Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Wanted Art Thread [POST ADS HERE]
1 2 ... 124 125 126 127 128 ... 411 412
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Gijinka [b]Specifications:[/b] I'm doing a collab cover with my friend, and I'd like to have some art for the video. If you've ever heard '[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddYcqAaPjv4]Exactly... Exactly... My Goddess!![/url]', we're covering that. So I'd like a full body piece with both our persona's adjacent to each other in the same first pose as in the video, but reaching towards each other instead of holding a staff. I'll be putting lyrics between them. Here are the two cuties in question: [img]http://i.imgur.com/XQVH0Id.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/Pc4eQTh.png[/img] [b]Payment:[/b] I have over a million in treasure, and 52 gems if that helps! You can take it all for this. [b]Keywords:[/b] Gijinka, OC, Digital, fullbody [b]Optional:[/b] Please PM me with samples! Also, I'll be giving you an in depth description on top of the refs just to clarify, since I know my ref's aren't entirely clear, and I'd like this to come out perfectly!
Broad type of art you want:
Digital

More specific type:
Gijinka

Specifications:
I'm doing a collab cover with my friend, and I'd like to have some art for the video. If you've ever heard 'Exactly... Exactly... My Goddess!!', we're covering that.
So I'd like a full body piece with both our persona's adjacent to each other in the same first pose as in the video, but reaching towards each other instead of holding a staff. I'll be putting lyrics between them.
Here are the two cuties in question:
XQVH0Id.png
Pc4eQTh.png

Payment:
I have over a million in treasure, and 52 gems if that helps! You can take it all for this.

Keywords:
Gijinka, OC, Digital, fullbody

Optional:
Please PM me with samples! Also, I'll be giving you an in depth description on top of the refs just to clarify, since I know my ref's aren't entirely clear, and I'd like this to come out perfectly!

Broad type of art you want: Digital

More specific type: Sketches

Specifications:

- Sketches only

- Headshots, busts or fullbody work is fine

- All styles and skill levels welcome!

- Sketches need to have transparent backgrounds, so I'm looking only for digital work.

- You can pick however many subjects you want to draw

- The subjects are:

+ Arcanine
+ Houndoom
+ Ditto-cosplaying-as-a-Pokemon-that-is-not-Ditto (your choice)
+ Delcatty
+ Fourteen-year-old guy in a horribly made Pikachu hoodie
+ Twenty-two-year-old anthro dragon (preferably based off this Imperial)
+ Caterpie (preferably in the same outfit as the above Imperial)

- They all have extensive personalities, meaning that I have pose and expression ideas if you're doing more than a headshot. Further details about each character will be provided over PMs.

- I need all pictures in by Monday 15th August, and the earlier, the better (I would really prefer they're all in by Monday 8th August). I am happy to pay for the rush job, and I do understand RL stuff getting in the way - but please try to make sure you can work to this deadline.

Payment: Treasure, gems. Will pay more for rush jobs. Won't pay more than 200kt for a headshot sketch.

Keywords: Pokemon, Headshots, Busts, Fullbody, Anthro, Human

Broad type of art you want: Digital

More specific type: Sketches

Specifications:

- Sketches only

- Headshots, busts or fullbody work is fine

- All styles and skill levels welcome!

- Sketches need to have transparent backgrounds, so I'm looking only for digital work.

- You can pick however many subjects you want to draw

- The subjects are:

+ Arcanine
+ Houndoom
+ Ditto-cosplaying-as-a-Pokemon-that-is-not-Ditto (your choice)
+ Delcatty
+ Fourteen-year-old guy in a horribly made Pikachu hoodie
+ Twenty-two-year-old anthro dragon (preferably based off this Imperial)
+ Caterpie (preferably in the same outfit as the above Imperial)

- They all have extensive personalities, meaning that I have pose and expression ideas if you're doing more than a headshot. Further details about each character will be provided over PMs.

- I need all pictures in by Monday 15th August, and the earlier, the better (I would really prefer they're all in by Monday 8th August). I am happy to pay for the rush job, and I do understand RL stuff getting in the way - but please try to make sure you can work to this deadline.

Payment: Treasure, gems. Will pay more for rush jobs. Won't pay more than 200kt for a headshot sketch.

Keywords: Pokemon, Headshots, Busts, Fullbody, Anthro, Human
Dear IKTR: Fandragons are in my den! Sometimes there's a few stragglers in my lair.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
Digital

More specific type:
Banner siggy

Specifications:
I am looking for someone to do me a banner/siggy of one of my o.c.s

happyhalloweenmidnight-2_zpsyrquofrh.jpg for other examples message me and I will give you more links.

As far as colors go.I would like a all white one like the pic above,but the mane to be purple and the eyes to be orange

Payment:
treasure only something not to expensive

Keywords:
Vrikalo

my D.A. LINK FOR EXAMPLES http://midnight305.deviantart.com/

@midnight305
Digital

More specific type:
Banner siggy

Specifications:
I am looking for someone to do me a banner/siggy of one of my o.c.s

happyhalloweenmidnight-2_zpsyrquofrh.jpg for other examples message me and I will give you more links.

