Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Wanted Art Thread [POST ADS HERE]
Broad type of art you want:
Digital (Some graphics, to be more specific)

More specific type:
Breeding cards

Specifications:
So I'm opening my very first hatchery! I'm looking for someone who can make some breeding cards for the pairs. Here they are:

Pandora x Prometheus
Monochrome x Chione
Andromeda x Perseus
Damaskina x Rubus
Tafyllo x Drosia
Einai x Kaos
Anatole x Silema

It doesn't need to be anything fancy, so don't feel the need to complicate yourself. Something nice and simple with the dragons, names, genes, and color ranges would be more than perfect!

Payment:

I'd be willing to pay up to 10,000t per card, but of course, the final price does depend on what you value your graphics at. I also have many, MANY familiars, dragons, and even chests up for trade. I'm saving up on gems, so that is the one and only way I cannot pay. Sorry!

Keywords:
Breeding card hatchery graphic color ranges pairs

Optional:
I'm willing to haggle on prices and items I can trade. I do have elemental sprites, multiple chests, other rare familiars (including Coarsefur Yetis, Darktouched Chimeras, etc.), and would be willing to look into other items you want to get them for you. Please contact me if you're interested, and thank you in advance!
Digital (Some graphics, to be more specific)

More specific type:
Breeding cards

Specifications:
So I'm opening my very first hatchery! I'm looking for someone who can make some breeding cards for the pairs. Here they are:

Pandora x Prometheus
Monochrome x Chione
Andromeda x Perseus
Damaskina x Rubus
Tafyllo x Drosia
Einai x Kaos
Anatole x Silema

It doesn't need to be anything fancy, so don't feel the need to complicate yourself. Something nice and simple with the dragons, names, genes, and color ranges would be more than perfect!

Payment:

I'd be willing to pay up to 10,000t per card, but of course, the final price does depend on what you value your graphics at. I also have many, MANY familiars, dragons, and even chests up for trade. I'm saving up on gems, so that is the one and only way I cannot pay. Sorry!

Keywords:
Breeding card hatchery graphic color ranges pairs

Optional:
I'm willing to haggle on prices and items I can trade. I do have elemental sprites, multiple chests, other rare familiars (including Coarsefur Yetis, Darktouched Chimeras, etc.), and would be willing to look into other items you want to get them for you. Please contact me if you're interested, and thank you in advance!
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] ANY. must be COLORED though! [b]More specific type:[/b] Anthro/Furry art [b]Specifications:[/b] Must be colored. Looking for chibis, busts, and fullbodies! [b]Payment:[/b] Please send me your prices. I have lots of treasure and gems. [b]Keywords:[/b] chibi, anthro, furry, cute, kawaii, colored, fullbody, shaded, flats, female [b]Optional:[/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/FSxK5Qj.png[/img] ^ a chibi of my character [url]http://i.imgur.com/4zKhE7U.png[/url]
ANY. must be COLORED though!

More specific type:
Anthro/Furry art

Specifications:
Must be colored. Looking for chibis, busts, and fullbodies!

Payment:
Please send me your prices. I have lots of treasure and gems.

Keywords:
chibi, anthro, furry, cute, kawaii, colored, fullbody, shaded, flats, female

Optional:
FSxK5Qj.png
^ a chibi of my character
http://i.imgur.com/4zKhE7U.png
F2z77pV.gifMPF7txc.gif
Digital

More specific type:
Chibi or realistic

Specifications:
Here is one of my references: Clicky
Here is another ref that isn't finished. I'm showing it because it shows the tail design pretty well: Clicky
It is a Lynx with wings and a tail that starts out furry then has feathers near the end. She has a flower marking by the eye and the stem twists down to her paw. Eyes are orange. I'd prefer the pose to be something youthful/playful, but I'm not too picky on that. The fur is dark grey with darker lynx spots. She also has ember sparks on the bridge of her nose going to her forehead. The ear fur is fiery as well. The cheek fur and tips of the ears are red/orange/yellow like fire.

Payment:
250k Treasure

Keywords:
Lynx, animal, chibi, fire, fursona

Optional:
I'd like to discuss the art further and see examples of your work.
Digital

More specific type:
Chibi or realistic

Specifications:
Here is one of my references: Clicky
Here is another ref that isn't finished. I'm showing it because it shows the tail design pretty well: Clicky
It is a Lynx with wings and a tail that starts out furry then has feathers near the end. She has a flower marking by the eye and the stem twists down to her paw. Eyes are orange. I'd prefer the pose to be something youthful/playful, but I'm not too picky on that. The fur is dark grey with darker lynx spots. She also has ember sparks on the bridge of her nose going to her forehead. The ear fur is fiery as well. The cheek fur and tips of the ears are red/orange/yellow like fire.

