Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Wanted Art Thread [POST ADS HERE]
1 2 ... 357 358 359 360 361 ... 411 412
Broad type of art you want:
Digital

More specific type:
Feral (mythical) Coloured Design

Specifications:
I'm looking for someone who can design a gryphon (half vulture half lion), preferrably fullbody but bust is fine. It's based on a himlayan griffin vulture (I have a picture!), so I want the bald head look and the fluffly feather chest. He's a flamboyant sassy boy so I want the art to convey that! I'm planning to use it as a D&D token, and reference for future art.

Payment:
I have 4k gems and 300k, and am farming up strange chest at the moment. I have currently 5 nocturne eggs. I also can do art, I like desiging OCs, especially girls!

Keywords:
full colour fullbody bust

Optional:
I would like someone who can do feral well, especially birds! Also need good expressions.
Digital

More specific type:
Feral (mythical) Coloured Design

Specifications:
I'm looking for someone who can design a gryphon (half vulture half lion), preferrably fullbody but bust is fine. It's based on a himlayan griffin vulture (I have a picture!), so I want the bald head look and the fluffly feather chest. He's a flamboyant sassy boy so I want the art to convey that! I'm planning to use it as a D&D token, and reference for future art.

Payment:
I have 4k gems and 300k, and am farming up strange chest at the moment. I have currently 5 nocturne eggs. I also can do art, I like desiging OCs, especially girls!

Keywords:
full colour fullbody bust

Optional:
I would like someone who can do feral well, especially birds! Also need good expressions.
apagfTT.png
tumblr_njfpzkC48X1tlw9cco2_500.png

8MsS7cV.pngoNdzJAj.png
suzukiayako_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kg3c4.png
Traditional, Digital

More specific type:
Portrait/Fullbody/Fashion

Specifications:
I have three projects in mind, so please feel free to reach out if you're interested in any of them:
1. Character art for a centaur D&D character

2. Fullbody piece of Warframe art, different coloration of this reference image most likely in a more fluid pose.

3. Single character and fashion mockups for D&D lore I'm creating. The campaign would follow quests provided by a religious organization that was created in the death of their 'Saint' so the garb is important. I have a description of the traditional garb, but will need to work with you to get the character visuals ironed out. This project will have paid sketches involved because I'm not 100% sure what I want!

I would really love traditional watercolor for these, but digital with a watercolor style also works.

Payment:
FRC for bulk of cost, will pay for shipping in USD if traditional.

Keywords:
full color fullbody character reference fashion

Optional:
I've been following this artist but they're on a hiatus, but that's definitely the primary style I'm looking for!
Traditional, Digital

More specific type:
Portrait/Fullbody/Fashion

Specifications:
I have three projects in mind, so please feel free to reach out if you're interested in any of them:
1. Character art for a centaur D&D character

2. Fullbody piece of Warframe art, different coloration of this reference image most likely in a more fluid pose.

3. Single character and fashion mockups for D&D lore I'm creating. The campaign would follow quests provided by a religious organization that was created in the death of their 'Saint' so the garb is important. I have a description of the traditional garb, but will need to work with you to get the character visuals ironed out. This project will have paid sketches involved because I'm not 100% sure what I want!

I would really love traditional watercolor for these, but digital with a watercolor style also works.

Payment:
FRC for bulk of cost, will pay for shipping in USD if traditional.

