Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Wanted Art Thread [POST ADS HERE]
1 2 ... 356 357 358 359 360 ... 411 412
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital art! :D [b]More specific type:[/b] Quad Dragon !! [b]Specifications:[/b] I'm looking to get some artwork of my favorite dragon on flight rising! He's a cowboy coatl! [b]Payment:[/b] I'm hoping to pay with Treasure , however much it may be! I only have a set amount of gems, but i'm good with spending those too! [b]Keywords:[/b] Fullbody, shaded, artwork, quad, quad dragon, art for treasure, art for gems [b]Optional:[/b] I'm looking for art of this fella!!! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/710146227970375760/918215008108830730/69544251_350.png[/img]
Broad type of art you want:
Digital art! :D

More specific type:
Quad Dragon !!

Specifications:
I'm looking to get some artwork of my favorite dragon on flight rising! He's a cowboy coatl!

Payment:
I'm hoping to pay with Treasure , however much it may be! I only have a set amount of gems, but i'm good with spending those too!

Keywords:
Fullbody, shaded, artwork, quad, quad dragon, art for treasure, art for gems

Optional:
I'm looking for art of this fella!!!
69544251_350.png
Not found / Found

Digital or photography (photography preferred)

More specific type:
Pixel

Specifications:
A shelf of assorted randomness, such as bottles, books, stones, vials, pouches, crystals, and trinkets.

Payment:
Anywhere between 20 and 350 gems.

Keywords:
Potions, magic, randomness, concoctions, collections, addicted to my search for assorted randomness, photography

Optional:
I’m hoping for each object to be a different image. There will be:
4 bottles of randomness
2 potions
3 trinkets
1 crystal
1 coin pouch
1 writing kit*
1 animated object
7 more bottles of randomness
7 sand bottles
1 shelf

*Which is a quill in a jar of ink, next to an old scroll, sitting on top of a stack of 1-2 books.

Let me know what of these you can do and then send an example of your art/photography so I can have an easier time finding an artist, please. If I like your example and you can do at least two of the things on this list (And it can’t just be “5/7 of your sand bottles”). I’ll send details once I find an artist.

If you want to do photography and I like your examples, just make the items you’re taking photos of, put them all on a nice little shelf, and then send pics. (If you could do greenscreen that would be AMAZING, if not it’s fine)(Also please make the setup and then send the whole thing. It’s pretty hard to put together a bunch of photos.)

Please PM me if interested!
Thank you for considering!
Not found / Found

Digital or photography (photography preferred)

More specific type:
Pixel

Specifications:
A shelf of assorted randomness, such as bottles, books, stones, vials, pouches, crystals, and trinkets.

Payment:
Anywhere between 20 and 350 gems.

Keywords:
Potions, magic, randomness, concoctions, collections, addicted to my search for assorted randomness, photography

Optional:
I’m hoping for each object to be a different image. There will be:
4 bottles of randomness
2 potions
3 trinkets
1 crystal
1 coin pouch
1 writing kit*
1 animated object
7 more bottles of randomness
7 sand bottles
1 shelf

*Which is a quill in a jar of ink, next to an old scroll, sitting on top of a stack of 1-2 books.

Let me know what of these you can do and then send an example of your art/photography so I can have an easier time finding an artist, please. If I like your example and you can do at least two of the things on this list (And it can’t just be “5/7 of your sand bottles”). I’ll send details once I find an artist.

If you want to do photography and I like your examples, just make the items you’re taking photos of, put them all on a nice little shelf, and then send pics. (If you could do greenscreen that would be AMAZING, if not it’s fine)(Also please make the setup and then send the whole thing. It’s pretty hard to put together a bunch of photos.)

Please PM me if interested!
Thank you for considering!
k5-CB10.pngk1-L20.pngk2-S16.pngk3-M43.pngk4-M22.pngnaG2hHB.png T20.png s0RMySq.gif so001-d01-Pixel-Cat75332.png
BJ6ik2C.png
Click the shelf for book credit!
Anything but digital

More specific type:
Nice things for my apartment, maybe something wall mountable but I'm a sucker for practical sculpture. Super extra bonus points if it looks like my cat

Specifications:
Seriously anything as long as it's not digital

Payment:
Anything listed in this thread is on the table

Keywords:
Traditional, Sculpture, glass, clay, painting

Optional:
I'll pay shipping because it's only fair, and if you could fill out this form that would be great because I don't really check my flight rising messages
Anything but digital

More specific type:
Nice things for my apartment, maybe something wall mountable but I'm a sucker for practical sculpture. Super extra bonus points if it looks like my cat

Specifications:
Seriously anything as long as it's not digital

Payment:
Anything listed in this thread is on the table

Keywords:
Traditional, Sculpture, glass, clay, painting

Optional:
I'll pay shipping because it's only fair, and if you could fill out this form that would be great because I don't really check my flight rising messages
www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2440897/1
^^^My Golden Idol for your Art^^^
Digital

More specific type:
Anthro, Chibi, Fullbody, Halfbody, Bust, Pixel, Sketch, Lineart, Anything really

