Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Wanted Art Thread [POST ADS HERE]
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 412 413
Allo, I'm actually posting this for my friend because its a surprise present for her boyfriend and she doesn't want him to find out~~ So please message her (@MotherOfBeardies) instead of me, thanks!

Broad type of art you want:
Digital or mixed

More specific type:
Human

Specifications:
Will give specific descriptions or photos for you to work from.

Payment:
Whatever it takes

Keywords:
human

Optional:
It'll be a drawing of her and her boyfriend so you'll be given descriptions/photos so you know what they look like!
Allo, I'm actually posting this for my friend because its a surprise present for her boyfriend and she doesn't want him to find out~~ So please message her (@MotherOfBeardies) instead of me, thanks!

Digital or mixed

More specific type:
Human

Specifications:
Will give specific descriptions or photos for you to work from.

Payment:
Whatever it takes

Keywords:
human

Optional:
It'll be a drawing of her and her boyfriend so you'll be given descriptions/photos so you know what they look like!
Digital

More specific type:
Human

Specifications:
I'm looking for Dangan Ronpa style sprites for several of my ocs. Will provide character refs and preferred base sprites

Payment:
Treasure

Keywords:
human, sprites, dangan ronpa, bust, oc, full body

Optional:
Examples of what I'm looking for:
Character ref
Base sprite
Sprite edit
Digital

More specific type:
Human

Specifications:
I'm looking for Dangan Ronpa style sprites for several of my ocs. Will provide character refs and preferred base sprites

Payment:
Treasure

Keywords:
human, sprites, dangan ronpa, bust, oc, full body

Optional:
Examples of what I'm looking for:
Character ref
Base sprite
Sprite edit
qVhWRny.png
Digital

More specific type:
Portrait featuring full dragon and background.

Specifications:
Me and my friend @Vulpixie are looking for a picture featuring the spawn of one of our conversations, the Random Number Generator Fae. The fae is Shadow/Denim/Lavender, with arcane eyes and all genes basic aside from underbelly. The picture would ideally show the fae with dice, chests and parchment, assorting things into the chests and such.

Payment:
We're looking to split the price between us, with the total coming to around 200-300k treasure, but we're pretty flexible and things can be negotiated. Gems are possible, but treasure preferred.

EDIT: Heck, if you want, I have a nest of five likely Nocturnes hatching in a couple of days. If you want a triple gened orang-y Nocturne, you can have second pick after Vulpixie.

Keywords:
Fae, background, digital, dragon, treasure.

Optional:
This is the first time the both of us have commissioned art. ^_^'
I could provide you with the awful MS paint drawing that kinda cemented the RNG Fae's existence, but it's so bad, and the scrying workshop would probably be of more help. :P

Thanks, found someone~ ^_^
Digital

More specific type:
Portrait featuring full dragon and background.

Specifications:
Me and my friend @Vulpixie are looking for a picture featuring the spawn of one of our conversations, the Random Number Generator Fae. The fae is Shadow/Denim/Lavender, with arcane eyes and all genes basic aside from underbelly. The picture would ideally show the fae with dice, chests and parchment, assorting things into the chests and such.

Payment:
We're looking to split the price between us, with the total coming to around 200-300k treasure, but we're pretty flexible and things can be negotiated. Gems are possible, but treasure preferred.

EDIT: Heck, if you want, I have a nest of five likely Nocturnes hatching in a couple of days. If you want a triple gened orang-y Nocturne, you can have second pick after Vulpixie.

Keywords:
Fae, background, digital, dragon, treasure.

Optional:
This is the first time the both of us have commissioned art. ^_^'
I could provide you with the awful MS paint drawing that kinda cemented the RNG Fae's existence, but it's so bad, and the scrying workshop would probably be of more help. :P

Thanks, found someone~ ^_^
tumblr_njke7h2LhL1rmxteho1_500.png

[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Animatronic (because why not; I'm into FNAF too) [b]Specifications:[/b] [u]Animatronic:[/u] Please notice that I don't care about busts and such, this is an animatronic designed for children. Anyways, the Animatronic is a female bluejay, with bolts holding the hinge of her beak and alice blue eyes. She'll have long "tail feathers" that are standing up behind her, capable of being spread. Her feet (black, instead of yellow/ orange) have two front claws and a back claw, like a normal bird. Her wings will have four feathers that look like a hand (including a thumb-like feather on the underside of the wing). [b]Payment:[/b] [u]Chicken Smoothie:[/u] I'll be willing to offer these three pets: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/viewpet.php?id=152694920 http://www.chickensmoothie.com/viewpet.php?id=3253212 http://www.chickensmoothie.com/viewpet.php?id=114925138 [u]Eldemore:[/u] Any pets you wish from my trade group. I go by the name of [b]Past[/b] on there. [u]FR:[/u] When they're older, I will also be willing to give a baby Nocturne to anyone who wishes it. Here are the two I'm going to breed: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8995333] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/89954/8995333_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8995349] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/89954/8995349_350.png[/img] [/url] Ask about anything else. (: [b]Keywords:[/b] fnaf, bluejay, animatronic, digital, body, fandom, oc [b]Optional:[/b] (Middle pose) Example of coloring: http://yerf.metafur.org/04/jaythings.gif I can't find an exact picture of a good pose, but probably with one arm out (almost like she's waving), and one arm tucked close like a folded wing. Probably looking at the screen, either looking directly at it or with her head angled to the side a bit. Her body can be angled to the side as well. Feel free to experiment though. (: Also, I'd like to see examples of art first, if possible.
Digital