Keywords:
full color fullbody character reference fashion

Optional:
I've been following this artist but they're on a hiatus, but that's definitely the primary style I'm looking for!
hello I am old, my signature is dead
hi, i'm back here again! [b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital, Pixels, Animated, portrait [b]More specific type:[/b] small animations/ animated pixel art/ portrait [b]Specifications:[/b] i'd like the pieces in color I'm mostly looking for either an short animation of victor and izalith standing together izalith smiling and Victor getting ready as if to scratch or fight another creature or animated art of my pearl catcher Victor guarding his pearl/ playing with it/ sleeping with himself wrapped around it But i'm also 100% down for just really basic animated pixel art of the two of them standing together or idling like in video games. if animated art isn't your thing a picture of them standing together a calmer expression on victor's face and an angrier look to Victor [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71433931][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/714340/71433931_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/26799607][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/267997/26799607_350.png[/img][/url] with or without apparel is okay, but if you're willing to do apparel i'd really most of all ask for the cape with Izalith and Skull for Victor and the rest is not needed [b]Payment:[/b] i'd like to pay something around 1106 gems, or ten USD dollars through paypal. If you like glowing eye vials, or spiral eye vials I can throw that in too [b]Keywords:[/b] animated, pearlcatcher, imperial, pixel, pixels, color, colored, digital updated to add: I get a bit overwhelmed and may not be able to respond to everybody depending on how many people are intrested so please don't feel bad if I don't respond
hi, i'm back here again!

Digital, Pixels, Animated, portrait

More specific type:
small animations/ animated pixel art/ portrait
Specifications:

i'd like the pieces in color

I'm mostly looking for either an short animation of victor and izalith standing together izalith smiling and Victor getting ready as if to scratch or fight another creature

or animated art of my pearl catcher Victor guarding his pearl/ playing with it/ sleeping with himself wrapped around it

But i'm also 100% down for just really basic animated pixel art of the two of them standing together or idling like in video games.

if animated art isn't your thing a picture of them standing together a calmer expression on victor's face and an angrier look to Victor

71433931_350.png

26799607_350.png

with or without apparel is okay, but if you're willing to do apparel i'd really most of all ask for the cape with Izalith and Skull for Victor and the rest is not needed

Payment:
i'd like to pay something around 1106 gems, or ten USD dollars through paypal. If you like glowing eye vials, or spiral eye vials I can throw that in too

Keywords:
animated, pearlcatcher, imperial, pixel, pixels, color, colored, digital

updated to add: I get a bit overwhelmed and may not be able to respond to everybody depending on how many people are intrested so please don't feel bad if I don't respond

Traditional, Digital

More specific type:
Anthro, Full Scene, Illustration, Eldritch horror

Specifications:
In one of my ttrpg games yesterday we had this very ridiculous scene of us fighting a horde of "feral elmos" which are aggressive, human-eating, tree-dwelling ambush predators that are invasive to the area we are in. It started as a silly joke about the muppet character but became an actual in-world thing. There are two possible scenes and it's artist's preference which they draw. In one, the party is around a hollow, dead tree from which the elmos are all crawling out. In the other, the party is walking along a path as the elmos drop from their leaf-nests to ambush them. I'd like to make it a late Christmas/New Years gift to my group :)

Payment:
I can only pay in FR currency/items but I have plenty of that so feel free to shoot me an offer in any price range, I know I'm asking for a pretty complex scene so I'm expecting it to be kind of pricy

Keywords:
Anthro, Full Scene, Illustration, Eldritch horror, D&D

Optional:
I would like to have the party members be mostly background so you don't need to worry about detailed human drawing.
Traditional, Digital

More specific type:
Anthro, Full Scene, Illustration, Eldritch horror

Specifications:
In one of my ttrpg games yesterday we had this very ridiculous scene of us fighting a horde of "feral elmos" which are aggressive, human-eating, tree-dwelling ambush predators that are invasive to the area we are in. It started as a silly joke about the muppet character but became an actual in-world thing. There are two possible scenes and it's artist's preference which they draw. In one, the party is around a hollow, dead tree from which the elmos are all crawling out. In the other, the party is walking along a path as the elmos drop from their leaf-nests to ambush them. I'd like to make it a late Christmas/New Years gift to my group :)

Payment:
I can only pay in FR currency/items but I have plenty of that so feel free to shoot me an offer in any price range, I know I'm asking for a pretty complex scene so I'm expecting it to be kind of pricy

