Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Underbelly Gene
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
(SCREAMS)
(SCREAMS)
CIgoH1q.png
So cute OMG!!
So cute OMG!!
UZVTEBc.png
Ooh! This is a nice, practical tertiary gene. It looks like it doesn't interfere with other genes (make them "too busy"). Thanks guys! :)
Ooh! This is a nice, practical tertiary gene. It looks like it doesn't interfere with other genes (make them "too busy"). Thanks guys! :)
neutralvs1.pngWVTSPY.pngneutralvs1.png
Looks awful on all my dragons (most are iri/shim) but it would be great for those with less shiny genes and don't like the clutter of gem and circuit.

Looked kinda cool on my new Imp baby. Purple/obsidian/green. Very Halloweeny
Looks awful on all my dragons (most are iri/shim) but it would be great for those with less shiny genes and don't like the clutter of gem and circuit.

Looked kinda cool on my new Imp baby. Purple/obsidian/green. Very Halloweeny
tumblr_ngnjgvFzfC1scuu34o1_500.png]
I'm curious where this tert would appear on Tundras because I've got this guy [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=86992] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/870/86992_350.png[/img] [/url] And well, you can see the problem, would this gene fix that weird colour that appears on violet dragons? If so I know what I'm going to be saving up for :3
I'm curious where this tert would appear on Tundras because I've got this guy

86992_350.png

And well, you can see the problem, would this gene fix that weird colour that appears on violet dragons? If so I know what I'm going to be saving up for :3
... I have got to see what this looks like on some of my draggies. :o
... I have got to see what this looks like on some of my draggies. :o
DQ9DP8W.png
@Seminai I suspect the underbelly on tundras would cover the cream area on the dragon you showed.
@Seminai I suspect the underbelly on tundras would cover the cream area on the dragon you showed.
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
YAY NEW GENES :D
YAY NEW GENES :D
It's a bummer that it doesn't work well with Iri, but it's cute otherwise!

(Would you guys consider changing it to layer with Iri in the future? Because that would be gorgeous.)
It's a bummer that it doesn't work well with Iri, but it's cute otherwise!

(Would you guys consider changing it to layer with Iri in the future? Because that would be gorgeous.)
2uequ68.jpg
This makes me so very, very happy
This makes me so very, very happy
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21