
Dragons, emperor, full piece, still scene

Optional:
I'm up for literally anything. Please PM me with examples and if you're interested and want to talk business.
Digital, Mixed, various works really.

More specific type:
I want a still from one of my dragon bios, so its just two dragons interacting

Specifications:
The bio is here, and I really like it and its a main point in my lore between these two. I know there's some blood in it and that Dusty is an emperor and they're pretty much zombies, so there's a little bit of gore, but not a lot (I can't stomach gore in large amounts).

Payment:
A payment plan would be preferred, but I'm willing to go really high. I have references saying that I can pay within a good time frame if that would make you more comfortable working with me. I can't pay with 'real' money, as I'm poor irl.

Keywords:
Dragons, emperor, full piece, still scene

Optional:
I'm up for literally anything. Please PM me with examples and if you're interested and want to talk business.
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.pngIf I Don't Die In A Fire, I'll Lose a Bettumblr_inline_paefnd80ee1r16a5d_540.png
theyfcd4090c-b915-11e9-8ce9-afdf9ba9a73a.gifthem
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Sig banner [b]Specifications:[/b] I just want two animated (nothing complicated, just them bouncing or talking) dragons that fit in my sig and advertise my two shops. The dragons would be [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17059451] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/170595/17059451_350.png[/img] [/url] Carpio for my writing shop and [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17497727] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/174978/17497727_350.png[/img] [/url] Eliza for my hatchery [b]Payment:[/b] I know it won't be cheap, so I'm willing to go pretty high price wise [b]Keywords:[/b] Sig banner, animation, banner, shops [b]Optional:[/b] I'm up for anything really, please PM me with examples if you can
Digital

More specific type:
Sig banner

Specifications:
I just want two animated (nothing complicated, just them bouncing or talking) dragons that fit in my sig and advertise my two shops.
The dragons would be

17059451_350.png

Carpio for my writing shop

and

17497727_350.png

Eliza for my hatchery

Payment:
I know it won't be cheap, so I'm willing to go pretty high price wise

Keywords:
Sig banner, animation, banner, shops

Optional:
I'm up for anything really, please PM me with examples if you can
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.pngIf I Don't Die In A Fire, I'll Lose a Bettumblr_inline_paefnd80ee1r16a5d_540.png
theyfcd4090c-b915-11e9-8ce9-afdf9ba9a73a.gifthem

Digital

More specific type:
Detailed hatchery breeding cards.

Specifications:
Crisp, clean cut, well organized layout. Easy on the eyes, easy to read. Includes images of the parents (doesn't have to be full images, could be a bust or headshot) Includes clearly visible color ranges, breed and gene probabilities, pairing name (does not have to include names of parents), and ideally an offspring possibilities area (gif, please!). Show me different fonts for text.
Expect repeat business if I like your art. At first I will need about 6-8+ made.

Payment:
Preferrably no more than 15kt each.

Keywords:
dragon, pairing, breeding card, hatchery, banner, graphic, mates, attractive, crisp, clean, clear, smooth, cleancut, sharp, elegant, sleek, slick, hatchlings, limited color.

Optional:
I would like the asthetic to blend with that of my hatchery banners (see my signature). Wind and Lightning themed colors would also be nice; black, Aqua, pale green, icy blue, green-blue, gray, white.

Digital

More specific type:
Detailed hatchery breeding cards.

Specifications:
Crisp, clean cut, well organized layout. Easy on the eyes, easy to read. Includes images of the parents (doesn't have to be full images, could be a bust or headshot) Includes clearly visible color ranges, breed and gene probabilities, pairing name (does not have to include names of parents), and ideally an offspring possibilities area (gif, please!). Show me different fonts for text.
Expect repeat business if I like your art. At first I will need about 6-8+ made.

Payment:
Preferrably no more than 15kt each.

Keywords:
dragon, pairing, breeding card, hatchery, banner, graphic, mates, attractive, crisp, clean, clear, smooth, cleancut, sharp, elegant, sleek, slick, hatchlings, limited color.

Optional:
I would like the asthetic to blend with that of my hatchery banners (see my signature). Wind and Lightning themed colors would also be nice; black, Aqua, pale green, icy blue, green-blue, gray, white.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
kQXO8qG.gif
Top.png
Call me Spooky!
UnsO1gz.png
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 412 413