Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Wanted Art Thread [POST ADS HERE]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 411 412
Broad type of art you want: Any
More specific type: Anthro
Specifications: A completed picture of my two characters on a date or something equally lovey. I mean, I think they're cute but it could be just me. My first idea was perhaps slow-dancing, second idea cuddling in bed, but I'm not terribly picky! NSFW stuff if fine if you're itchin' to do it. Again, I'm looking for a completed picture and not a sketch. If you'd feel up to doing a sketch, I can pay for that as well but please PM me about it, the payment would be a bit less.
Payment: I'm looking to pay between 50k-150k!!
Keywords: Anthro, furry, fursona, dog, complete
Optional: Here's a reference of the two!
Broad type of art you want: Any
More specific type: Anthro
Specifications: A completed picture of my two characters on a date or something equally lovey. I mean, I think they're cute but it could be just me. My first idea was perhaps slow-dancing, second idea cuddling in bed, but I'm not terribly picky! NSFW stuff if fine if you're itchin' to do it. Again, I'm looking for a completed picture and not a sketch. If you'd feel up to doing a sketch, I can pay for that as well but please PM me about it, the payment would be a bit less.
Payment: I'm looking to pay between 50k-150k!!
Keywords: Anthro, furry, fursona, dog, complete
Optional: Here's a reference of the two!
Broad type of art you want:
Any, but Realistic

More specific type:
Human OC

Specifications:
I want a girl, about 16/17, young/innocent face, Victorian style clothing. Long, wavy black hair. Pale

Payment: I have about 400k in treasure

Keywords: Human, OC, Realistic

Optional: (References)
Reference 1:http://i.imgur.com/NI7JPkH.png
Reference 2:http://i.imgur.com/6c2xN4z.png
An entire story about her......

Contact me for more info.
Any, but Realistic

More specific type:
Human OC

Specifications:
I want a girl, about 16/17, young/innocent face, Victorian style clothing. Long, wavy black hair. Pale

Payment: I have about 400k in treasure

Keywords: Human, OC, Realistic

Optional: (References)
Reference 1:http://i.imgur.com/NI7JPkH.png
Reference 2:http://i.imgur.com/6c2xN4z.png
An entire story about her......

Contact me for more info.
Selling all FR stuff for Wajas currency and items!!
Digital

More specific type:
Chibi/Signature tiny thing etc

Specifications:
Looking for a small chibi of my clan's master planner, Mitth'raw'nuruodo for my signature. His attire can be done simply, as in the picture in his description.

Payment:
Negotiable.

Keywords:
Chibi, signature, banner
Digital

More specific type:
Chibi/Signature tiny thing etc

Specifications:
Looking for a small chibi of my clan's master planner, Mitth'raw'nuruodo for my signature. His attire can be done simply, as in the picture in his description.

Payment:
Negotiable.

Keywords:
Chibi, signature, banner
3bbc629075881e863e3343269e0d55ff28954b3a.png1f98933c3a1bf47d30c72c4799c0721a8cb4b840.pngb82c20c3c1ab36103b78411ad7251d93ac85465d.png55eefd6df9de60bdf7af3aa7a5df89316e2902b5.pnga97e47ce05a625f0f14943b39c8d12c355e5bc4d.png22843204c52cb82bb562b52cb80027c23d64845c.png68bc15ec4104340fa8341ae74bf814f32d8064bd.png...62Fzp5M.png
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] any! [b]More specific type:[/b] any kinda dragon art [b]Specifications:[/b] my yeti dragon, beatrice! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4912] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/50/4912_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Payment:[/b] i will never undercharge you haha. if i have it i will pay it! [b]Keywords:[/b] dragons, bust, headshot, fullbody, pixel, traditional, digital, illustration
any!

More specific type:
any kinda dragon art

Specifications:
my yeti dragon, beatrice!

4912_350.png

Payment:
i will never undercharge you haha. if i have it i will pay it!

Keywords:
dragons, bust, headshot, fullbody, pixel, traditional, digital, illustration
Any
More specific type:
Gijinka,Human.
Specifications:
I'd like art of my character kenny. He's 8-9 years old, with yellow coat and hat. He wheres either yellow chucks or gumboots on his feet. He can wear black or beige cargo pants, or jeans as well as a green or red shirt. Lineart and sketches of him are fine too.
I'd also love a gikinka of this guy. His gijinka would have to be very angular/fineboned/slender, line green eyes, white, black, or dark grey hair. Other than that I'm not all that picky. However there is a fairly high chance that if I like the gijinka design enough i will use it for my upcoming webcomic so you should be okay with that.

Payment: I will happily pay with an art trade(see commissions in sig), Gems, USD, or Treasure. Please note if it is in treasure it will take a while to gather the needed amount
Keywords:
Gijinka, humans, illustration, digital, traditional, headshot, bust
Optional:
If you have any other questions feel free to ask.
Any
More specific type:
Gijinka,Human.
Specifications:
I'd like art of my character kenny. He's 8-9 years old, with yellow coat and hat. He wheres either yellow chucks or gumboots on his feet. He can wear black or beige cargo pants, or jeans as well as a green or red shirt. Lineart and sketches of him are fine too.
I'd also love a gikinka of this guy. His gijinka would have to be very angular/fineboned/slender, line green eyes, white, black, or dark grey hair. Other than that I'm not all that picky. However there is a fairly high chance that if I like the gijinka design enough i will use it for my upcoming webcomic so you should be okay with that.

