Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Wanted Art Thread [POST ADS HERE]
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 411 412
Broad type of art you want: Digital, or scan of traditional preferred, maybe traditional
More specific type: bust/headshot/fullbody of various animals in a non-cartoonish style (please see the examples on the link below, I'm not so good at descriptions)
Specifications: must be able to draw animals in a realistic style
Payment: I've been saving gems for quite a long time, I'd also be open to discussion about other payment methods or trades.
Keywords: Sketch, realistic, animals
Optional: More info and some examples can be found here
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1651082
@bunnykei
Broad type of art you want: Digital, or scan of traditional preferred, maybe traditional
More specific type: bust/headshot/fullbody of various animals in a non-cartoonish style (please see the examples on the link below, I'm not so good at descriptions)
Specifications: must be able to draw animals in a realistic style
Payment: I've been saving gems for quite a long time, I'd also be open to discussion about other payment methods or trades.
Keywords: Sketch, realistic, animals
Optional: More info and some examples can be found here
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1651082
@bunnykei
14c75055bcb9cc67c8a94a46926ff636.gif57b6a078ae70f8cb63a2da784d24b17c.png
Broad type of art you want:
Digital

More specific type:
Gijinka/OC.

Specifications:
I'm looking for chibi's of Calce. I have a couple in mind, but the one I'm on rush for is a chibi of her getting ready to beat someone up. Here are her references, and to clarify, her horns wrap around her ears, and her teal tail comes out of her black tail; it's all one big tail.

Payment:
I have 400k and growing, plus 85 gems. I'll update when I have more.

Keywords:
Chibi,color,flat color, gijinka, oc
Optional:
PM me even if I'm not in your price range or you aren't particularly sure you can draw this character. I have a ton of other characters, and I'll save up for art.
Digital

More specific type:
Gijinka/OC.

Specifications:
I'm looking for chibi's of Calce. I have a couple in mind, but the one I'm on rush for is a chibi of her getting ready to beat someone up. Here are her references, and to clarify, her horns wrap around her ears, and her teal tail comes out of her black tail; it's all one big tail.

Payment:
I have 400k and growing, plus 85 gems. I'll update when I have more.

Keywords:
Chibi,color,flat color, gijinka, oc
Optional:
PM me even if I'm not in your price range or you aren't particularly sure you can draw this character. I have a ton of other characters, and I'll save up for art.
Broad type of art you want: Traditional or digital
More specific type: Lineart
Specifications: I am looking for art of a feathered wing or wings, spread and slightly upraised, with good detail and in black and white. This will be an element of the cover for a series of books I will be writing as a part of NaNoWriMo in the coming years. My intent is to use the lineart as a base, then add color to the outline to represent the main character. Artists will get full credit by whatever name they choose in the book should it be published (though I doubt it will be).
Payment: I can pay with FR treasure or gems, Felisfire Energy, Khimeros Trinkets or beads (though I may not have many of those), or Kingdom Sky Cloud Coins and maybe Heart Coins. I can also trade some items on all of the above sites, as well as breedings on the sites that have them.
Keywords: wing feather feathered angel
Optional: I might put a reference pic here if I find one that fits. If there are questions, please feel free to PM me.
Broad type of art you want: Traditional or digital
More specific type: Lineart
Specifications: I am looking for art of a feathered wing or wings, spread and slightly upraised, with good detail and in black and white. This will be an element of the cover for a series of books I will be writing as a part of NaNoWriMo in the coming years. My intent is to use the lineart as a base, then add color to the outline to represent the main character. Artists will get full credit by whatever name they choose in the book should it be published (though I doubt it will be).
Payment: I can pay with FR treasure or gems, Felisfire Energy, Khimeros Trinkets or beads (though I may not have many of those), or Kingdom Sky Cloud Coins and maybe Heart Coins. I can also trade some items on all of the above sites, as well as breedings on the sites that have them.
Keywords: wing feather feathered angel
Optional: I might put a reference pic here if I find one that fits. If there are questions, please feel free to PM me.
Traditional, Digital, Mixed Media, etc.

