Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Lair Adjustments & New Familiars
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 50 51
Curious has there ever been any thought to making the lair pages 4 rows across versus only 3? Lot of blank space at the bottom of the pages. o.o

and nice to know I won't be going as broke as expected expanding my lair! Thanks!
Curious has there ever been any thought to making the lair pages 4 rows across versus only 3? Lot of blank space at the bottom of the pages. o.o

and nice to know I won't be going as broke as expected expanding my lair! Thanks!
I was all okay with this, and eating the 225k loss until I saw the chart that made it abundantly clear that the 'lost cash' was not an incremental thing like I assumed(and that people at a certain lair level made more than that thanks to the change)

I just figured the lost cash would increase per lair level, but wow, 225k lost for some, 250k lost for others, and 300k gained for some higher?

You guys sure you did your math alright? 'Cause that's not okay. Hell, if it weren't for the fact that at the 90 dragon tier people gained even more than I lost, I'd sit quiet and just deal with it, even though having bought five less dragons would have lost me 100k less, or buying five more would have lost me 25k less.

Guess I'm glad I didn't spring for the two slots I could have afforded but was waiting on in case this happened...

Frustration aside, thanks for the new Coli zone, and thanks to @Cyradis4 for the chart.
I was all okay with this, and eating the 225k loss until I saw the chart that made it abundantly clear that the 'lost cash' was not an incremental thing like I assumed(and that people at a certain lair level made more than that thanks to the change)

I just figured the lost cash would increase per lair level, but wow, 225k lost for some, 250k lost for others, and 300k gained for some higher?

You guys sure you did your math alright? 'Cause that's not okay. Hell, if it weren't for the fact that at the 90 dragon tier people gained even more than I lost, I'd sit quiet and just deal with it, even though having bought five less dragons would have lost me 100k less, or buying five more would have lost me 25k less.

Guess I'm glad I didn't spring for the two slots I could have afforded but was waiting on in case this happened...

Frustration aside, thanks for the new Coli zone, and thanks to @Cyradis4 for the chart.
Honestly, this is like a store having a sale on an item you wanted the day after you bought it. Idk, I'm not terribly upset, it happens. I paid what I paid.

Also the way I see it, instead of being 90k short of my next lair expansion, I'm only 40k short ^_^ That makes up at least a massive chunk of what I "lost" paying into the old system.

Also, those familairs, omg. TRUMPY, YOU CAN DO MAGIC THINGS!
Honestly, this is like a store having a sale on an item you wanted the day after you bought it. Idk, I'm not terribly upset, it happens. I paid what I paid.

Also the way I see it, instead of being 90k short of my next lair expansion, I'm only 40k short ^_^ That makes up at least a massive chunk of what I "lost" paying into the old system.

Also, those familairs, omg. TRUMPY, YOU CAN DO MAGIC THINGS!
very cool! i'm glad that lair sizes have been retroactively updated for people who already paid the higher prices before this update. that was very considerate.
very cool! i'm glad that lair sizes have been retroactively updated for people who already paid the higher prices before this update. that was very considerate.
Thieves prosper, rich remember.
Awesome update, admins! This is great. :)

If you apply some sort of credit to future lair expansions for the under 50 crowd, that would be awesome. If not, thanks for expanding overall sizes and adding all sorts of new stuff anyway.

Welcome, congrats, and thanks, @choo, for the artwork! Those Pukasloths are legit.
Awesome update, admins! This is great. :)

If you apply some sort of credit to future lair expansions for the under 50 crowd, that would be awesome. If not, thanks for expanding overall sizes and adding all sorts of new stuff anyway.

Welcome, congrats, and thanks, @choo, for the artwork! Those Pukasloths are legit.
_________SmBLerv.png_ _ __SwjxiXr.png_ _ __2lLWOc3.png_ _ __E4B4gsl.png_ _ __rkoKRrQ.png_
I'm pretty sad that I expanded to 55 yesterday, but oh well. This is an exciting update indeed.
I'm pretty sad that I expanded to 55 yesterday, but oh well. This is an exciting update indeed.
JQ96lFy.png
Thanks for the new update
Thanks for the new update
BMEWTUV.png
Yay thanks so much for the awesome updates! It's nice to know there will be some more Lair spaces above the 99 if I should need them ♥

And those new familiars are absolutely adorable! Going to have to go and buy them right now :D
Yay thanks so much for the awesome updates! It's nice to know there will be some more Lair spaces above the 99 if I should need them ♥

And those new familiars are absolutely adorable! Going to have to go and buy them right now :D
yZrviTw.png

tumblr_n2att5BKke1t7dt7oo1_500.png

10wr6dy.jpg

Seeking a Gen 1 Brown/Magenta Arcane Dragon
mourninglilyyesyes.png
Seeking a Gen 1 Soil/Beige Earth Female/Male

NatureEggFinal_zps10d10128.png
Oh my gosh more space and less expensive lair adjustments this is very, very, very good news.

One question I do have, because the prices don't match up 100%, is on top of getting more spaces for people who have paid enough for those new spaces is there any plan of refunding the extra treasure people will now have paid? I haven't done the math for all of the various tiers yet but since it looks like a person will only have paid enough to automatically get bumped up if they have 60 or more spaces, you'd potentially be out a fair amount, just possibly not quite enough to bump you up to the next tier. I did have 60 spaces so mine is not the most dramatic example, but I still will have spent an extra 15,000 treasure on lair expansions which seems to be now gone. If I only had 55 spaces, that difference would undoubtedly be much greater. It would be nice to get that treasure refunded to match the new prices, or possibly to subtract the amount you'd overpaid from your next lair expansion.
Oh my gosh more space and less expensive lair adjustments this is very, very, very good news.

One question I do have, because the prices don't match up 100%, is on top of getting more spaces for people who have paid enough for those new spaces is there any plan of refunding the extra treasure people will now have paid? I haven't done the math for all of the various tiers yet but since it looks like a person will only have paid enough to automatically get bumped up if they have 60 or more spaces, you'd potentially be out a fair amount, just possibly not quite enough to bump you up to the next tier. I did have 60 spaces so mine is not the most dramatic example, but I still will have spent an extra 15,000 treasure on lair expansions which seems to be now gone. If I only had 55 spaces, that difference would undoubtedly be much greater. It would be nice to get that treasure refunded to match the new prices, or possibly to subtract the amount you'd overpaid from your next lair expansion.
Ours is the coldest blade
Ours is the longest night
Ours is the bitter frost
Ours is the chill that bites
Aww, the new familiars look great!! :)
Aww, the new familiars look great!! :)
10selK3.png
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 50 51