More specific type:
Animatronic (because why not; I'm into FNAF too)

Specifications:
Animatronic: Please notice that I don't care about busts and such, this is an animatronic designed for children. Anyways, the Animatronic is a female bluejay, with bolts holding the hinge of her beak and alice blue eyes. She'll have long "tail feathers" that are standing up behind her, capable of being spread. Her feet (black, instead of yellow/ orange) have two front claws and a back claw, like a normal bird. Her wings will have four feathers that look like a hand (including a thumb-like feather on the underside of the wing).

Payment:
Chicken Smoothie: I'll be willing to offer these three pets:
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/viewpet.php?id=152694920
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/viewpet.php?id=3253212
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/viewpet.php?id=114925138

Eldemore: Any pets you wish from my trade group. I go by the name of Past on there.

FR: When they're older, I will also be willing to give a baby Nocturne to anyone who wishes it. Here are the two I'm going to breed:

8995333_350.png

8995349_350.png

Ask about anything else. (:

Keywords:
fnaf, bluejay, animatronic, digital, body, fandom, oc

Optional:
(Middle pose) Example of coloring: http://yerf.metafur.org/04/jaythings.gif

I can't find an exact picture of a good pose, but probably with one arm out (almost like she's waving), and one arm tucked close like a folded wing. Probably looking at the screen, either looking directly at it or with her head angled to the side a bit. Her body can be angled to the side as well. Feel free to experiment though. (:

Also, I'd like to see examples of art first, if possible.
S9GIMwM.pngmake_mother_proud_by_duinimrais-d85f1js.gif
Digital

More specific type:
Insect anthro

Specifications:
-10-15 small head shots with varying expressions (between 500x500 px and 200x200 px to be resized to 100x100 for roleplaying purposes)
-possibly a full body reference pic if I have enough for it after the first thing

I don't mind if they're just line art as I can paint them myself, but full colour would be appreciated.

Unfortunately I don't have any reference art for you, I haven't gotten around to drawing her and haven't gotten around to paying others to draw her.

The character I'm looking to have drawn doesn't have much in the way of defining features visible from her front in head shots. She's just a very feminine anthropomorphic brown cockroach named Cherri. (Specifically she's very similar to a Death's head cockroach in pattern.) No mammalian hair on her head or her body, no overly exciting colours, just two sets of humanoid arms (one thumb, two wide fingers on each hand,) one set of legs and a set of wings. She's fairly petite (about 4'5" and fairly small all around) and very much a girly girl that likes to imagine she's super trendy/fashionable but isn't necessarily.

Payment:

Treasure, gems, holiday apparel and skins from every month after the light festival.

Outright I'd prefer not to spend more than 5000 gems or 2.5 million treasure, but honestly I have plenty of treasure and gems and can certainly pay more if that's what you charge.

Keywords:
Insect, anthro, OC, digital, headshot, fullbody,

Optional:

here's someone else's artwork to get a jist of what kind of anthro insectoid I mean.
kind of like this though definitely younger and a bit more bug-ish in the face like this.

and a few photos of the species I want her colours based off 1. 2. 3.

at the bare minimum I'm looking for these expressions: neutral, happy, excited, sad, surprised, angry, confused, embarrassed, thinking and maybe disgust or contentment.

If I decide to get more I'll discuss the others I'm looking for.
Digital

More specific type:
Insect anthro

Specifications:
-10-15 small head shots with varying expressions (between 500x500 px and 200x200 px to be resized to 100x100 for roleplaying purposes)
-possibly a full body reference pic if I have enough for it after the first thing

I don't mind if they're just line art as I can paint them myself, but full colour would be appreciated.

Unfortunately I don't have any reference art for you, I haven't gotten around to drawing her and haven't gotten around to paying others to draw her.

