Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Wanted Art Thread [POST ADS HERE]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 411 412
Broad type of art you want: Digital

More specific type: Banner

Specifications: Need a banner for my upcoming Supernatural Demonic Hatchery. Will talk more in-depth of what I'm looking for but generally seeking a SPN fan to do this since I want the feel of SPN in the banner. It should mix in some (if not all) of the dragons that will be in my SPN Demonic Hatchery and also look very blood/crimson-y.

Payment: Mostly looking to pay treasure for this, might be willing to pay gems. Would also be up for doing dragon trades (like I could give you a free dragon reserve from the hatchery if you want).

Keywords: Supernatural, SPN, Banner, Hatchery, Demon, Wildclaw, Imperial, Coatl.

Optional: Erm, just look at other Hatchery Banners. I just want one biggish one to put on the top of my first post.

More specific type: Banner

Specifications: Need a banner for my upcoming Supernatural Demonic Hatchery. Will talk more in-depth of what I'm looking for but generally seeking a SPN fan to do this since I want the feel of SPN in the banner. It should mix in some (if not all) of the dragons that will be in my SPN Demonic Hatchery and also look very blood/crimson-y.

Payment: Mostly looking to pay treasure for this, might be willing to pay gems. Would also be up for doing dragon trades (like I could give you a free dragon reserve from the hatchery if you want).

Keywords: Supernatural, SPN, Banner, Hatchery, Demon, Wildclaw, Imperial, Coatl.

Optional: Erm, just look at other Hatchery Banners. I just want one biggish one to put on the top of my first post.
zqOZaQO.giftDeKDnH.pngXdKddgH.png
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] [i]Digital.[/i] [b]More specific type: [/b] [i]Banner & chibi[/i] [b]Specifications:[/b][i] I'm basically looking for a signature type of a deal. Animated pretty signature banners or cute & funny little sprites for my hatchery: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=40026]☠ ☣ ROTTEN BANANA HATCHERY! ☣ ☠![/url] This is the dragon who represents it: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1058971] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/10590/1058971_350.png[/img] [/url] I'd like for it to be humorous if possible - I am of the shadow flight after all![/i] [b]Payment[/b]: [i]I'm willing to pay in treasure, or gems-[/i] [b]Keywords:[/b] [i]chibi, sprite, pixel, signature, banner[/i]
Broad type of art you want: Digital.

More specific type: Banner & chibi

Specifications: I'm basically looking for a signature type of a deal. Animated pretty signature banners or cute & funny little sprites for my hatchery: ☠ ☣ ROTTEN BANANA HATCHERY! ☣ ☠! This is the dragon who represents it:
1058971_350.png
I'd like for it to be humorous if possible - I am of the shadow flight after all!

Payment: I'm willing to pay in treasure, or gems-

Keywords: chibi, sprite, pixel, signature, banner
Googlysmall_zpsj1nmgjsf.png
Broad type of art you want: digital More specific type: Gijinka/human Specifications: I want a human version of my main dragon, Pinkamena. She's a lightning dragon with a modified forge hammer. (think Thor's hammer) [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/616/61503_350.png[/img] Clothes: Bandana and small glasses, Pink puffy long sleeve shirt with vest over it (think about blacksmiths), red bandages around her chest and waist to protect it, neck gorget with gold necklace over it elbow length gloves with metal fingers, metal toed boots with silver spats over it, the forge hammer(right hip) is connected by a cord to a power pack that fits on the small of her back, light pink loose pants, a leather pack on her left hip, her hip armor, metal armor to protect her knees steampunk wings folded on her back, a mechanical tail coming out from behind but the fur on the end is five long cord strands (like an extra hand) body type: thick and study, not fat or too muscular, shoulder length red/pink hair Payment: I can do treasure, gems, and other items. Willing to work it out. Keywords: Human, anthro
Broad type of art you want: digital

More specific type: Gijinka/human

Specifications: I want a human version of my main dragon, Pinkamena. She's a lightning dragon with a modified forge hammer. (think Thor's hammer)

61503_350.png

Clothes:

Bandana and small glasses, Pink puffy long sleeve shirt with vest over it (think about blacksmiths), red bandages around her chest and waist to protect it, neck gorget with gold necklace over it

elbow length gloves with metal fingers, metal toed boots with silver spats over it, the forge hammer(right hip) is connected by a cord to a power pack that fits on the small of her back, light pink loose pants, a leather pack on her left hip, her hip armor, metal armor to protect her knees

steampunk wings folded on her back, a mechanical tail coming out from behind but the fur on the end is five long cord strands (like an extra hand)

body type: thick and study, not fat or too muscular, shoulder length red/pink hair

Payment: I can do treasure, gems, and other items. Willing to work it out.