More specific type:
custom character designs
oc icons

Specifications:
i'm looking for custom character designs of many different species, animals, humans, robots, snowman. so many. i will accept any art style (traditional, digital etc.). designs on free lines are fine too.
i'm also looking for small, digital icons of my OCs (humans and canines)

Payment:
fr treasure (preferred) or gems

Keywords:
design, designs, traditional, digital, free lines, icon, human, animal

Optional:
i like "anime"/feminine style of human characters. any animal style is fine
Traditional, Digital, Mixed Media, etc.

More specific type:
custom character designs
oc icons

Specifications:
i'm looking for custom character designs of many different species, animals, humans, robots, snowman. so many. i will accept any art style (traditional, digital etc.). designs on free lines are fine too.
i'm also looking for small, digital icons of my OCs (humans and canines)

Payment:
fr treasure (preferred) or gems

Keywords:
design, designs, traditional, digital, free lines, icon, human, animal

Optional:
i like "anime"/feminine style of human characters. any animal style is fine
Digital

More specific type:
Layout, Banner(s), Icons, etc.

Specifications:
I am looking for Dragon Layouts, Clan Layouts, and Sales banners. Plus anything pertaining to my Hatchery and sales for my signature. You can pm for more details on the matter.

Payment:
Unless you are looking for other currency, I will pay in gems and/or treasure. I do play other games. :) The list is long and it would be better to pm me with questions.

Keywords:
Dragons, Layouts, Banners, Icons, Signature, Sales, Hatchery, Elements, Breeding, Pairs

Optional:
Digital

More specific type:
Layout, Banner(s), Icons, etc.

Specifications:
I am looking for Dragon Layouts, Clan Layouts, and Sales banners. Plus anything pertaining to my Hatchery and sales for my signature. You can pm for more details on the matter.

Payment:
Unless you are looking for other currency, I will pay in gems and/or treasure. I do play other games. :) The list is long and it would be better to pm me with questions.

Keywords:
Dragons, Layouts, Banners, Icons, Signature, Sales, Hatchery, Elements, Breeding, Pairs

Optional:
EUJI5M.png

Graphics.

More specific type:
Signature banner please. Maybe a little one too.

Specifications:
I only have two dragons in my hatchery and they are purple. So purple colors? Really, I just need something to make my hatchery look spiffy

Payment:
Goooold baby. I'm pretty open to prices. Tell me how long it might take you and what you want for it.

Keywords:
signature banner graphic shop help me please

Graphics.

More specific type:
Signature banner please. Maybe a little one too.

Specifications:
I only have two dragons in my hatchery and they are purple. So purple colors? Really, I just need something to make my hatchery look spiffy

Payment:
Goooold baby. I'm pretty open to prices. Tell me how long it might take you and what you want for it.

Keywords:
signature banner graphic shop help me please
All I've ever learned from love
Was how to shoot somebody who outdrew you

if you ping me, there's only on T in my name. Lap idar ist
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital - prefered [b]More specific type:[/b] I am looking for Humans, I adore chibi . . . [b]Specifications:[/b] Doesn't need to be full body, but I do have a specific character I have in mind. FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME FOR REFRENCE [b]Payment:[/b] Negotiable - but nothing crazy (my treasure limit tends to be around 100kt) [b]Keywords:[/b] Chibi, human, boy, simple [b]Optional:[/b] Uh.............. I DON"T KNOW I JUST WANT A CHIBI OF MY BABY, ERZA [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/d2ee3303c4e135bacba7cf59de6f6570/tumblr_nxdekgVBoW1uc94soo1_500.jpg[/img]
Digital - prefered

More specific type:
I am looking for Humans, I adore chibi . . .