Payment:
250k Treasure

Keywords:
Lynx, animal, chibi, fire, fursona

Optional:
I'd like to discuss the art further and see examples of your work.
Artist Found!
Digital

More specific type:
Anthro Refrence Sheet Gift

Specifications:
Looking for someone to do a ref from description of a chill griffin guy to include things like: name, color palette, head close up, front and back view, and possibly a few poses/expressions

Payment:
Looking for treasure up to 500kt
Can also supplement with items (holiday, turkey etc)

Keywords:
Ref Refrence Anthro Furry

Optional:
Please PM art samples/links to galleries/shops! Thank you!

**This is going to be a gift/mediation for a friend. I will be doing all the communicating, but it will be given to someone else and they will be looking over the progress to confirm it's how they envisioned.
Artist Found!
Digital

More specific type:
Anthro Refrence Sheet Gift

Specifications:
Looking for someone to do a ref from description of a chill griffin guy to include things like: name, color palette, head close up, front and back view, and possibly a few poses/expressions

Payment:
Looking for treasure up to 500kt
Can also supplement with items (holiday, turkey etc)

Keywords:
Ref Refrence Anthro Furry

Optional:
Please PM art samples/links to galleries/shops! Thank you!

**This is going to be a gift/mediation for a friend. I will be doing all the communicating, but it will be given to someone else and they will be looking over the progress to confirm it's how they envisioned.
Less active than I used to be but still here
Digital preferably.

More specific type:
Human Character, Any style.

Specifications:
This is a super open request, I'm just looking for art of my human character, Finch! Her ref is Here!
I'm not bothered about the style as I'm looking to get a few pieces done for her, as long as it's coloured!

Payment:
It really depends on the art, but feel free to send me your prices. Nothing over 100kt per artwork though as I want to get a few pieces done.

Keywords:
Human Character Non-FR

Optional:
Send me a PM with all your details and stuff! Also if you want more details on what she looks like and stuff I can answer than over PM's too :'D

Also just to note her sword is completely optional so if you don't like drawing swords it's cool :D
Digital preferably.

More specific type:
Human Character, Any style.

Specifications:
This is a super open request, I'm just looking for art of my human character, Finch! Her ref is Here!
I'm not bothered about the style as I'm looking to get a few pieces done for her, as long as it's coloured!

Payment:
It really depends on the art, but feel free to send me your prices. Nothing over 100kt per artwork though as I want to get a few pieces done.

Keywords:
Human Character Non-FR

Optional:
Send me a PM with all your details and stuff! Also if you want more details on what she looks like and stuff I can answer than over PM's too :'D

Also just to note her sword is completely optional so if you don't like drawing swords it's cool :D
LKzi7uW.png
Digital?

BannerS and Bucket Raffle Layout

Specifications:
i want something simple, yet all encompassing. I'm hosting a Gen 1 66-77 UH Egg mass hatch on Jan 13-16th. This will include a bucket raffle, a Mass auction, The mass hatch itself, and a Gen1 trade of! I want banners, for everything, and a layout for the raffle, maybe the trade off too! ^_^

Payment:
I have some treasure, about 100-150k and I have gems! (500ish)
don't really want to spend more than that.....but I would love to spend less!

Keywords:
Banner banners layout layouts digital raffle treasure gems

Optional:
I'm not overly fussy. If your interested, pm me with a link to a few examples of your work and we will go from there!
Digital?

BannerS and Bucket Raffle Layout

Specifications:
i want something simple, yet all encompassing. I'm hosting a Gen 1 66-77 UH Egg mass hatch on Jan 13-16th. This will include a bucket raffle, a Mass auction, The mass hatch itself, and a Gen1 trade of! I want banners, for everything, and a layout for the raffle, maybe the trade off too! ^_^

Payment:
I have some treasure, about 100-150k and I have gems! (500ish)
don't really want to spend more than that.....but I would love to spend less!

Keywords:
Banner banners layout layouts digital raffle treasure gems

Optional:
I'm not overly fussy. If your interested, pm me with a link to a few examples of your work and we will go from there!
7zcCDc4.jpg
[s][b]Broad type of art[/b] Digital [b]More specific[/b] Bust, full, Chibi [b]Specifications[/b] Must be of this dragon:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8641757] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/86418/8641757_350.png[/img] [/url] But can be her as a fox-like animal. [b]Payment[/b] I'm willing to pay up to 30kt, though I'm willing to pay a bit more.(That's the most i've spent on a dragon) I'm not likely to pay in gems, as I like to keep a real tight hold on'em. [b]Keywords[/b] Digital, Bust, Full, Fox, Chibi [b]Optional[/b] If you're not that great, That's alright with me. I'm not just going to look at professional quality drawings. If you're interested, PM me with some of your past works. [b]Looking again![/b] (I apologize if this is not specific enough)[/s] [size=5] Found, Sankies! (Thanks)[/size]
Broad type of art
Digital
More specific
Bust, full, Chibi
Specifications
Must be of this dragon:
8641757_350.png
But can be her as a fox-like animal.
Payment
I'm willing to pay up to 30kt, though I'm willing to pay a bit more.(That's the most i've spent on a dragon)
I'm not likely to pay in gems, as I like to keep a real tight hold on'em.
Keywords
Digital, Bust, Full, Fox, Chibi
Optional
If you're not that great, That's alright with me. I'm not just going to look at professional quality drawings. If you're interested, PM me with some of your past works.
Looking again!
(I apologize if this is not specific enough)