The character I'm looking to have drawn doesn't have much in the way of defining features visible from her front in head shots. She's just a very feminine anthropomorphic brown cockroach named Cherri. (Specifically she's very similar to a Death's head cockroach in pattern.) No mammalian hair on her head or her body, no overly exciting colours, just two sets of humanoid arms (one thumb, two wide fingers on each hand,) one set of legs and a set of wings. She's fairly petite (about 4'5" and fairly small all around) and very much a girly girl that likes to imagine she's super trendy/fashionable but isn't necessarily.

Payment:

Treasure, gems, holiday apparel and skins from every month after the light festival.

Outright I'd prefer not to spend more than 5000 gems or 2.5 million treasure, but honestly I have plenty of treasure and gems and can certainly pay more if that's what you charge.

Keywords:
Insect, anthro, OC, digital, headshot, fullbody,

Optional:

here's someone else's artwork to get a jist of what kind of anthro insectoid I mean.
kind of like this though definitely younger and a bit more bug-ish in the face like this.

and a few photos of the species I want her colours based off 1. 2. 3.

at the bare minimum I'm looking for these expressions: neutral, happy, excited, sad, surprised, angry, confused, embarrassed, thinking and maybe disgust or contentment.

If I decide to get more I'll discuss the others I'm looking for.
FOUND Thanks! [Removed dragon image to help reduce clutter]

Digital

More specific type:
Anthro alligator/crocodile

Specifications:
• Looking for someone who can do some digital painting of my OC, fullbody or headshot (but also including the neck). Here's a small ref I drew a loooong time ago: [ link ]
• Basically he's a cyberpunk-ish half-crocodile. His neckband regulates his body and is also attached to his spine. There are a lot of glowing/neon parts to him, including some of the lines on the front of his body. He also wields a triple lance(optional to draw ^^) and has multiple tattoos, as well has actually wearing pants, but they're basic black pants with simple designs on them. He's generally angry. Will provide a better ref if asked.
• I'd love if whoever draws him can do the following: + can draw scales well, + knows a bit about croc/alligator anatomy, +can draw electronics/mechanics, +can do neon lighting

Payment:
Currency: I have 600k treasure and 800 gems I'm currently willing to spend, but it may be more depending on how detailed the artwork is.
Items: I have NotN familiars: fungus phony, lavaborne hoax, and a livewire grizzly. I also have a Nocturne egg and a Noc baby I recently hatched, if interested:
I can also do an art trade, or draw something for part of the cost, if you're interested! My portfolio is [ here ].
Keywords:
digital, painting, anthro, male, crocodile, alligator, cyberpunk, electronics, technology, neon, OC, headshot, fullbody

Optional:
I'd like to see examples of your work and discuss pricing and other details further ^^
FOUND Thanks! [Removed dragon image to help reduce clutter]

Digital

More specific type:
Anthro alligator/crocodile

Specifications:
• Looking for someone who can do some digital painting of my OC, fullbody or headshot (but also including the neck). Here's a small ref I drew a loooong time ago: [ link ]
• Basically he's a cyberpunk-ish half-crocodile. His neckband regulates his body and is also attached to his spine. There are a lot of glowing/neon parts to him, including some of the lines on the front of his body. He also wields a triple lance(optional to draw ^^) and has multiple tattoos, as well has actually wearing pants, but they're basic black pants with simple designs on them. He's generally angry. Will provide a better ref if asked.
• I'd love if whoever draws him can do the following: + can draw scales well, + knows a bit about croc/alligator anatomy, +can draw electronics/mechanics, +can do neon lighting

Payment:
Currency: I have 600k treasure and 800 gems I'm currently willing to spend, but it may be more depending on how detailed the artwork is.
Items: I have NotN familiars: fungus phony, lavaborne hoax, and a livewire grizzly. I also have a Nocturne egg and a Noc baby I recently hatched, if interested:
I can also do an art trade, or draw something for part of the cost, if you're interested! My portfolio is [ here ].
Keywords:
digital, painting, anthro, male, crocodile, alligator, cyberpunk, electronics, technology, neon, OC, headshot, fullbody

Optional:
I'd like to see examples of your work and discuss pricing and other details further ^^
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro7_250.gif
Digital

More specific type:
Gijinka

Specifications:
Looking for someone who can draw him. (His goggles are taken off and dangling on his neck xD)
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=80301&tab=dragon&did=6488979
He's 20 years old and a happy guy but there's an even more specific thing I want to ask of you. I will feel more comfortable if I say it in a PM. (No NSFW. Just some personal identity crisis thing xD)

Payment:
Treasure ; u ; (Price Range: 100k - 300k)

Keywords:
Gijinka ; Digital Art ; Half-Body ; Human

Optional:
Umm. . . So I want my character to face sidewards on both left and the right. The left one is being happy and all while the right one is being sad and angry on himself. Kinda like a mirror except that the character is facing away from each other. Please do PM for more details. ^^
Digital

More specific type:
Gijinka

Specifications:
Looking for someone who can draw him. (His goggles are taken off and dangling on his neck xD)
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=80301&tab=dragon&did=6488979
He's 20 years old and a happy guy but there's an even more specific thing I want to ask of you. I will feel more comfortable if I say it in a PM. (No NSFW. Just some personal identity crisis thing xD)

Payment:
Treasure ; u ; (Price Range: 100k - 300k)

Keywords:
Gijinka ; Digital Art ; Half-Body ; Human

Optional:
Umm. . . So I want my character to face sidewards on both left and the right. The left one is being happy and all while the right one is being sad and angry on himself. Kinda like a mirror except that the character is facing away from each other. Please do PM for more details. ^^
m59NfS2.png
Found, thanks!

