Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Site Outage Notification (8/21)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
The web development team is continuing work. The site may be up and down as we make adjustments.

UPDATE 4 (8:58) - Google checkout purchases are having issues going through since last night's changes. Please do not use google checkout at this time. Any purchases made during the affected period are being refunded. (Paypal remains unaffected.)

UPDATE 3 (22:54) - Got some great work done again today, but we are continuing the hunt for places to tighten up speed. It has been a long day, so we're going to be taking a bit of a rest for the night, but we'll be hitting things again tomorrow with increased vigor. Thanks for the stress test help earlier, for all who participated!

UPDATE 2 (14:56) - We believe that we have resolved the issue that was causing issues this morning but will need to monitor the site for the next hour or so as traffic hits it. There may or may not be a little more downtime due to this, but for now we're back open. Thanks for your patience!

UPDATE 1 (13:07) - The team is following some leads about addressing the performance issues we saw this morning. We have moved most of the maintenance chunk to the middle of today to accommodate their work. There is currently no ETA, but we are all working and communicating to have things open again as soon as possible.

Good evening!

Just wanted to throw a notification everyone's way that we will be experiencing a site outage from about 07:00 to approximately 13:00 server time (PST) tomorrow, August 21. Odds are that it will be much shorter than this, but we would like to give the team sufficient time to perform their procedures. Further optimizations are going to be made in this window as we continue to work towards a goal of significant site performance increases all across the board.

You guys have been awesome, thanks again!
The web development team is continuing work. The site may be up and down as we make adjustments.

UPDATE 4 (8:58) - Google checkout purchases are having issues going through since last night's changes. Please do not use google checkout at this time. Any purchases made during the affected period are being refunded. (Paypal remains unaffected.)

UPDATE 3 (22:54) - Got some great work done again today, but we are continuing the hunt for places to tighten up speed. It has been a long day, so we're going to be taking a bit of a rest for the night, but we'll be hitting things again tomorrow with increased vigor. Thanks for the stress test help earlier, for all who participated!

UPDATE 2 (14:56) - We believe that we have resolved the issue that was causing issues this morning but will need to monitor the site for the next hour or so as traffic hits it. There may or may not be a little more downtime due to this, but for now we're back open. Thanks for your patience!

UPDATE 1 (13:07) - The team is following some leads about addressing the performance issues we saw this morning. We have moved most of the maintenance chunk to the middle of today to accommodate their work. There is currently no ETA, but we are all working and communicating to have things open again as soon as possible.

Good evening!

Just wanted to throw a notification everyone's way that we will be experiencing a site outage from about 07:00 to approximately 13:00 server time (PST) tomorrow, August 21. Odds are that it will be much shorter than this, but we would like to give the team sufficient time to perform their procedures. Further optimizations are going to be made in this window as we continue to work towards a goal of significant site performance increases all across the board.

You guys have been awesome, thanks again!
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
Awesome! Love you guys!
Awesome! Love you guys!
Ping me if replying to me. I forget easily...

Central Time Zone (+2 FR Time)
OBULKax.png
Thanks for the warning!
Thanks for the warning!
I've been seeing greatly better speeds recently, except near the end of the hour when I'm guessing some process kicks off, so I look forward to even better improvements. :)

As always, thanks so much for the site and for the hard work!
I've been seeing greatly better speeds recently, except near the end of the hour when I'm guessing some process kicks off, so I look forward to even better improvements. :)

As always, thanks so much for the site and for the hard work!
I just wanted to give a big thank you for all your hard work on helping us to completely enjoy your game - site etc. and in trying to make everything run smoothly in the process. I'm sure things are stressful enough for you, and as a 50 yr. old gaming Mom, I must say, "Bravo!" to all of you for doing all of this for us. Big Hugs, Bittasweet :)
I just wanted to give a big thank you for all your hard work on helping us to completely enjoy your game - site etc. and in trying to make everything run smoothly in the process. I'm sure things are stressful enough for you, and as a 50 yr. old gaming Mom, I must say, "Bravo!" to all of you for doing all of this for us. Big Hugs, Bittasweet :)
Hope everything goes well tomorrow. Thanks for all your hard work. :)
Hope everything goes well tomorrow. Thanks for all your hard work. :)
tumblr_inline_nitm4pYBdg1t8garv.png16618366614_0411d45852_o.pngtumblr_inline_nitm4pYBdg1t8garv.png
Thanks for the head's up and all the hard work admins!
Thanks for the head's up and all the hard work admins!
Thanks for the heads-up :)
Thanks for the heads-up :)
Thank you very much for the heads up!
Thank you very much for the heads up!
Thanks for all the updates, guys! :)
Thanks for all the updates, guys! :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15