Keywords: Human, anthro
pinkiedragonwithlotsofapparelhigher-1.png ipqcqv.gifwqCqNVL.png
Broad type of art you want (traditional, digital, etc.): Real World

More specific type (Gijinka, Chibi, Layout, banner, etc.) Painting

Specifications: I would like a painting of two of my cats. One passed away and one is very old. I would like a painting as a remembrance to them. I haven't fully decided on the background, so it can be discussed. I will have pictures of the cats for references.

Payment: I hoping to keep the price around 500ktr, but it can be discussed depending on how long the painting takes.

Keywords: Cats, Real World, Painting, Regal, Memory

Optional: (I just googled a few pictures for style references that I like, but I'm not super picky on style. I prefer realistic though.)
http://www.1st-art-gallery.com/thumbnail/238955/1/White-Persian-Cat.jpg
http://www.pet-artist.com/twos5wm.GIF
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQW3nEwH28QW7hpppkDm2xuGsJmKaBKNO2pcqFZwwRFbAEWpQij

Send me a PM and we can talk :3
Broad type of art you want (traditional, digital, etc.): Real World

More specific type (Gijinka, Chibi, Layout, banner, etc.) Painting

Specifications: I would like a painting of two of my cats. One passed away and one is very old. I would like a painting as a remembrance to them. I haven't fully decided on the background, so it can be discussed. I will have pictures of the cats for references.

Payment: I hoping to keep the price around 500ktr, but it can be discussed depending on how long the painting takes.

Keywords: Cats, Real World, Painting, Regal, Memory

Optional: (I just googled a few pictures for style references that I like, but I'm not super picky on style. I prefer realistic though.)
http://www.1st-art-gallery.com/thumbnail/238955/1/White-Persian-Cat.jpg
http://www.pet-artist.com/twos5wm.GIF
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQW3nEwH28QW7hpppkDm2xuGsJmKaBKNO2pcqFZwwRFbAEWpQij

Send me a PM and we can talk :3
More specific type: coloring/recolor (similar to FR skin)

Specifications: I'm looking for some recolors with unique markings and colorings for a different site. The recolors are similar to skins on FR. Base I have is already lined and shaded etc, I just need recolors.
I can give some prompts or artistic freedom, whichever you prefer.
I will need a finished psd (the base to work from is in psd) in which separate markings/color fiels are in separate layers and a 200x200 png image as final result.

Payment: I can pay with FR treasure, possibly gems or items. I also have other site stuff if you're interested. If allowed (need to doublecheck on the other site it's for) I'm willing to offer rl money payment via Paypal or EUR via IBAN. Or any mix of the above.

Keywords: Recolor, coloring, skin, accents.

Other: Please pm to discuss, and show me examples of your own work/coloring!
More specific type: coloring/recolor (similar to FR skin)

Specifications: I'm looking for some recolors with unique markings and colorings for a different site. The recolors are similar to skins on FR. Base I have is already lined and shaded etc, I just need recolors.
I can give some prompts or artistic freedom, whichever you prefer.
I will need a finished psd (the base to work from is in psd) in which separate markings/color fiels are in separate layers and a 200x200 png image as final result.

Payment: I can pay with FR treasure, possibly gems or items. I also have other site stuff if you're interested. If allowed (need to doublecheck on the other site it's for) I'm willing to offer rl money payment via Paypal or EUR via IBAN. Or any mix of the above.

Keywords: Recolor, coloring, skin, accents.

Other: Please pm to discuss, and show me examples of your own work/coloring!
b9aWflB.png
Broad type of art you want: Anything

More specific type: anything

Specifications: I have four Skydancers I want art of and one tundra, I want one of my SD in the tundras fur, Three of them in a group and Two back to back, PM me for more info

Payment: I can offer dragons or treasure 5- 100K

Keywords: Skydancer, tundra, Full body, Headshot, Gene, Basic, Seraph, Shimmer, Iridescent, Crackle, Group pictures

Optional: most of my dragons I want pictures of are LBGQ+ if you are not ok with it please do not pm me
Broad type of art you want: Anything

More specific type: anything

Specifications: I have four Skydancers I want art of and one tundra, I want one of my SD in the tundras fur, Three of them in a group and Two back to back, PM me for more info

Payment: I can offer dragons or treasure 5- 100K

Keywords: Skydancer, tundra, Full body, Headshot, Gene, Basic, Seraph, Shimmer, Iridescent, Crackle, Group pictures

Optional: most of my dragons I want pictures of are LBGQ+ if you are not ok with it please do not pm me
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png

More specific type: Full-body

Specifications: I'm looking to get a piece of art for one of the oldest pairings in my lair, Balkan and Kerub. Kerub doesn't need all her apparel on (but she at least needs to be in the waistcoat) and Balkan only has to have his wing bangles, if apparel is a problem.

