Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Toridae Familiars
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
I hope you do consider allowing Google again after November 20th, because I really don't want to make a PayPal account. Why not allow people to use PayPal without making an account? I've bought things from other sites that use PayPal, but they didn't require you to make a PayPal account.
I hope you do consider allowing Google again after November 20th, because I really don't want to make a PayPal account. Why not allow people to use PayPal without making an account? I've bought things from other sites that use PayPal, but they didn't require you to make a PayPal account.
oqllpxA.gifX4235Xn.gif
Oh goodness, from what I hear there are so many potential members standing at the gate. Prepare for the impending rush! :3 It'll be awesome to have new members to help out.

I really like these new familiars too, must get my hands on it....
Oh goodness, from what I hear there are so many potential members standing at the gate. Prepare for the impending rush! :3 It'll be awesome to have new members to help out.

I really like these new familiars too, must get my hands on it....
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

I NEED THOSE NEW FAMILIARS OMG
I NEED THOSE NEW FAMILIARS OMG
ixeclKz.png
New players :D I wonder how many newbies will come to the Wind Flight
New players :D I wonder how many newbies will come to the Wind Flight
arkantos_signature_by_sludgy_by_sludgy-dben8lb.png
HEAVY BREATHING

NEW FAMILIARS
HEAVY BREATHING

NEW FAMILIARS
Well I guess I won't be buying anymore gems. Paypal causes me issues so whatever.
Well I guess I won't be buying anymore gems. Paypal causes me issues so whatever.
Awesome! Fresh blood :B
Awesome! Fresh blood :B
@Loddie What sketches?
@Loddie What sketches?
Haha, my friend whose been obsessing over joining noticed the news before I did. Her work has wireless so here's hoping her work has a slow period where she'll be allowed on! *crosses fingers*
Haha, my friend whose been obsessing over joining noticed the news before I did. Her work has wireless so here's hoping her work has a slow period where she'll be allowed on! *crosses fingers*
Great updates :)
Great updates :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19