Specifications:
I'm looking for art of my recently updated Sona, nothing in specific I just want shiny new art to fill her gallery, lol

Payment:
I have 10kG to spend as well as selling Skins/Accents & Fully Gened G1 Wildclaws

Keywords:
Anthro, Bug, Anything

Optional:
Her wings are optional as well as clothing (sfw) but everything else is Not optional.
Digital

More specific type:
Anthro, Chibi, Fullbody, Halfbody, Bust, Pixel, Sketch, Lineart, Anything really

Specifications:
I'm looking for art of my recently updated Sona, nothing in specific I just want shiny new art to fill her gallery, lol

Payment:
I have 10kG to spend as well as selling Skins/Accents & Fully Gened G1 Wildclaws

Keywords:
Anthro, Bug, Anything

Optional:
Her wings are optional as well as clothing (sfw) but everything else is Not optional.
656b4Ou.gif X
Tymbs
26 // +2 FR Time
G1 Raptor Addict
Tired 24/7

XXX Accent Shop [NEW!] X tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
Digital, Pixel art

More specific type:
Dragon signature art

Specifications:
Must fit within the forum signature box, and would preferably not be much wider than the moth sprite in my current sig! (Think maximum 2 moths wide) Of course, animation is not required, I’m more in it for the fancy pixel dragons
[Dragon here]

Payment:
Willing to pay upwards of 1kg, maximum is 2.5kg

Keywords:
Pixel - dragon - hatchling - signature - banescale

Optional:
While Im fine without them, those Haunted Flame Candles but Avo (banescale) Colored would be GREAT to have featured!! Of course this isn’t a requirement :D

Claimed!
Digital, Pixel art

More specific type:
Dragon signature art

Specifications:
Must fit within the forum signature box, and would preferably not be much wider than the moth sprite in my current sig! (Think maximum 2 moths wide) Of course, animation is not required, I’m more in it for the fancy pixel dragons
[Dragon here]

Payment:
Willing to pay upwards of 1kg, maximum is 2.5kg

Keywords:
Pixel - dragon - hatchling - signature - banescale

Optional:
While Im fine without them, those Haunted Flame Candles but Avo (banescale) Colored would be GREAT to have featured!! Of course this isn’t a requirement :D

Claimed!
pTjbLr0.png
Bingo
They/Them
+8 FRT
My username is RBG, not RGB
HotnSpicy’s Beauty Tips and Tricks
[nextcol]Blank blank blank[nextcol]blank blank blank[nextcol]
FOUND FOR THE MOMENT could still look for chibi styles

Traditional, Digital, Mixed Media, etc.

More specific type:
humanoid, centaur

Specifications:
I'm looking for a fullbody of my little centaur here :
https://toyhou.se/10695790.ginny-wip-
it could be a chibi or not a chibi, but I'm looking for a fullbody

Payment:
My price range is
6000 gems
and I have stuff for trade in bundles
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3021413

Keywords:
fullbody, centaur, chibi, pastel, human, humanoid, horse, equine,

Optional:
basically, I'll look over quality before quantity. and this centaur has a lot of pastel colors.
here are some of the last artwork I commissionned
X X X
FOUND FOR THE MOMENT could still look for chibi styles

Traditional, Digital, Mixed Media, etc.

More specific type:
humanoid, centaur

Specifications:
I'm looking for a fullbody of my little centaur here :
https://toyhou.se/10695790.ginny-wip-
it could be a chibi or not a chibi, but I'm looking for a fullbody

Payment:
My price range is
6000 gems
and I have stuff for trade in bundles
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3021413

Keywords:
fullbody, centaur, chibi, pastel, human, humanoid, horse, equine,

Optional:
basically, I'll look over quality before quantity. and this centaur has a lot of pastel colors.
here are some of the last artwork I commissionned
X X X
Kasu's previous festival bundles
Kasu's everything shop
I also sell character designs here
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Anthro [b]Specifications:[/b] I would like a dragon couple drawing, alluring expressions, colored, shaded if possible but not required, Skydancer and wildclaw [b]Payment:[/b] I have about 2 mil treasure and could get up to 500 gems quickly. Also willing to pay in eggs, strange chests, or any fest currency you want. [b]Keywords:[/b] Dragon, Skydancer, wildclaw, couple, pair, mates, gay, pre-made, flight rising [b]Optional:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71526369][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/715264/71526369_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72207271][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/722073/72207271_350.png[/img][/url]

Digital

More specific type:
Anthro

Specifications:
I would like a dragon couple drawing, alluring expressions, colored, shaded if possible but not required, Skydancer and wildclaw

Payment:
I have about 2 mil treasure and could get up to 500 gems quickly. Also willing to pay in eggs, strange chests, or any fest currency you want.

Keywords:
Dragon, Skydancer, wildclaw, couple, pair, mates, gay, pre-made, flight rising

Optional:
71526369_350.png
72207271_350.png
They/Them
I’m here and I’m queer
Ask to see my parrot, he is good.
Artist Found!