I'd also like it to be that Balkan is curled around Kerub (either around her feet or her waist) and nuzzling her face. (I hope that makes sense; I can provide a very horrible crude sketch of what I mean if needed; but I am not an artist lmao.)

Payment: It depends on the artstyle, but I can offer up to 100k treasure for it (especially if it includes Kerub's apparel). I can also give tips in the form of food (whatever type you need) or apparel/familiars that I have no use for.

Keywords: Full body, Couple, Spiral, Snapper

More specific type: Full-body

Specifications: I'm looking to get a piece of art for one of the oldest pairings in my lair, Balkan and Kerub. Kerub doesn't need all her apparel on (but she at least needs to be in the waistcoat) and Balkan only has to have his wing bangles, if apparel is a problem.

I'd also like it to be that Balkan is curled around Kerub (either around her feet or her waist) and nuzzling her face. (I hope that makes sense; I can provide a very horrible crude sketch of what I mean if needed; but I am not an artist lmao.)

Payment: It depends on the artstyle, but I can offer up to 100k treasure for it (especially if it includes Kerub's apparel). I can also give tips in the form of food (whatever type you need) or apparel/familiars that I have no use for.

Keywords: Full body, Couple, Spiral, Snapper
Broad type of art you want (traditional, digital, etc.) Any is fine with me!

More specific type (Gijinka, Chibi, Layout, banner, etc.) Chibi, Gijinka sketch

Specifications: Looking to get humanized art of three of my dragons, Arsenic, Hemlock and Uriah in one picture.

Payment: I'd be fine paying with dragons from my pairs or treasure up to about 175k for the picture.

Keywords: Chibi, Gijinka, sketch, humanized

I don't have a certain style i'm looking for, so please PM to discuss things more. ♥
Broad type of art you want (traditional, digital, etc.) Any is fine with me!

More specific type (Gijinka, Chibi, Layout, banner, etc.) Chibi, Gijinka sketch

Specifications: Looking to get humanized art of three of my dragons, Arsenic, Hemlock and Uriah in one picture.

Payment: I'd be fine paying with dragons from my pairs or treasure up to about 175k for the picture.

Keywords: Chibi, Gijinka, sketch, humanized

I don't have a certain style i'm looking for, so please PM to discuss things more. ♥
tumblr_ngf46zzW1M1slxzl3o1_500.png
Broad type of art you want:
Digital

More specific type:
Banner

Specifications:
A banner (w: 400x h:90) with two dragons cropped on it (only their faces (on either side of the banner) and i'll send you the pics), the words; "Cynder's Seafoams" with a seafoam/aqua pattern for the background. Also a border.

Payment:
1-20K treasure.

Keywords:
Forum Signature, dragon, seafoam
Digital

More specific type:
Banner

Specifications:
A banner (w: 400x h:90) with two dragons cropped on it (only their faces (on either side of the banner) and i'll send you the pics), the words; "Cynder's Seafoams" with a seafoam/aqua pattern for the background. Also a border.

Payment:
1-20K treasure.

Keywords:
Forum Signature, dragon, seafoam
2djvuw5.pngt9v786.pngznrfax.pngepk7k8.pngopcv92.png
Digital

More specific type:
Banner

Specifications:
A banner (w: 400x h:90) with two dragons cropped on it (only their faces on either side and i'll send you the pics), the words; "The Aqua/Yellow Dragons of Xexoria" and a nice, bright aqua/yellow pattern for the background. Also a border.

Payment:
1-30K treasure.

Keywords:
Forum Signature, dragon.
Digital

More specific type:
Banner

Specifications:
A banner (w: 400x h:90) with two dragons cropped on it (only their faces on either side and i'll send you the pics), the words; "The Aqua/Yellow Dragons of Xexoria" and a nice, bright aqua/yellow pattern for the background. Also a border.

Payment:
1-30K treasure.

Keywords:
Forum Signature, dragon.
618dee02b003e5c7339ee8bf419e42c3.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 411 412