Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Lair Adjustments & New Familiars
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 50 51
I am OK with having paid a higher price in the past, and woah, MORE than OK with this update.

I basically feel

1) That was the price of a lair then, this is the price of a lair now. You paid the price to have the lair then. This is REALLY COMMON on petsites and MMOs that the prices of things WILL change, and that it's entirely possible they'll get cheaper as the developers smooth out the difficulty curb.

2) This HAD to be done to keep dragon sales going, especially with the site's doors closed. Whatever money you were "cheated" will now easily be made up in the increased amount of hatchling sales.
I am OK with having paid a higher price in the past, and woah, MORE than OK with this update.

I basically feel

1) That was the price of a lair then, this is the price of a lair now. You paid the price to have the lair then. This is REALLY COMMON on petsites and MMOs that the prices of things WILL change, and that it's entirely possible they'll get cheaper as the developers smooth out the difficulty curb.

2) This HAD to be done to keep dragon sales going, especially with the site's doors closed. Whatever money you were "cheated" will now easily be made up in the increased amount of hatchling sales.
Wh00t! I'm excited for the adjustments. Kudos to figuring out a fair way to accommodate those who have large lairs and those who are trying to get them -- I always thought if the prices were adjusted, there would have to be a refund or something for the people with 99 slots.

Those Pukasloths are super cute! Welcome aboard, @choo! (I read @ + choo as a sneeze sound XD )
Wh00t! I'm excited for the adjustments. Kudos to figuring out a fair way to accommodate those who have large lairs and those who are trying to get them -- I always thought if the prices were adjusted, there would have to be a refund or something for the people with 99 slots.

Those Pukasloths are super cute! Welcome aboard, @choo! (I read @ + choo as a sneeze sound XD )
U58SZuw.png
I have mixed feelings and confusion

is the T. we spent going to the next upgrade?

if not how is this fair to the other people who put money into the lair upgrade system?!

i am sorry but i would rather keep the old prices and have it be fair for everyone then have some users lose a lot while others gain more
I have mixed feelings and confusion

is the T. we spent going to the next upgrade?

if not how is this fair to the other people who put money into the lair upgrade system?!

i am sorry but i would rather keep the old prices and have it be fair for everyone then have some users lose a lot while others gain more
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
@Kaishun (edited to add @Azuri )
Actually there are some that will lose 250k, which is a hefty chunk of change, but other than one small bracket no one will "gain" anything (ie, be compensated for more than they put into the system) and will at best break even. I personally think its worth it even if we don't get further compensation, but I do think they need to give some sort of compensation. That 250k is a heft chunk of change for most, though granted only a few were at that level. And depending on how lair expansions were coded, it might or might not take a lot of coding to give the compensation.

Here's the chart I made of what each of us has lost, ie, not been compensated for yet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnulIsu7qMiHdGcyLUhpSlVfYnpXWnozYVBtaENQQ1E&usp=sharing#gid=0

Cheers!
C4.
@Kaishun (edited to add @Azuri )
Actually there are some that will lose 250k, which is a hefty chunk of change, but other than one small bracket no one will "gain" anything (ie, be compensated for more than they put into the system) and will at best break even. I personally think its worth it even if we don't get further compensation, but I do think they need to give some sort of compensation. That 250k is a heft chunk of change for most, though granted only a few were at that level. And depending on how lair expansions were coded, it might or might not take a lot of coding to give the compensation.

Here's the chart I made of what each of us has lost, ie, not been compensated for yet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnulIsu7qMiHdGcyLUhpSlVfYnpXWnozYVBtaENQQ1E&usp=sharing#gid=0

Cheers!
C4.
FR_Banners_Lightning_3.png

e4vvx.gif 3pqEs.gif a6q8B.gif dybJP.gif
oh man those new familiars are really adorable! (gosh i might have to buy gems)

also yes lair space!
oh man those new familiars are really adorable! (gosh i might have to buy gems)

also yes lair space!
Yay! Thanks so much for the update! I love getting updates from you guys! And good job on the site lately! I haven't had many hiccups or hold-ups! The coliseum is even running smoothly for me. Thanks for much!

And those new familiars are adorable. I'm going to have to add them to my collection XD.
Yay! Thanks so much for the update! I love getting updates from you guys! And good job on the site lately! I haven't had many hiccups or hold-ups! The coliseum is even running smoothly for me. Thanks for much!

And those new familiars are adorable. I'm going to have to add them to my collection XD.
I spent 2 435 000 treasure for 75 slots.
Now I have 80 slots worth of 2 205 000 treasure.

Lost 230k treasure in process?

Wouldn't exactly call this fair.
I spent 2 435 000 treasure for 75 slots.
Now I have 80 slots worth of 2 205 000 treasure.

Lost 230k treasure in process?

Wouldn't exactly call this fair.
8wF4Uc8.png
i have minor OCD annoyance [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v304/liger-aero/Capture_zps5e21c9e9.png[/img] shouldn't the 125 payment be the 110 payment / and then the rest bumped down >>
i have minor OCD annoyance

Capture_zps5e21c9e9.png

shouldn't the 125 payment be the 110 payment / and then the rest bumped down >>
Nn4nss2.gif - wish i could remember who did this tauros.gif
Lovely new art and i love the new update. Thank you very much for the new updates. Flight Rising keeps geeting better and better with these updates :]

~Flash.
Lovely new art and i love the new update. Thank you very much for the new updates. Flight Rising keeps geeting better and better with these updates :]

~Flash.
- ★Please ping me, i tend to forget easily★ -
m2Ts0fA.png
So if you brought a level 50 lair before, it will increase to a level 55?
So if you brought a level 50 lair before, it will increase to a level 55?
Beep Boop
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 50 51