Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Upcoming Registration Window
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
WOO can't wait!
WOO can't wait!
eFhQ85.png
It'll be seriously nice to see some new faces again, plus I have a few friends that want in 8D super excited!
It'll be seriously nice to see some new faces again, plus I have a few friends that want in 8D super excited!
5dfbaa2985c2722f63848a60330b6b60f55212af.png
I agree with @ikunoche

Im happy for new blood but not right now. The site still lags for me plus we right around a holiday sounds bad to me. I have a bad feeling it crash or something and we won't get our holiday.

I think we should work on the site before we start adding 500 thousands of people has a bad feeling like last time. T-T

but I can't say what will happen and stuff but hopefully it go well.

And I might be able to get my friend to join it be nice he been dining to get on this site at least.
I agree with @ikunoche

Im happy for new blood but not right now. The site still lags for me plus we right around a holiday sounds bad to me. I have a bad feeling it crash or something and we won't get our holiday.

I think we should work on the site before we start adding 500 thousands of people has a bad feeling like last time. T-T

but I can't say what will happen and stuff but hopefully it go well.

And I might be able to get my friend to join it be nice he been dining to get on this site at least.
sukio_by_whirryporry-dbzi0c3.png
@DancingHare I love your banner, which prompted me to visited your links. Love the fox familiar and your other artwork!
@DancingHare I love your banner, which prompted me to visited your links. Love the fox familiar and your other artwork!
tolkien_the_imperial_copy_by_jinxflux-d6uubgf.pngwvt.png[/img]
FRESH BLOOD!

I can't wait to shower them with free dragons! :D
FRESH BLOOD!

I can't wait to shower them with free dragons! :D
XS9Xu1r.png
Awesome! No giveaways to the newbies though. If they just get the dragons handed to them they won't learn to work for the good stuff.
Awesome! No giveaways to the newbies though. If they just get the dragons handed to them they won't learn to work for the good stuff.
Yay more people to drown in coffee!
Yay more people to drown in coffee!
jHgHaYi.png
o: The floodgates shall be opened!
o: The floodgates shall be opened!
A light blue Fae dragon lying down surrounded by pink flower petals. She is wearing a pink daisy cabbie, and holds a pink rose in her mouth.
@Coffeelicious - I love me some coffee!

I am worried about the lag and stability, but ever so glad new people can join! I actually got my fiance curious to join! He's been waiting for a week or two now and is very excited to hop on up!
@Coffeelicious - I love me some coffee!

I am worried about the lag and stability, but ever so glad new people can join! I actually got my fiance curious to join! He's been waiting for a week or two now and is very excited to hop on up!
Flight_Rising_Signature_zps14f2dee7.png
SO EXCITING

ONLY CAPSLOCK CAN REVEAL MY TRUE HAPPINESS AT THIS NEWS (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
SO EXCITING

ONLY CAPSLOCK CAN REVEAL MY TRUE HAPPINESS AT THIS NEWS (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
pEubtYJ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29