Keywords:
Anthro, Full Scene, Illustration, Eldritch horror, D&D

Optional:
I would like to have the party members be mostly background so you don't need to worry about detailed human drawing.
wishlist
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Looking for someone to design my clan emblem [b]Specifications:[/b] I am looking for something to represent my clan. I have a rough idea of what I want but it feels too cluttered. Colors are to be blues, light greys and yellows. Blue and grey represent the moon and the yellow is for light flight. I want a standard size image and a smaller badge/icon style image. Also I would like a Runestone for my clan as well with a filigree moon. [b]Payment:[/b] I am not really wanting to pay more that 3kg but I am willing to negotiate price [b]Keywords:[/b] Clan emblem, Icon, Badge, runestone [b]Optional:[/b] My idea was something like this: [img]https://i.imgur.com/29JueCX.png[/img] or This: [img]https://i.imgur.com/haehHpM.png[/img] I want the moon to be filigree style art and the Lotus should have a gem or crystalline quality to it. I want it to look like a moonstone with a metallic silver boarder to look like a set gem. The Shield and swords is because they are protectors or fighters that help guard the Moonportal in the Sunbeam Ruins. The swords can stay or go and are not too important. But looking for something similar to the two concepts or a cross between them.
Digital

More specific type:
Looking for someone to design my clan emblem

Specifications:
I am looking for something to represent my clan. I have a rough idea of what I want but it feels too cluttered. Colors are to be blues, light greys and yellows. Blue and grey represent the moon and the yellow is for light flight. I want a standard size image and a smaller badge/icon style image. Also I would like a Runestone for my clan as well with a filigree moon.

Payment:
I am not really wanting to pay more that 3kg but I am willing to negotiate price

Keywords:
Clan emblem, Icon, Badge, runestone

Optional:
My idea was something like this:
29JueCX.png
or This:
haehHpM.png
I want the moon to be filigree style art and the Lotus should have a gem or crystalline quality to it. I want it to look like a moonstone with a metallic silver boarder to look like a set gem. The Shield and swords is because they are protectors or fighters that help guard the Moonportal in the Sunbeam Ruins. The swords can stay or go and are not too important. But looking for something similar to the two concepts or a cross between them.
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital, Traditional, Mixed Media, any [b]More specific type:[/b] Gijinka, Humanoid, DND Character, Dungeons & Dragons, League of Legends, RPG, Arcane [b]Specifications:[/b] My friend and I are making character for a League of Legends/Arcane Dungeons & Dragons campaign. I'd like our characters to be drawn! They are half-siblings. My character is a Vastayan (bird-fox people) and his character is half-Vastayan half-human. [b]Payment:[/b] FR rare items, USD, treasure, gems. [b]Keywords:[/b] Sketches, anime, black and white, colored, fully drawn, fullbody, bust, half-body, icons, basically I'm on the look for anything. [b]Optional:[/b] Vastayans look like this: [img]https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/9/94/Rakan_%26_Xayah_Promo_3.png[/img] Half-vastayans would look similar to this: [img]https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/2/25/Sett_Render.png[/img] I have a description of each character, they're less complicated than the ones posted above but they do have like, feather capes/tails so that might be a bit complicated. Please message me if you're interested! Thank you!
Digital, Traditional, Mixed Media, any

More specific type:
Gijinka, Humanoid, DND Character, Dungeons & Dragons, League of Legends, RPG, Arcane

Specifications:
My friend and I are making character for a League of Legends/Arcane Dungeons & Dragons campaign. I'd like our characters to be drawn! They are half-siblings.

My character is a Vastayan (bird-fox people) and his character is half-Vastayan half-human.

Payment:
FR rare items, USD, treasure, gems.

Keywords:
Sketches, anime, black and white, colored, fully drawn, fullbody, bust, half-body, icons, basically I'm on the look for anything.

Optional:

Vastayans look like this:
Rakan_%26_Xayah_Promo_3.png
Half-vastayans would look similar to this: Sett_Render.png

I have a description of each character, they're less complicated than the ones posted above but they do have like, feather capes/tails so that might be a bit complicated. Please message me if you're interested! Thank you!
digital preferred, although i'll look at anything!

