Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Site Outage Notification (8/21)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
You guys really are doing great job with everything, You inform us and all :) I just hope you will fix the laggs and littel buggs soon, because waiting several minutes for just actually load homepage well... But you will definitely fix all good luck guys ^.^
You guys really are doing great job with everything, You inform us and all :) I just hope you will fix the laggs and littel buggs soon, because waiting several minutes for just actually load homepage well... But you will definitely fix all good luck guys ^.^
Shadow_zps206beb20.jpg
I am 9 hours ahead of FR time
Can I ask why the nests that are supposed to be able to be hatched today are being listed as not being able to hatch tomorrow?
Can I ask why the nests that are supposed to be able to be hatched today are being listed as not being able to hatch tomorrow?
Maybe it's just me, but is the site keep crashing for anybody else? I know it's not my net because that's completely fine. But the connection keeps dying, threads are breaking so the last pages aren't showing, images are nothing but broken links all around me. Can't get a post or a PM to send. =/ Did they do something? While the site isn't moving slowly, it's crashing in every other way possible.
Maybe it's just me, but is the site keep crashing for anybody else? I know it's not my net because that's completely fine. But the connection keeps dying, threads are breaking so the last pages aren't showing, images are nothing but broken links all around me. Can't get a post or a PM to send. =/ Did they do something? While the site isn't moving slowly, it's crashing in every other way possible.
suwrpg.png
@kilgharra
One of the members of plague made it for the flight's use ^^
@kilgharra
One of the members of plague made it for the flight's use ^^
rotyou_zpsdd94a7ce.jpg
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15