Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Underbelly Gene
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21
@DragonSage
@clockworkMoose
@Sebeon

Thanks everyone for the help, looks like this gene won't fix him at all :/
@DragonSage
@clockworkMoose
@Sebeon

Thanks everyone for the help, looks like this gene won't fix him at all :/
@Sebeon, I know, that's exactly what the previews in Jabber's links show. D:
Which means that this gene isn't going to fix that tan mush on violet tundras at all, it's just going to add a color to them.
@Sebeon, I know, that's exactly what the previews in Jabber's links show. D:
Which means that this gene isn't going to fix that tan mush on violet tundras at all, it's just going to add a color to them.
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
Can be on cool certain dragons, but without seeing it probably only three of my dragons qualify, even if I like their zertiary.

Really waiting for ghost for my bear owo.
It will look like tribal paint :U
Can be on cool certain dragons, but without seeing it probably only three of my dragons qualify, even if I like their zertiary.

Really waiting for ghost for my bear owo.
It will look like tribal paint :U

0PSsH9E.png

Xzuw0kv.gif
We are being watched.
The government has a secret system,
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
but it sees everything...
dyNkCVG.gif Pvj9w5p.png

uU6ZmcR.gif
It's great to have a more subtle tertiary -- circuit and gembond over most primary and secondary genes are headache-inducingly busy. I'm particularly looking forward to point and ghost, though!
It's great to have a more subtle tertiary -- circuit and gembond over most primary and secondary genes are headache-inducingly busy. I'm particularly looking forward to point and ghost, though!
tumblr_inline_n7br3pi5vV1qi3qwo.png
10 hours ahead of FR time -- may be slow to respond to messages
I haven't heard about point and ghost, @Quicksilver? Where's the news? :D
I haven't heard about point and ghost, @Quicksilver? Where's the news? :D
Traveling Wind Clan! We have toured every Flight in Sornieth!
We completed our round-the-world tour on July 6th, 2020 and are once again home in Wind!

Previous Visits: Wind, Earth, Light, Shadow, Nature, Arcane, Ice, Fire, Water, Lightning, Plague
@micahjaguar There's concept art floating around somewhere around the forums. Hopefully someone else has a link because I can't for the life of me recall where.
@micahjaguar There's concept art floating around somewhere around the forums. Hopefully someone else has a link because I can't for the life of me recall where.
tumblr_inline_n7br3pi5vV1qi3qwo.png
10 hours ahead of FR time -- may be slow to respond to messages
A+ FOR USING PERFECT PUDGY SNAPPER BAB BELLIES TO SHOW OFF THE NEW TERT GENE ;D
A+ FOR USING PERFECT PUDGY SNAPPER BAB BELLIES TO SHOW OFF THE NEW TERT GENE ;D
FMoJ9vk.png heyZH2H.png mTAp2ld.png
OuP0IWM.png rUoKR6y.png zl1ZGZ2.png
RUGBzP5.png wDSzx9S.png vTXnFX4.png
Oh my god, this is an awesome idea.
Oh my god, this is an awesome idea.
DeviantArt | Art Thread | Art Blog
Yo, I am a dude from the UK, 8 hours ahead of server time! Desperately looking for a Skycat.
My favourite animals are cats, deer, octopus, jellyfish and squids.
They look a bit like they're wearing vintage swimsuits :33 So nice!!
They look a bit like they're wearing vintage swimsuits :33 So nice!!
Nice :3 Not sure if I'm ever gonna use it, as I already love the belly colors of all my dragons I don't have any violet dragons *coughs* but it's surely good to know you can chnage the underbelly color now. =)
Nice :3 Not sure if I'm ever gonna use it, as I already love the belly colors of all my dragons I don't have any violet dragons *coughs* but it's surely good to know you can chnage the underbelly color now. =)
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21