As far as colors go.I would like a all white one like the pic above,but the mane to be purple and the eyes to be orange

Payment:
treasure only something not to expensive

Keywords:
Vrikalo

my D.A. LINK FOR EXAMPLES http://midnight305.deviantart.com/

@midnight305
smallest2222.jpg
Digital

More specific type:
Breeding Cards

Specifications:
I'm looking for a lot of breeding cards (Somewhere around six) for low prices that are decent quality. I'm looking to get slightly more sophisticated breeding cards then the ones I currently have, so if you're curious, check out my hatchery.

Payment:
I'm thinking between 5kt and 10kt or around 8g per card? Sorry, I don't have a lot of money.

Digital

More specific type:
Breeding Cards

Specifications:
I'm looking for a lot of breeding cards (Somewhere around six) for low prices that are decent quality. I'm looking to get slightly more sophisticated breeding cards then the ones I currently have, so if you're curious, check out my hatchery.

Payment:
I'm thinking between 5kt and 10kt or around 8g per card? Sorry, I don't have a lot of money.

tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png hi, i'm may! nice to meet you. feel free to send a PM if you'd like to say hi! WKtl2lb.png
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
[center][size=5][b]Hello Artists![/b][/size] [b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital Icon [b]More specific type:[/b] A gijinka OR feral 100x100 icon of my dragon :3 [b]Specifications:[/b] Nothing too fancy, but I would like her to be wearing her apparel. She doesn't have to be wearing the bird skull, but it would be nice if she was. I would like the Icon to be colored, if you can do that :D [b]Payment:[/b] 50kt to about 100kt, But I'm flexible! [b]Keywords:[/b] Gijinka Dragons Icon Digital Art [b]Optional:[/b] So here is her feral: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22563819] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/225639/22563819_350.png[/img] [/url] And here is her gijinka: [img]https://i.imgur.com/Jlqqv0w.jpg[/img] I'd prefer a feral icon of her, but if you wanna do a gijinka that's fine!
Hello Artists!
Digital Icon

More specific type:
A gijinka OR feral 100x100 icon of my dragon :3

Specifications:
Nothing too fancy, but I would like her to be wearing her apparel. She doesn't have to be wearing the bird skull, but it would be nice if she was. I would like the Icon to be colored, if you can do that :D

Payment:
50kt to about 100kt, But I'm flexible!

Keywords:
Gijinka
Dragons
Icon
Digital
Art

Optional:

So here is her feral:

22563819_350.png

And here is her gijinka:
Jlqqv0w.jpg

I'd prefer a feral icon of her, but if you wanna do a gijinka that's fine!
4fr206l.png
Digital

More specific type:
Centaur art!

Specifications:
Looking for colored fullbodies but might consider pixels depending on the price. Absolutely need to know how to draw horses. Examples of either centaur art or horse are would be greatly appreciated.

Payment:
USD/Gems. Not looking to spend more than 30-25 dollars presently

Keywords:
Fullbody, centaur, colored, sketch, USD, Gems

Optional:
These are the character refs.
http://toyhou.se/496619.aquilo
http://toyhou.se/461666.fawkes
Digital

More specific type:
Centaur art!

Specifications:
Looking for colored fullbodies but might consider pixels depending on the price. Absolutely need to know how to draw horses. Examples of either centaur art or horse are would be greatly appreciated.

Payment:
USD/Gems. Not looking to spend more than 30-25 dollars presently

Keywords:
Fullbody, centaur, colored, sketch, USD, Gems

Optional:
These are the character refs.
http://toyhou.se/496619.aquilo
http://toyhou.se/461666.fawkes
Call me Sugi!
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Traditional, Digital, Sketch, [b]More specific type:[/b] Signature, bio, normal drawing... [b]Specifications:[/b] I'd like to have art for Seleucus: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25926810] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/259269/25926810_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Payment:[/b] I'll pay 15kt for portrait, 25kt for full body, 30kt for signature art [b]Keywords:[/b] Dragons, Digital, Traditional, Hatchling, Signature art, bio, [b]Optional:[/b] /
Traditional, Digital, Sketch,

More specific type:
Signature, bio, normal drawing...

Specifications:
I'd like to have art for Seleucus:

25926810_350.png

Payment:
I'll pay 15kt for portrait, 25kt for full body, 30kt for signature art

Keywords:
Dragons, Digital, Traditional, Hatchling, Signature art, bio,

Optional:
/
cac0e8ee68a0701a40537d4f7a4c541dbafec8f3.gif
kyria | 22 | she/her
+9 fr | active from time to time
Digital preferred, traditional only if it can be scanned and clear OR you can mail it to me (I'll cover shipping costs).

More specific type:
Human OC / fandom character art!

Specifications:
I'm hoping for full colour (can be sketchy), waist-up or full-body drawings of couples! I have nine characters (based in the Dragon Age universe) I want drawn with their love interests! Of course I'm not expecting one person to do all nine drawings (18 characters) but if anyone's interested in what I have to offer then that would be amazing!