Digital

More specific type:
Banner

Specifications:
Okay, so I'm looking for a banner for a hatchery I'm planning to open. It will feature Nocturne dragons. There's a funny image online of a mouse watching a bat, and the mouse says "wow, an angel!" I'd like a digital work, small enough for a banner, based on this. The hatchery will be called "Wingbat Hatchery."

Payment:
Willing to pay in treasure or we can negotiate on items/dragons/etc. It will be quite a while before I have nocturne hatchlings, but will also trade for a reservation. Let me know what you can do and what your rates are and we will work something out.

Keywords:
Banner, banners, hatchery, nocturne, bat, bats.
Found, thanks!

Digital

More specific type:
Banner

Specifications:
Okay, so I'm looking for a banner for a hatchery I'm planning to open. It will feature Nocturne dragons. There's a funny image online of a mouse watching a bat, and the mouse says "wow, an angel!" I'd like a digital work, small enough for a banner, based on this. The hatchery will be called "Wingbat Hatchery."

Payment:
Willing to pay in treasure or we can negotiate on items/dragons/etc. It will be quite a while before I have nocturne hatchlings, but will also trade for a reservation. Let me know what you can do and what your rates are and we will work something out.

Keywords:
Banner, banners, hatchery, nocturne, bat, bats.
6a4ZSCS.gif
Digital

More specific type:
Pixels and feral/anthro fullbodies are the main ones I would like to see, though I may consider others too.

Specifications:
Dragons: Art of the first four dragons in my lair.
Others: Art of Silme

Payment:
Will be via PayPal, though I don't have a specific price range because of that.

Keywords:
Pixel ; dragon ; feral ; anthro ; digital

Optional:
Message me with your prices and examples or a link to your art thread, but please don't be offended if I refuse
Digital

More specific type:
Pixels and feral/anthro fullbodies are the main ones I would like to see, though I may consider others too.

Specifications:
Dragons: Art of the first four dragons in my lair.
Others: Art of Silme

Payment:
Will be via PayPal, though I don't have a specific price range because of that.

Keywords:
Pixel ; dragon ; feral ; anthro ; digital

Optional:
Message me with your prices and examples or a link to your art thread, but please don't be offended if I refuse
FOUND! Feel free to message me anyways though, I'll probably bookmark you for later.

Digital

More specific type:
Anthro

Specifications:
I would like a drawing of an anthro version of this character. (EDIT: NOW HAVE AN ANTHRO REF HERE) I don't have any anthro art of her because I just CANNOT draw anthros. Or anything, really. But specifically anthros. (The character is my creation, but the lineart doesn't belong to me, it was a template.) Not picky on poses. Don't want anything NSFW or suggestive in the artwork. This will be the first real artwork of her, so sadly I don't have any other references. :c I'd like her wearing just a plain black leather jacket with a white t-shirt and jeans. Looking for just a really cute style drawing, very cartoon-y and non realistic.

Payment:
I'm pretty open about how much I want to spend as long as it isn't outrageous. I can pay in treasure/gems/rare items/dragons/familiars/ect. Anything site related and in-game. Just tell me what you want!

Keywords:
Anthro, OC, full body
FOUND! Feel free to message me anyways though, I'll probably bookmark you for later.

Digital

More specific type:
Anthro

Specifications:
I would like a drawing of an anthro version of this character. (EDIT: NOW HAVE AN ANTHRO REF HERE) I don't have any anthro art of her because I just CANNOT draw anthros. Or anything, really. But specifically anthros. (The character is my creation, but the lineart doesn't belong to me, it was a template.) Not picky on poses. Don't want anything NSFW or suggestive in the artwork. This will be the first real artwork of her, so sadly I don't have any other references. :c I'd like her wearing just a plain black leather jacket with a white t-shirt and jeans. Looking for just a really cute style drawing, very cartoon-y and non realistic.

Payment:
I'm pretty open about how much I want to spend as long as it isn't outrageous. I can pay in treasure/gems/rare items/dragons/familiars/ect. Anything site related and in-game. Just tell me what you want!

Keywords:
Anthro, OC, full body
XS9Xu1r.png
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 412 413