Specifications:
Doesn't need to be full body, but I do have a specific character I have in mind. FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME FOR REFRENCE

Payment:
Negotiable - but nothing crazy (my treasure limit tends to be around 100kt)

Keywords:
Chibi, human, boy, simple

Optional:
Uh.............. I DON"T KNOW I JUST WANT A CHIBI OF MY BABY, ERZA
tumblr_nxdekgVBoW1uc94soo1_500.jpg
NFSZSxV.gif
[u][b]Mainly looking to do art trades and pay in Geodes[/b][/u] [i][b]Type of art:[/b][/i] ~Any kind :> [i][b]More specific type:[/b][/i] ~Gijinka, Anthro, Quad, Chibi, Human, and more. [i][b]Specifications:[/b][/i] ~I'm just looking for art! :D I love seeing/getting various art from various artists! I'll accept almost anything and I have so many characters so any species artist is welcome :> ~Currently I can only pay in Geodes or a baby dragon, but I'm mainly looking to art trade or pay in Geodes. ~You can find some examples at [url]http://smileyfacenoop.deviantart.com/[/url] [i][b]Payment:[/b][/i] ~Geodes ~Dragons ~ART!!!! (As in art trades!!!! :D :D :D :D ) [i][b]Keywords:[/b][/i] Chibi, Anthro, Human, Feral, Dragon, Wolf, Original Species, Anything, art, arttrade [i][b]Optional:[/b][/i] [img]http://pre14.deviantart.net/de37/th/pre/i/2015/330/1/e/tamzo_kazooz_by_smileyfacenoop-d9i4xpb.jpg[/img] [img]http://pre04.deviantart.net/9199/th/pre/f/2015/330/4/4/talimo_grey_by_smileyfacenoop-d9i4nsp.jpg[/img] Some examples. More on my DeviantArt :>
Mainly looking to do art trades and pay in Geodes
Type of art:
~Any kind :>

More specific type:
~Gijinka, Anthro, Quad, Chibi, Human, and more.

Specifications:
~I'm just looking for art! :D I love seeing/getting various art from various artists! I'll accept almost anything and I have so many characters so any species artist is welcome :>
~Currently I can only pay in Geodes or a baby dragon, but I'm mainly looking to art trade or pay in Geodes.
~You can find some examples at
http://smileyfacenoop.deviantart.com/

Payment:
~Geodes
~Dragons
~ART!!!! (As in art trades!!!! :D :D :D :D )

Keywords:
Chibi, Anthro, Human, Feral, Dragon, Wolf, Original Species, Anything, art, arttrade

Optional:
tamzo_kazooz_by_smileyfacenoop-d9i4xpb.jpg
talimo_grey_by_smileyfacenoop-d9i4nsp.jpg
Some examples. More on my DeviantArt :>
tumblr_o3c9n3dV8h1v9ywwso1_500.png
OPEN ART SHOP!
come check out my art shop :) cheap headshots are open right now but I will only be putting two more people onto my ping list
OPEN ART SHOP!
come check out my art shop :) cheap headshots are open right now but I will only be putting two more people onto my ping list
CVheiqg.png
Type of art:
traditional or digital, i'm not picky

More specific type:
gjinka/human, not looking for dragon art right now

Specifications:
i'm looking to pay in geodes, i have 79 right now and i'll have whatever i get from gathering tomorrow, so it'll probably round out to about 100 and i'm looking to get probably one or two art pieces for it :)

Payment:
geodes

Keywords:
chibi, human, gjinka
Type of art:
traditional or digital, i'm not picky

More specific type:
gjinka/human, not looking for dragon art right now

Specifications:
i'm looking to pay in geodes, i have 79 right now and i'll have whatever i get from gathering tomorrow, so it'll probably round out to about 100 and i'm looking to get probably one or two art pieces for it :)

Payment:
geodes

Keywords:
chibi, human, gjinka
no! homophobia! in! my! minecraft! server!
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 411 412