Found, Sankies! (Thanks)
Xq4T604.gifQk0Boxn.gif
Hi there. I'm a nerd.
My, that was fast. I'll edit post once I sort out these lovely offers. ^^

Broad type of art you want: Digital (or scanned something else, I want it on my computer)

More specific type: Realistic Human

Specifications:
I need human faces, but I'd like a bust or down to waist shot. I've picked out pictures of what I want. Artist just needs to take a certain skin tone, that person's jaw, and these eyes and frankenstein it for me (and maybe tell me if something doesn't work).

Once I have a good, detailed face I'd be open to buying other art focused more on style to portray the character's personality.

Payment:
Treasure, gems, or items. I want to pay your worth so you keep doing them.

Keywords:
Humanoid

Optional:
I have one face planned out. If everything goes well I would like to use the same artist for more (could be up to 20).

As for presentation I'd like the works. A shaded, full color sort of deal, but a B&W one could work. My only real requirement is it be detailed.
My, that was fast. I'll edit post once I sort out these lovely offers. ^^

Broad type of art you want: Digital (or scanned something else, I want it on my computer)

More specific type: Realistic Human

Specifications:
I need human faces, but I'd like a bust or down to waist shot. I've picked out pictures of what I want. Artist just needs to take a certain skin tone, that person's jaw, and these eyes and frankenstein it for me (and maybe tell me if something doesn't work).

Once I have a good, detailed face I'd be open to buying other art focused more on style to portray the character's personality.

Payment:
Treasure, gems, or items. I want to pay your worth so you keep doing them.

Keywords:
Humanoid

Optional:
I have one face planned out. If everything goes well I would like to use the same artist for more (could be up to 20).

As for presentation I'd like the works. A shaded, full color sort of deal, but a B&W one could work. My only real requirement is it be detailed.
Digital, Mixed Media, etc.

More specific type:
Human, wolf, feline, (various wild animals)

Specifications:
I'm looking for either references, scenes, or other portraits of my characters. I have references for my human, wolf, and feline; however I'm needing an artist to portray several various types of animals as king-like figures.

Payment:
I have millions of Treasure, 7,344 Gems, and several retired items in storage.

Keywords:
Human, wolf, feline,

Optional:
As a bit of precaution, I'll be sure to state that:
-The wolf carries a blood-stained sword. Any fight scenes that I may ask for should include some blood; nothing extreme.
-My human uses weapons. She is based off of the game Destiny.
Digital, Mixed Media, etc.

More specific type:
Human, wolf, feline, (various wild animals)

Specifications:
I'm looking for either references, scenes, or other portraits of my characters. I have references for my human, wolf, and feline; however I'm needing an artist to portray several various types of animals as king-like figures.

Payment:
I have millions of Treasure, 7,344 Gems, and several retired items in storage.

Keywords:
Human, wolf, feline,

Optional:
As a bit of precaution, I'll be sure to state that:
-The wolf carries a blood-stained sword. Any fight scenes that I may ask for should include some blood; nothing extreme.
-My human uses weapons. She is based off of the game Destiny.
Digital

More specific type:
Anthro humanoid human

Specifications:
I'm looking for art of my OC, I'm fine with headshots, bust FB's or anything else.
It's not a great ref but it's enough to get an idea xD
click here for ref.

Payment:
Treasure!

Keywords:
chibi headshot fb fullbody bust male humanoid human anthro horns horned OC

Optional:
the sketch/ref is pretty unfunushed, so I'd go over more indepth through writting if you're interested. not complicated but to just let you know elements that aren't coloured yet etc.
Digital

More specific type:
Anthro humanoid human

Specifications:
I'm looking for art of my OC, I'm fine with headshots, bust FB's or anything else.
It's not a great ref but it's enough to get an idea xD
click here for ref.

Payment:
Treasure!

Keywords:
chibi headshot fb fullbody bust male humanoid human anthro horns horned OC

Optional:
the sketch/ref is pretty unfunushed, so I'd go over more indepth through writting if you're interested. not complicated but to just let you know elements that aren't coloured yet etc.