More specific type:
humans only please. looking to get this man drawn, although i do have other characters

Specifications:
i enjoy sketchpages, although i will also look at finished or experimental pieces!

Payment:
i can pay in gems/treasure, as well as items (eggs, familiars, etc). dm me for more info!

Keywords:
human, sketches/sketchpage

Optional:
i enjoy semi-realism/anime. gore/angst art is also pretty good
digital preferred, although i'll look at anything!

More specific type:
humans only please. looking to get this man drawn, although i do have other characters

Specifications:
i enjoy sketchpages, although i will also look at finished or experimental pieces!

Payment:
i can pay in gems/treasure, as well as items (eggs, familiars, etc). dm me for more info!

Keywords:
human, sketches/sketchpage

Optional:
i enjoy semi-realism/anime. gore/angst art is also pretty good
Digital

More specific type:
fullbods, half, busts, headshots, chibis
Specifications:
just looking to get some mq-hq art of my oc

Payment:
Treasure, Gems

Keywords:
Dragon, oc, USD, money, PayPal, fullbody, chibi

Optional:
https://toyhou.se/6110447.brasidas/6345988.reference
Digital

More specific type:
fullbods, half, busts, headshots, chibis
Specifications:
just looking to get some mq-hq art of my oc

Payment:
Treasure, Gems

Keywords:
Dragon, oc, USD, money, PayPal, fullbody, chibi

Optional:
https://toyhou.se/6110447.brasidas/6345988.reference
1Bygv2O.png
Digital

More specific type:
Chibi

Specifications:
I'm looking for a chibi drawing of my dragon (https://www1.flightrising.com/dressing/outfit/1810817) curled around/near a figure skate (figure skating fandom hyperfixation, what can I say?) to put in my signature!

Payment:
FR currency (I can trade dragons, familiars, stuff).
Gems = <250
Treasure = <67kt (that's my life savings)

Keywords:
Chibi, dragon, signature, ice skate.

Optional:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1234517 (Like the pearlcatcher but the pearl is a skate?)
Digital

More specific type:
Chibi

Specifications:
I'm looking for a chibi drawing of my dragon (https://www1.flightrising.com/dressing/outfit/1810817) curled around/near a figure skate (figure skating fandom hyperfixation, what can I say?) to put in my signature!

Payment:
FR currency (I can trade dragons, familiars, stuff).
Gems = <250
Treasure = <67kt (that's my life savings)

Keywords:
Chibi, dragon, signature, ice skate.

Optional:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1234517 (Like the pearlcatcher but the pearl is a skate?)
942fhpK.pngWitchy Adoptables OPEN AND HIRING | Wishlist | Butterfae Raffle!
[center][b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] banner, logo, signature [b]Specifications:[/b] Rogue, my female WC. I'd like her head to be facing forward and I'd like at least for her wings and the head piece that she wears to be showing. I'd also like it to be in a semi-realistic style. Earthy colors and tones would be best. [b]Payment:[/b] I would be willing to pay up to 500 gems or 750kt [b]Keywords:[/b] Dragon Gijinka Banner Digital Signature [b]Optional:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/22563819][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/225639/22563819_350.png[/img][/url] [img]https://i.imgur.com/a2JXStD.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/iz4FANo.jpg[/img]
Digital

More specific type:
banner, logo, signature

Specifications:
Rogue, my female WC. I'd like her head to be facing forward and I'd like at least for her wings and the head piece that she wears to be showing. I'd also like it to be in a semi-realistic style. Earthy colors and tones would be best.

Payment:
I would be willing to pay up to 500 gems or 750kt

Keywords:
Dragon Gijinka Banner Digital Signature

Optional:
22563819_350.png

a2JXStD.png

iz4FANo.jpg
4fr206l.png
1 2 ... 357 358 359 360 361 ... 411 412