Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Toridae Familiars
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19
Argh Im happy to hear that registration is beginning again but I think its going to take a moment for me to adjust to the new players bouncing everywhere xP
It will probably ' help the economy ' with a boom of new players coming in and just murdering the auction house for dragons, so hey.

The familiars look so neat!
Argh Im happy to hear that registration is beginning again but I think its going to take a moment for me to adjust to the new players bouncing everywhere xP
It will probably ' help the economy ' with a boom of new players coming in and just murdering the auction house for dragons, so hey.

The familiars look so neat!
alright! Hopefully the economy will get better because of this!!
alright! Hopefully the economy will get better because of this!!
BattleRoyale%20NT_zpsehfaecqv.gif
I hope they fix the problem with the Abilities and Stats page.
I hope they fix the problem with the Abilities and Stats page.
bbkat1_by_mythsanddreams-d6az7us.png
I've got to get me one of those familiars xD
I've got to get me one of those familiars xD
NmT3Oup.png0cFORbe.png
v3cV1FM.pngcsNm7K6.png
Both nervous and excited about that one! Hope it doesn't slow the site down again, but appy to have some new blood.
Both nervous and excited about that one! Hope it doesn't slow the site down again, but appy to have some new blood.
Maybe now the prices for Guardians, Faes, Mirrors, and other highly common dragons will go up. ;U;
Maybe now the prices for Guardians, Faes, Mirrors, and other highly common dragons will go up. ;U;
I'm glad to hear that user registration will be open. One of my friends has been dying to join this site so I immediately told her the time frame in which she could register. I really hope all goes well because she's been wanting in since just before the whole server migration thing when the site was down for... a week or so. She was disappointed to see that the registrations were closed. :( So I'm sure she'll be happy to receive this news. ^.^
I'm glad to hear that user registration will be open. One of my friends has been dying to join this site so I immediately told her the time frame in which she could register. I really hope all goes well because she's been wanting in since just before the whole server migration thing when the site was down for... a week or so. She was disappointed to see that the registrations were closed. :( So I'm sure she'll be happy to receive this news. ^.^
I think you mean 5:00 AM to 8:00 AM PDT: Pacific Daylight Time. We're on Mountain Daylight Time here, and your server time is one hour earlier than our clock time, which is what it would be, you being one time zone over, if you were on daylight time too.
I think you mean 5:00 AM to 8:00 AM PDT: Pacific Daylight Time. We're on Mountain Daylight Time here, and your server time is one hour earlier than our clock time, which is what it would be, you being one time zone over, if you were on daylight time too.
DBCSimpleBanner.png
I love how the news is always named after the least consequential item.

Like NEW FAMILIARS EVERYONE !

Also we're opening registration again for a bit.
I love how the news is always named after the least consequential item.

Like NEW FAMILIARS EVERYONE !

Also we're opening registration again for a bit.
ice_rune_50x50.png
I hope the search function comes back up, that's a feature I miss VERY much :c
I hope the search function comes back up, that's a feature I miss VERY much :c
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19