Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Underbelly Gene
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
YES NEW GENES
I have this lovely violet/coal/black imperial, but I really hate the violet accent colour. Luckily she has a black tertiary, so I think this gene will look lovely on her. Thank you!
YES NEW GENES
I have this lovely violet/coal/black imperial, but I really hate the violet accent colour. Luckily she has a black tertiary, so I think this gene will look lovely on her. Thank you!
a5jtoDO.png1VK5MZj.png
YES I have been waiting for this!!!
YES I have been waiting for this!!!
It's a neat gene I suppose, but it feels sorta pointless for most dragons. I guess if you want to go for a completely "solid colored" look with triple of the same colors or accents, that'd be neat. But since it's just a blob of solid color on Iri dragons, I'm not interested in it.

150k to change a tummy color? I've noticed quite a few genes don't seem to be worth the amount of gold they are. That's purely my opinion.

Kudos to anyone who's interested in using them, but I most likely won't any time in the near future. Guess I'm the only one who doesn't like them so far. ^^;
It's a neat gene I suppose, but it feels sorta pointless for most dragons. I guess if you want to go for a completely "solid colored" look with triple of the same colors or accents, that'd be neat. But since it's just a blob of solid color on Iri dragons, I'm not interested in it.

150k to change a tummy color? I've noticed quite a few genes don't seem to be worth the amount of gold they are. That's purely my opinion.

Kudos to anyone who's interested in using them, but I most likely won't any time in the near future. Guess I'm the only one who doesn't like them so far. ^^;
plague_rune_20.png fire_rune_20.png light_rune_20.png earth_rune_20.png wind_rune_20.png nature_rune_20.png lightning_rune_20.png water_rune_20.png ice_rune_20.png shadow_rune_20.png arcane_rune_20.png
[quote name="JetBlackSteel" date="2013-09-12 01:38:16"]Looks awful on all my dragons (most are iri/shim) but it would be great for those with less shiny genes and don't like the clutter of gem and circuit. Looked kinda cool on my new Imp baby. Purple/obsidian/green. Very Halloweeny[/quote] I think it can actually look pretty nice with Iri in certain cases. I've got an obs/green/obs that I really like the effect on. [url]http://i.imgur.com/BiwXyP6.png[/url] First on the bottom there. (Larger image with more of my dragons for examples of other breeds: [url]http://i.imgur.com/N7MtHQo.jpg[/url])
JetBlackSteel wrote on 2013-09-12 01:38:16:
Looks awful on all my dragons (most are iri/shim) but it would be great for those with less shiny genes and don't like the clutter of gem and circuit.

Looked kinda cool on my new Imp baby. Purple/obsidian/green. Very Halloweeny

I think it can actually look pretty nice with Iri in certain cases. I've got an obs/green/obs that I really like the effect on.

http://i.imgur.com/BiwXyP6.png First on the bottom there. (Larger image with more of my dragons for examples of other breeds: http://i.imgur.com/N7MtHQo.jpg)
Aha, so that's why.
...I was wondering why the site seems so laggy today. :D
Aha, so that's why.
...I was wondering why the site seems so laggy today. :D
Sigh, all my Dragons are bred to have great-epic primary, and secondary colored genes, but aside from a couple plat dragons, that have Thistle, and Mulbary as primaries(which are already dark Dragons as is, so turning their underbelly to Platinum would be utterly pointless), none of my Dragons have good Tertiary colors.

Looks like I'll have to work on that, breed out all the crappy Tertiary colors, so I can make use of this awesome gene.
Sigh, all my Dragons are bred to have great-epic primary, and secondary colored genes, but aside from a couple plat dragons, that have Thistle, and Mulbary as primaries(which are already dark Dragons as is, so turning their underbelly to Platinum would be utterly pointless), none of my Dragons have good Tertiary colors.

Looks like I'll have to work on that, breed out all the crappy Tertiary colors, so I can make use of this awesome gene.
@Jabberbrill

Oh my god the RAINBOWS.

This just EXPLODED the amount of possible color combos and dragon looks.
@Jabberbrill

Oh my god the RAINBOWS.

This just EXPLODED the amount of possible color combos and dragon looks.
DQ9DP8W.png
@Azure I KNOW RIGHT :D I am really excited about it. There's a lot of awful combos yeah (that purple bellied snapper preview...), but when the tert works it's amaaaazing.
@Azure I KNOW RIGHT :D I am really excited about it. There's a lot of awful combos yeah (that purple bellied snapper preview...), but when the tert works it's amaaaazing.
ho man I love this one, simple but effective !
ho man I love this one, simple but effective !
@KahluaLiqueur, nope, for me it's pointless as well. Still waiting for "Ghost" tert though.
@KahluaLiqueur, nope, for me it's pointless as well. Still waiting for "Ghost" tert though.
KmnIjfw.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21