Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Site Outage Notification (8/21)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15
I usually don't have mush issues with the fairgrounds or coliseum. At most it doesn't load for me the first 1-5 times (not always needing the same number of tries). But it works and pays me treasure in the end.
I usually don't have mush issues with the fairgrounds or coliseum. At most it doesn't load for me the first 1-5 times (not always needing the same number of tries). But it works and pays me treasure in the end.
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
Looks quicker already!!
Looks quicker already!!
http://caligis.deviantart.com/
The sites worked well for me. Just a little lag in the fairgrounds before reset but thats about it.
The sites worked well for me. Just a little lag in the fairgrounds before reset but thats about it.
“A writer is a writer not because she writes well and easily, because she has amazing talent, because everything she does is golden. In my view, a writer is a writer because even when there is no hope, even when nothing you do shows any sign of promise, you keep writing anyway.” –Junot Diaz
So far the site's been fast, which is really awesome.
I remember a thread in the suggestions forum about lowering the queries in the AH by tweaking how people search there. Not sure where the thread is now, but I'm sure it warrants a look. There have been other suggestions popping up about reducing the amount of clicks to get something as well...though I'm sure you're busy trying to tie up other things. Keep up the good work!
So far the site's been fast, which is really awesome.
I remember a thread in the suggestions forum about lowering the queries in the AH by tweaking how people search there. Not sure where the thread is now, but I'm sure it warrants a look. There have been other suggestions popping up about reducing the amount of clicks to get something as well...though I'm sure you're busy trying to tie up other things. Keep up the good work!
m16OKP.jpeg
Got on this morning (its normally faster for me in the mornings - less people) but I was utterly shocked at how fast my gathering turns and everything being so smooth! O_O

Huge improvement! XD yay~! Thank you FR team!
(and the web team who helped/are helping)

And I thought the regular speed Id been used to in the mornings was fast XD wow. . .
just thought I'd comment that I'm happy to see this :3
Got on this morning (its normally faster for me in the mornings - less people) but I was utterly shocked at how fast my gathering turns and everything being so smooth! O_O

Huge improvement! XD yay~! Thank you FR team!
(and the web team who helped/are helping)

And I thought the regular speed Id been used to in the mornings was fast XD wow. . .
just thought I'd comment that I'm happy to see this :3
25kraja.png -MiniClaw done by NekoMimi101
Oh my goodness- the new speed improvement is amazing!! Such an improvement; thank you so much!
Oh my goodness- the new speed improvement is amazing!! Such an improvement; thank you so much!
Oh my goodness! You guys are wonderful! My computer was very laggy yesterday and this morning I'm zipping around the site! Thank you so much for all your hard work!
Oh my goodness! You guys are wonderful! My computer was very laggy yesterday and this morning I'm zipping around the site! Thank you so much for all your hard work!
anim.gif
Thank you for the constant updates!
It's great knowing what's going on rather than being stuck in the dark about things. :)
Thank you for the constant updates!
It's great knowing what's going on rather than being stuck in the dark about things. :)
40e09c17c3944cf788021adc652e0387_zps352f3560.png
What normally takes me several hours just took me about 10 minutes. I have nothing to do. I demand that you return the site to it's normal speed so I may fully enjoy my dragon experience.

Demand.

This speed is too amazing for me.
What normally takes me several hours just took me about 10 minutes. I have nothing to do. I demand that you return the site to it's normal speed so I may fully enjoy my dragon experience.

Demand.

This speed is too amazing for me.
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
[quote name="Cidraco" date="2013-08-21 23:04:21"]In addition to everything else that you're doing to optimize things, thank you for NOT DELETING NEWS UPDATES FINALLY!!! I really really hope that using strikethrough and just appending news posts (and NOT deleting them when the topic is done) continues.[/quote] most of the news updates are not deleted, but moved to flight rising discussion so as to remove them from the front page when they are no longer relevant.
Cidraco wrote on 2013-08-21 23:04:21:
In addition to everything else that you're doing to optimize things, thank you for NOT DELETING NEWS UPDATES FINALLY!!! I really really hope that using strikethrough and just appending news posts (and NOT deleting them when the topic is done) continues.

most of the news updates are not deleted, but moved to flight rising discussion so as to remove them from the front page when they are no longer relevant.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15