Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Upcoming Registration Window
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
Yay! New people to mentor! 8D I can't wait! *dances*
Yay! New people to mentor! 8D I can't wait! *dances*
*~*~*~*~*
Previously
Morichinatsu
*~*~*~*~*
FBJNgPs.png 8eLgwHU.png tuKAvP2.png 8a4I5lk.png FBJNgPs.png
I
VlDJnIY.png
polar
bears
and
jmrzRk7.pngs
I'm right there with @Sukio and @ikunoche.

What's the point of putting more of a strain on things when there are still bugs, still features down, and the site still lags? It's loading a little faster than it has in the past, but it's still at a crawl compared to other, similar games. It's mostly lag and missing features that are pushing people like me from the site.

What's the point of putting more of a strain on things when there are still bugs, still features down, and the site still lags? It's loading a little faster than it has in the past, but it's still at a crawl compared to other, similar games. It's mostly lag and missing features that are pushing people like me from the site.
Wonderful news~~~XD
Wonderful news~~~XD
Yesh! More newbies!
Yesh! More newbies!
I have Shame humanity and put us all in Agony because of my Dream!
(Big thanks for the Quote to MythGriffin24)
agony_copy_by_scorpius02-d8cdlsm.pngshame_by_scorpius02-d8cdm6f.png
Like finally.
Like finally.
FooterAds.gif
...what is even...
[quote name="Rooster" date="2013-10-17 20:46:29"]I'm right there with @Sukio and @ikunoche. What's the point of putting more of a strain on things when there are still bugs, still features down, and the site still lags? It's loading a [i]little[/i] faster than it has in the past, but it's still at a crawl compared to other, similar games. It's mostly lag and missing features that are pushing people like me from the site.[/quote] I'm not sure what sort of connection you have as I notice almost no lag at all these days. Much faster than when I first joined (the site crawled back then). The site is young so it will take time for features to get fixed and re-implemented. They can do multiple things at once and right now we sorely need new users.
Rooster wrote on 2013-10-17 20:46:29:

I'm not sure what sort of connection you have as I notice almost no lag at all these days. Much faster than when I first joined (the site crawled back then). The site is young so it will take time for features to get fixed and re-implemented. They can do multiple things at once and right now we sorely need new users.
arcanepix_by_synstematic-d6nebzi.gif
Heck yes!! New clans, all over again!! //runs off to tell all my friends to join//

I've been looking forward to the next window :DD
Heck yes!! New clans, all over again!! //runs off to tell all my friends to join//

I've been looking forward to the next window :DD
Spreading disease is kinda my thing.
Imperial_obsClown_tomSer_violGem_apprl.gif♈ ♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓
Awesome! ♥ Have been watching the daily numbers dwindle with worry.

Though it would be nice if we could have full search functionality back before they arrive.
Awesome! ♥ Have been watching the daily numbers dwindle with worry.

Though it would be nice if we could have full search functionality back before they arrive.
I'm looking forward to some fresh blood!! And regarding the festival - yes, I'm a touch concerned that things might get bad during a normally busy time. BUT - I joined during the September 3 window and ... it kind of sucked to miss a once-a-year event by *that* much, so I'm glad that won't happen to this batch of newbies!
I'm looking forward to some fresh blood!! And regarding the festival - yes, I'm a touch concerned that things might get bad during a normally busy time. BUT - I joined during the September 3 window and ... it kind of sucked to miss a once-a-year event by *that* much, so I'm glad that won't happen to this batch of newbies!
~~~
Big i, not small L - Eye-Oh-Cane
I am happy to hear this. I look forward to seeing some new people here.
I am happy to hear this. I look forward to seeing some new people here.
oqllpxA.gifX4235Xn.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29