Payment: I will happily pay with an art trade(see commissions in sig), Gems, USD, or Treasure. Please note if it is in treasure it will take a while to gather the needed amount
Keywords:
Gijinka, humans, illustration, digital, traditional, headshot, bust
Optional:
If you have any other questions feel free to ask.
frsigbannersmskinny.png
I can do it! My deviantART username is Hawkfeather5811. Could you send me a picture of your character somehow?
I can do it! My deviantART username is Hawkfeather5811. Could you send me a picture of your character somehow?
flightrising_signature_by_fimbuivinter-daf0u49.png
-FOUND, MIGHT REUSE LATER TO FIND MORE ART-

Broad type of art you want: Digital

More specific type: Character Reference sheet/Profile, Realistic(ish) Humanoids

Specifications: For an OC of mine that is HUMANish. I'll tell you more once I see your work~ c: But it's just a basic reference sheet I'm looking for so I can commission future art for him~
-Full body male form
-Full body female form (Character is a god that was born no gender, though he mostly picks a male form. Female form is minor.)
-Small black cat form

The artist needs to be decent in drawing both males and females, and the cat I'm not too worried about since he is just a black cat.

Payment: I'm expecting to pay AT LEAST $30 for this. But really nothing over $40. I know I'm asking a lot but I am in college and have to pay off books and tuition and all that DX This would be through paypal~ Or I'll put in the cost in gems if that is what you would like c:

Keywords: Human, Reference sheet, OC, Digital, male, female, cat

Optional: If I enjoy your work after I hired you, there is a HIGH potential for a NSFW piece or another reference sheet for another of my OC's. c:

If you are interested you can PM me here but please, I'm looking for examples of your art so I can pick the best artist for this. This character means a lot to me so I will be picky DX
-FOUND, MIGHT REUSE LATER TO FIND MORE ART-

More specific type: Character Reference sheet/Profile, Realistic(ish) Humanoids

Specifications: For an OC of mine that is HUMANish. I'll tell you more once I see your work~ c: But it's just a basic reference sheet I'm looking for so I can commission future art for him~
-Full body male form
-Full body female form (Character is a god that was born no gender, though he mostly picks a male form. Female form is minor.)
-Small black cat form

The artist needs to be decent in drawing both males and females, and the cat I'm not too worried about since he is just a black cat.

Payment: I'm expecting to pay AT LEAST $30 for this. But really nothing over $40. I know I'm asking a lot but I am in college and have to pay off books and tuition and all that DX This would be through paypal~ Or I'll put in the cost in gems if that is what you would like c:

Keywords: Human, Reference sheet, OC, Digital, male, female, cat

Optional: If I enjoy your work after I hired you, there is a HIGH potential for a NSFW piece or another reference sheet for another of my OC's. c:

If you are interested you can PM me here but please, I'm looking for examples of your art so I can pick the best artist for this. This character means a lot to me so I will be picky DX
@T4RD15

I thank you for your enthusiasm but could you please refrain from posting unless you're an advertiser? It makes it easier to sort through the ads here.

If you could, please delete your post to keep the thread clean.

If you have any questions or comments, please contact me through my profile or by message, but not here. Thank you!
@T4RD15

I thank you for your enthusiasm but could you please refrain from posting unless you're an advertiser? It makes it easier to sort through the ads here.

If you could, please delete your post to keep the thread clean.

If you have any questions or comments, please contact me through my profile or by message, but not here. Thank you!
tumblr_oa88tnZ3jZ1v15k4vo1_250.pngtumblr_oa88tnZ3jZ1v15k4vo2_250.pngtumblr_oa88tnZ3jZ1v15k4vo3_250.png
Digital

More specific type:
Anything from tags to fullbody scenes, whatever you're willing to offer ^.^

Specifications:
http://i.imgur.com/GmV7PS4.png
Art of that dragon, I'm trying to get a bunch of art and gift it my friend for her birthday :D

Payment:
50k and under please, unless you're offering multiple pieces (which I highly encourage //shot)
I also have two tri obsidian DGed PCs for multiple pieces!

Keywords:
Tag, chibi, headshot, fullbody, scene, dragon, rat

Optional:
I would love the rat to be with the dragon, but the rat doesn't /have/ to be in it ^.^

Thanks everyone! She loved him
Digital

More specific type:
Anything from tags to fullbody scenes, whatever you're willing to offer ^.^

Specifications:
http://i.imgur.com/GmV7PS4.png
Art of that dragon, I'm trying to get a bunch of art and gift it my friend for her birthday :D

Payment:
50k and under please, unless you're offering multiple pieces (which I highly encourage //shot)
I also have two tri obsidian DGed PCs for multiple pieces!

Keywords:
Tag, chibi, headshot, fullbody, scene, dragon, rat

Optional:
I would love the rat to be with the dragon, but the rat doesn't /have/ to be in it ^.^

Thanks everyone! She loved him

More specific type: Wolf, colored lineart or clean sketch colored

Specifications: I'd like a drawing of a male wolf with markings resembling those of a Canada goose (see ref pic). It doesn't have to be super detailed, but competent and sensical anatomy is important.

Payment: Up to 200k depending on the type of art and level of detail.

Keywords: Wolf, wolves, fullbody, full body, colored

Optional: Reference pic! :)

Edit: Commissioned! I pretty much depleted my treasure, so please only message me if you will accept other forms of payment.

More specific type: Wolf, colored lineart or clean sketch colored

Specifications: I'd like a drawing of a male wolf with markings resembling those of a Canada goose (see ref pic). It doesn't have to be super detailed, but competent and sensical anatomy is important.

Payment: Up to 200k depending on the type of art and level of detail.

Keywords: Wolf, wolves, fullbody, full body, colored

Optional: Reference pic! :)

Edit: Commissioned! I pretty much depleted my treasure, so please only message me if you will accept other forms of payment.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 411 412