Digital

More specific type:
Designing of a DnD character based off description + inspiration pictures. Anthropomorphic

Specifications:
Getting into a new DnD campaign, and looking to order some art of my future character! Pictures and info will be shared upon request to artists, but a small summary is "owlfolk/owlin (new race!! owl people!) wizard who formerly was a guardian of powerful knowledge, but was killed by those seeking the knowledge. was granted a second chance at life, along with the a couple other random people (the rest of the party) in order to complete favors for various gods."

Payment:
USD or Gems, can talk alternative payment methods if desired. Willing to spend a considerable amount for this.

Keywords:
dungeons and dragons, dnd, owl, anthro, design

Optional:
Please note that while I am putting this ad out now, I may not place the order itself until after I get my next paycheck. Won't give a date, but isn't far off from this posting.
Artist Found!

Digital

More specific type:
Designing of a DnD character based off description + inspiration pictures. Anthropomorphic

Specifications:
Getting into a new DnD campaign, and looking to order some art of my future character! Pictures and info will be shared upon request to artists, but a small summary is "owlfolk/owlin (new race!! owl people!) wizard who formerly was a guardian of powerful knowledge, but was killed by those seeking the knowledge. was granted a second chance at life, along with the a couple other random people (the rest of the party) in order to complete favors for various gods."

Payment:
USD or Gems, can talk alternative payment methods if desired. Willing to spend a considerable amount for this.

Keywords:
dungeons and dragons, dnd, owl, anthro, design

Optional:
Please note that while I am putting this ad out now, I may not place the order itself until after I get my next paycheck. Won't give a date, but isn't far off from this posting.
16910.png VWOOP
she/her
FR + 3

~Ice~
57.png
Moderator of the Flight Rising Together discord server! Interested in joining us? PM me! :)
icon01_snall.png
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital or traditional! [b]More specific type:[/b] Portrait or full body illustration. Can be oil paint, brushwork, charcoal, cartoon-y (but, like serious cartoon-y) [b]Specifications:[/b] Okay, so. I just got back to FR after being on a hiatus and the first thing I do is buy some dergs. Got this veilspun that looks like she would be absolutely unhinged, cackle-y, but also quite funny. I hear her bones crack when she walks and she just kinda mumbles to herself. Would really love a piece where she's looking very mischievous or like she just did something wrong/is about to do something wrong. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74083449][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/740835/74083449_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Payment:[/b] I'm willing to pay in USD or gems. Nothing more than $25. [b]Keywords:[/b] Dragon, traditional, digital, USD, bust, full-body, painterly, sketch [b]Optional:[/b] Uhhh, I really like [url=https://sphenodontia.tumblr.com/post/636105500226961408/fr-has-a-new-ancient-so-naturally-new-adopt#notes]this artist [/url]but this is such a niche style and hella detailed so I wouldn't expect it to be $25 lol Thank you!
Digital or traditional!

More specific type:
Portrait or full body illustration. Can be oil paint, brushwork, charcoal, cartoon-y (but, like serious cartoon-y)

Specifications:
Okay, so. I just got back to FR after being on a hiatus and the first thing I do is buy some dergs. Got this veilspun that looks like she would be absolutely unhinged, cackle-y, but also quite funny. I hear her bones crack when she walks and she just kinda mumbles to herself.

Would really love a piece where she's looking very mischievous or like she just did something wrong/is about to do something wrong.

74083449_350.png

Payment:
I'm willing to pay in USD or gems. Nothing more than $25.

Keywords:
Dragon, traditional, digital, USD, bust, full-body, painterly, sketch

Optional:
Uhhh, I really like this artist but this is such a niche style and hella detailed so I wouldn't expect it to be $25 lol

Thank you!

capra
she / her
mirrors always
biolocke

meraiolprance.gif
Digital only, please.

More specific type:
Colored Sketch, 3 pieces, full-body

Specifications:
I am looking to get three Ravens drawn, sketches only, color preferred, nothing fancy, really.

First Raven: Typical black Raven with blue eyes, wraps on legs and skull/bone necklace.

Second Raven: Albino Raven with reddish pink eyes, necklace with bones/feathers.

Third Raven: Pied Raven(Extinct, not piebald) with green eyes, with leg wraps and bear claw necklace.

Payment:
Willing to discuss, paying in gems/treasure. Working with a high tier budget. May be willing to pay in USD.

Keywords:
Sketches, colored sketch, birds, ravens, digital, full body, Realistic

Optional:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pied_raven
Digital only, please.

More specific type:
Colored Sketch, 3 pieces, full-body

Specifications:
I am looking to get three Ravens drawn, sketches only, color preferred, nothing fancy, really.

First Raven: Typical black Raven with blue eyes, wraps on legs and skull/bone necklace.

Second Raven: Albino Raven with reddish pink eyes, necklace with bones/feathers.

Third Raven: Pied Raven(Extinct, not piebald) with green eyes, with leg wraps and bear claw necklace.

Payment:
Willing to discuss, paying in gems/treasure. Working with a high tier budget. May be willing to pay in USD.

Keywords:
Sketches, colored sketch, birds, ravens, digital, full body, Realistic

Optional:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pied_raven
y4XpVjZ.png
1 2 ... 356 357 358 359 360 ... 411 412