Some characters have armor or otherwise complicated designs, but I'll make sure you get refs before we agree to anything!

Payment:
I have every item from Trickmurk 2014-2016. Shadow Sprite, Tricktrouper Crown, every skin and accent. I'd only be willing to let the whole lot go for all nine drawings, but I'm happy to split it!

Keywords:
digital, traditional, human, color, waist, full body, couple, ship

Optional:
I like anime-inspired styles and also anything relatively semi-realistic! I'm less fussy about style though, and want to see how you draw characters expressions and interactions!

Please send me a PM or email at megahoopas@gmail.com (faster response!) if you'd like to work something out. Thank you!
Digital preferred, traditional only if it can be scanned and clear OR you can mail it to me (I'll cover shipping costs).

More specific type:
Human OC / fandom character art!

Specifications:
I'm hoping for full colour (can be sketchy), waist-up or full-body drawings of couples! I have nine characters (based in the Dragon Age universe) I want drawn with their love interests! Of course I'm not expecting one person to do all nine drawings (18 characters) but if anyone's interested in what I have to offer then that would be amazing!

Some characters have armor or otherwise complicated designs, but I'll make sure you get refs before we agree to anything!

Payment:
I have every item from Trickmurk 2014-2016. Shadow Sprite, Tricktrouper Crown, every skin and accent. I'd only be willing to let the whole lot go for all nine drawings, but I'm happy to split it!

Keywords:
digital, traditional, human, color, waist, full body, couple, ship

Optional:
I like anime-inspired styles and also anything relatively semi-realistic! I'm less fussy about style though, and want to see how you draw characters expressions and interactions!

Please send me a PM or email at megahoopas@gmail.com (faster response!) if you'd like to work something out. Thank you!
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Graphics Digital [b]More specific type:[/b]Graphics Banner [b]Specifications:[/b] I'm looking for a banner maker/ artist to make me a banner for a thread to be used on this site :D I prefer your art, but edits are okay too :) I have a specific size in mind and I need the title included PM me for details. It has to do with Homestuck :) [b]Payment:[/b] I have treasure, and art if that is what you are looking for. Please give me your prices, I'm not good with PWYW [b]Keywords:[/b] art, graphics, banner [b]Optional:[/b] examples of what I am looking for: Like these (not the art style, the banner style), I would love the borders like these as well: [img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/updates/tendril_loach_update.png[/img] or this: [img]http://orig12.deviantart.net/ad77/f/2016/121/a/d/divider_2_by_bezelnut-da0yv90.png[/img] PM me with examples, or ping, :D
Broad type of art you want: Graphics Digital

More specific type:Graphics Banner

Specifications: I'm looking for a banner maker/ artist to make me a banner for a thread to be used on this site :D
I prefer your art, but edits are okay too :)
I have a specific size in mind and I need the title included
PM me for details. It has to do with Homestuck :)

Payment: I have treasure, and art if that is what you are looking for. Please give me your prices, I'm not good with PWYW

Keywords: art, graphics, banner

Optional: examples of what I am looking for:
Like these (not the art style, the banner style), I would love the borders like these as well:
tendril_loach_update.png
or this:
divider_2_by_bezelnut-da0yv90.png

PM me with examples, or ping, :D
I am Subbed to all topics I create. If on another user's forum, Ping me @PhysIIk
[LF] Soil/Jungle/Coal Female
B4US4Db.png

Digital preferred, but I can do traditional if there's a very clear picture!

More specific type:
Gray-scale tattoo design for my OC

Specifications:
I'd like to have the tattoo be something horizontal (for my oc's lower back probably). I was thinking something with roses and thorny vines, with knives and sharp weapons caught in the vines.

Payment:
I can pay up to 60kt, but I'm not the best at pricing stuff so make me an offer if you like! I'll pay more if you can color it too!

Keywords:
Digital, lineart, tattoo

Optional:
Austin, the character this is for, is pretty 'edgy' in the cringiest sense of the word. I'd love to see sharp angles instead of smooth ones for the vines, and contrast between the soft lines of the flowers and the sharp knives. Thanks to whoever this interests, feel free to ping me anytime!

Digital preferred, but I can do traditional if there's a very clear picture!

More specific type:
Gray-scale tattoo design for my OC

Specifications:
I'd like to have the tattoo be something horizontal (for my oc's lower back probably). I was thinking something with roses and thorny vines, with knives and sharp weapons caught in the vines.

Payment:
I can pay up to 60kt, but I'm not the best at pricing stuff so make me an offer if you like! I'll pay more if you can color it too!

Keywords:
Digital, lineart, tattoo

Optional:
Austin, the character this is for, is pretty 'edgy' in the cringiest sense of the word. I'd love to see sharp angles instead of smooth ones for the vines, and contrast between the soft lines of the flowers and the sharp knives. Thanks to whoever this interests, feel free to ping me anytime!
art_shop_signature_by_satsumatheotaku-dc5pm4v.png
Anything I write for your dragons in RPs, forum games, or otherwise - you can totally put it in their bio or do whatever you want to do with it! :D
1 2 ... 124 125 126 127 128 ... 411 412